of something, all the turtles Russian Dolls way
down.
Electrons everywhere give off ripples in
this Infinitely-recurring Space,
and it is this pressure from all matter that
is absorbed by matter and results in Gravity
and Inertia.

I precisely agree up to that point.

But the word “pressure” is imprecisely applied. There is no “pressure” in space, but rather constant interaction creating delays that form clusters. At times those clusters become so tremendously dense that we call the particles of mass that maintain a cloud of heavier interaction around them where ever they go, “gravitation”.

^^ Not gravity waves then.

I often wonder about ‘space’ and I agree with the op that it can’t exist - if that’s what was meant, however, existence does have values and hence limits, as well as a beginning. It could be cyclic, but you end up with the same conundrum. For me that can only mean that reality is greater than universe and has something else outside of universe et al [all of it over all its time].

Gravity waves will still occur. But such waves are more complex than mere EMR propagation, and certainly slower.

There could never have been a beginning because there could never have been a total emptiness, nor can there ever be an end.

That’s true concerning an infinite reality i.e. that from which the universe came. There cannot be a nothingness but a oneness can surely be empty if e.g. when you balance opposites [all particles are] you can get ‘nothing’ as in nothing with values. The universe did have a beginning, and yes there could have been something there before, but ultimately you arrive at a beginning. Reality itself cannot have cardinality but can contain iterations of that and can manifest it from emptiness/oneness.
That presents a conundrum and a duality [paradox], but that duality has to be part of reality such for the whole thing to be resolved. This in turn means there has to be something external to manifest existence, something which does that rabbit from a hat trick. The god mercury for example or something akin to the principles of. Without that ability there could never have existed anything.

That is what the “universe” is.

Not so.

There can never be total homogeneity in even the smallest portion of reality/universe.