Memory Erasure Device

The memory erasure device will save lives. We can give them to mob bosses and rapists so that they no longer have to kill victims. Rape, but no trauma.
This can be also be used to cure PTSD and other mental illnesses. The Memory Erasure Device will save society. Mob bosses can just erase their victims memory and let them go. This device will hail the advent of a civilized society and world, no need for brutality or barbarism anymore.

I will be working with the Los Angeles County Police department to make this device a reality.

Like I said in your last thread.

You are evil.

Still my problem.

Do you have any clue how hard it is to solve the problems of every being in existence??

Ants, sea snakes, Trixie, me???

It’s hard work…

One wrong word can give you spirit attacks for eons.

As smart as you are Trixie, I think you’re a ditz

Trixie…

Memory erasure doesn’t work…

People feel their body having had had sex, or they remember money the no longer had or they remember the time changing from 5pm to 7pm in one second…

Been to those worlds too…

It’s hard for me initially to remember all the worlds I’ve been too …

But I can tell you, without any uncertainty at this stage, that the ultimate solution is making your own philosophic zombie universe…

Keeps you out of all the hells…

You might want to hurry:

RM:AO: Psychology can explain the precise details involved in why it works (via the psychological level). Although merely living in the US for a while should do the trick.

I get called evil for trying to save lives…Then the ditz calls me a ditz…What does it mean with an insane bimbo calls you a ditz? Does it mean anything?

James, that message was for Ecmandu. For you, what I’m talking about is a MIB style device that wipes memories cleanly. Say a mob boss is feeling a little sick to their stomach, sees a witness and doesn’t really want to kill them, well with the memory device they dont have to.
The current technology you posted isnt going anywhere, I sense it in my bones. They aint gonna make a MIB quality device with it.

Hitler tried to save the world, so did Stalin.

You’re a ditz Trixie.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to create a world so a person like you can believe that you’re smart about your ideology!?!?

Hitler was too hateful to see clearly. He was a compassionate person who cared about animals but let his hate of humans get the best of him. I have learned from his mistakes. As much as it sickens me to say, I plan no world-scale retributions against the human race, at most a castration as justice for baby genital mutilation.

my goal was never to be a genius, i became genius out of desperation and love for this world. I only wanted to be happy. This world wasnt built for me to feel smart, you think I actually care about my grade school teachers patting me on the shoulder for getting straight A’s…Fuck that…Id rather be a dumb hot lesbian than an asexual genius

Aside from your gender identity issues, you have no moral fiber. You want to be what you hate to just make it all go away. You hate stupid lesbians Trixie!!

I am a vegetarian, you dont talk to me about moral fiber. All you are is an emo wimp, hate to break the news but assholes who get laid dont go to hell for 4 trillion years.

Of course i hate lesbians, lesbians are evil bigots who hate penis for no reason.

If you feed a carnivore only a vegetarian diet, their body will hyper-alkalinize and they’ll become psychotic before dying a horrible horrible death.

If all you have is that Trixie, you haven’t demonstrated any morality.

Everyone on this planet has a different biochemistry, and needs different foods.

What I don’t see in you, is someone who thinks eating a plant is as evil as eating an animal, also, I don’t see you competently stepping up to the plate and working these problems once and for all without delusion of your solutions.

Oh and also, absent PZ universes, the hell is not 4 trillion years, it’s forever.

DNA machine will change body chemistry and save animal lives.

Your crazy insane and full of beans.

Not for you silly! You want to be a woman.

Again, you’re way behind the curve.

Hollywood, Television, Music, and the Media have been using it since it was discovered back in the 60’s (not to mention the more covert organizations). But I hope you weren’t expecting to buy the smaller more perfected devices online … nor sell one.

Two crazies join one room. Who knew?

… The kettle calling the water “black”.

Im the most sane person in society.