The Mew3 Program.

The Mew (or as I like to call it, the Mew2 program) was authorized by the United States Government as the Xperimental serum of genius. Seeing the increasing degeneracy of modern society, the serum was an attempt to circumvent the failing intelligence of the population. The serum had a few flaws though.

It could never “max-out” intelligence, ie. Programmers could be better philosophers than John Carmack, but never be as good of coders as John Carmack. Ie they would be weak clones, and never have the precision of Carmack.

Furthermore, the psychic powers of the Mew2 program would be innacurate and incomplete, muddy if you will. A bit like shooting a cheapo pistol, it will jam often and not hit the target.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7dDMfSFfLY[/youtube]

The way the System works is that they must broadcast their actions to verify their actions. So they broadcast the Pokemon movie as part of the ritual to admit that autism was an Xperi-mental serum of genius.

The Mew3 program with hyper intelligence and telepathy of clarity, maybe be under development, i am not authorized to tell. But what are your opinions of the ethics of this situation. Should society continue to be degenerate, stupid, and decline, without any serum of genius?

I think I understand your problem, mate. At some time, possibly while you were living in a custodial environment, the Obama government implanted an electrode in your brain which enables the FBI to control your every thought and your every move. You should seek a checkup from your health professional, who will arrange for removal of the device. Removal will entail a small fee, but you will be given a free lunch.