Future car

If apple made a car would it have windows?

Lol.

I’m sure their vehicles would be good on safari though :wink: ba da boom!

Is the fruit of Windows merely a better Apple?

I’ve always got love for a good concept car… manufacturers have been scared to manufacture the designer’s futuristic vision and always made a watered-down version of that vision… until recent years.

If they made the car as a transformer, would it have car insurance or life insurance?

With today’s government, it would be required to carry both and probably with separate tire or grill insurance.

The hybrid-hybrid is soon to roll out: can roll, and can take to the air. Is this possible? Imagine rush hour!

… not going to happen.
… except perhaps for the elites.

Been seeing more BMW i3s on the road lately. Right after a wave of Teslas (which came after a few waves of Priuses).

Is Nissan Leaf as good as they say it is? I hear only good things about it.

Mags, most of these cars look like computer mice.

Apple sure puts is mice where its apple is.

If MS made spaceships, would it have warp drive, or a disk-drive?
If Apple made spaceships, would it have escape pods, or iPods?
Launch pads, or iPads?
Would they reply to the iCaptain, “i, i, captain!”
When making a close brush with a Vogon spaceship, would the crew go “WEEEE!!”, or “Wii”?
When they destroy the Borg do they give each other Hi Fives, or WiFis?
(More advanced) When Kirk marries a couple on board, the bride’s word to utter at the end of the ceremony is “WiFi.” (Back to normal level:) The husband’s, “Down with Microsoft. Up with Wang.”

If they do make a car ill be driving it like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Y981k2pSfY8

Modern cars are a money making scam, under the guise of being more ecological. Too computerized and made with cheap (light) material that breaks way too soon.