Why am i not dead from a bus driver yet?

Played bus driver simulator yesterday, I think game was called “The Bus Driver”. Great game, would highly recommened it. But it made me realize something. Why don’t buses crash into walls and other traffic? I could not beat a level without either crashing into something, hitting the curb or running a red light.

What is the scientific and mathematical reason as to why bus drivers are gods among us, almost having magical powers never getting into crashes? Buses are quite hard to drive. I deeply suspect that bus drivers are not real people, but gaurdians of the galaxy meant to protect this simulated world.

Buses cannot travel very fast for too long for obvious reasons

Not about the speed. its about why havent i died in a brutal wreck yet. I think they have magical powers.

Nobody seems to get hurt in bush crashes, but lives are lost in coach crashes… probably because they are going much faster.

I was once on a bus that got hit by a car (can’t remember where I was going) and we all had to get off and wait for the next one… how inconvenient.

google.co.uk/search?q=bus+c … hes+london

Inconvenient indeed.

[b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk8tpaPhp4k[/b]

Quantum immortality.

I must assure you, there is no magic about bus drivers, well maybe me a tad, having had a stint as a bus driver, I am talking of experience here. Crashes are extremely rare, and it is safer to ride a bus then walk along a sidewalk where byciclists may run you over, or being struck by lightning.

Its magic

cnn.com/2017/02/08/entertain … chool-bus/