Memory Erasure Device

No there cannot be multiple sane persons.

I am sane because I am superior to everyone else in logic and ethics.

Before you correct me, what I meant by that was there can be multiple sane persons, long as they have a philosophy similar to mine.

Like I said, by their own egocentric frame of reference, “Isn’t everyone?”

So your saying that some stupid cunt who doesnt know the answer to 2+2=4 is just as rational as you or me?

Ask Eccy.

Actually what you need is an “Agreement Machine”. You can figure out why.

you know, they have those in human form. They’ve been known by many titles: ‘yes-men’, ‘ass-kissers’, ‘brown-nosers’, etc. They will agree with everything you say and do and if they happen to disagree at all, will completely smack the fuck out of themselves with a quickness and agree instantaneously. For some reason, we just can not code that into a computer.

Why don’t we just give them lobotomies?

I am trying to ease the pain of rape-victims. Not give them a lobotomy and make their pain worse.

Well, just take out the pain centers while you’re at it.

Hey, you’re doing a great job of easing their pain. Just remember to inform them how you enjoy being raped and I’m sure they’ll be very happy you made the effort to cheer them up.

Have you ever seen the movie Allegiant?

Everything that can be used for you, can be … will be … used against you.

what about men in black? have you seen that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Amzp7W0RkPA

If you think that something is good enough to be used on others, you should at least have the common courtesy of tasting your own medicine.

Right. And if you don’t mind shooting criminals, you shouldn’t mind them shooting you.
:confused:

The whole point of this device was to stop mob bosses and rapists from killing their witnesses, say a rapist doesn’t feel like killing on tuesday, or a mob boss feels sick to his stomach, all he has to use is use the MIB memory erasure device, no muss no fuss.

I think the intention was to associate rapists and murderers in the first place

One fear just stretched - while not necessarily rational, powerlessness begs this

We live in a world where “Law and Order SVU” is a show. Rape is bad, murder is bad. we know. I’ve always been of the mindset where rape should have punishments more akin to assault than murder, but thats the masculine perspective… frankly… i get it. seriously though, my autonomy is violated in a similar way every time i get physically assaulted. yes i said EVERY time. meaning as a man, I get into physical altercations on occasion. but for some reason, men fighting eachother is OKAY by women ( :wink: ) get it yet? :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t want to be physically violated by the stronger man, yet this is NOT rape. let alone pain as a contributing factor

from the feminine perspective ( imo, i’m a dude), associating the fear of rape with the fear of being murdered is HELPFUL to women, as men may commit rape if they didn’t fear the punishment that was similar to that of murder. people get it

I can’t believe I’m saying this, I think It’s more natural to rape than to physically attack someone. Yet the laws have the intention of the making rape the worser crime

:slight_smile: waiting for the attacks

I see your perspective, but I don’t agree with it.

We live in a sick and toxic society, ego based delusion city, where people have to be “punished” for every little thing. Dent someone’s car? Pay 5000 dollars and go to jail. Jealous of your sister? Off to the moon for a 1000 years. Its a case of evil people thinking they are good. Its like cuckservatives and Xstains who think Zionist jews genociding palestinians are good. Fat fucks in burger king butchering and caging animals to make their 5 year old daughter happy. In this age good and evil are almost meaningless terms.

Far as rape goes, its not analogous to physical combat. But it is similar. One time a dude kicked my ass and I felt “raped” by him. That’s why rape culture exists in videogames. Losing a street fight is similar to rape but it is not the same as rape. Rape is more damaging to the psyche because physical combat isn’t ostracized by society, where as being raped is shamed by society. There is also a second component to this, when a girl gets raped half of her mind stockholmes and falls in love with her rapist, if her rapist is ugly she’d rather suicide than be his girl. So she is fighting an inner battle with herself. Trust me, the memory erasure device is best for all parties.

Precisely. At least be willing to face the fact that those that play with guns run the risk of others playing with guns back and, well, shit, sometimes the criminals win.