Sentience in our Bones?

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Sentience in our Bones?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:03 am

Sentience may be in our bones, I feel it in my bones. Us, the skull, picks up magnetic resonance of the brain. Thus we are not our brains, but the information is transformed into another form-at.

Mathematically we are not our brains, qualia is not the same as the brain.
Mathematically, F(brain)=mind.
F is the soul.
Could be inside the skull.

So cremated people may go to hell, buried people may go to the Underworld, and Navy seamen may go to hot lesbian mermaid heaven.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Re: Sentience in our Bones?

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:58 am

The soul is partly in the skull from behind your eyes on down to the bottom of your breastbone. It's an organ but not made of bone.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:58 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:The soul is partly in the skull from behind your eyes on down to the bottom of your breastbone.

Tell me more about these breast bone things.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:02 am

Your soul is not made of bone, it's way more durable than that. It's located where I described within your body.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:21 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Your soul is not made of bone, it's way more durable than that. It's located where I described within your body.

I say the soul is located in your bones. But you say your soul is located in your boobs, if so may I ask what is the quickest way into the soul.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:25 am

You're playing, but I'm not. I'm being more serious than any heart attack Turd may have in his future full of Spam.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:You're playing, but I'm not. I'm being more serious than any heart attack Turd may have in his future full of Spam.

How do you know I'm playing? How do you know sentience is not in your bones? Where do you think the term boner came from? Because part of their soul moved to their penis.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:30 am

Trixiebelle =; When you of all people asks a question rather than give an answer, you're playing, like hardon playing.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:You're playing, but I'm not. I'm being more serious than any heart attack Turd may have in his future full of Spam.

:lol:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:06 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Trixiebelle =; When you of all people asks a question rather than give an answer, you're playing, like hardon playing.

Thought philosophy was about asking questions.

Why do you think there are so many cultural memes about walking, talking skeletons in the spiritual realms? Where do you think the term "bad to the bone" came from? Because subconsciously, people are saying their soul is bad, and where is their soul in their bones.

Calcium ions are in the bones, its how it traps soulular material. My hypothesis is that there were not many souls in this realm before modern times, the government calcified the pineal gland to entrap souls into children. That is why people teach decalcifying the pineal gland in order to have out of body experiences.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:08 am

Trixiebelladonna,

I understand that George Thorogood had his catchy opinion but he was a walking contradiction by being named Thorogood and can't be trusted.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:43 pm

The soul exists if you want it to exist in the same way as God will come into you if you invite him in. It is in your heart that It goes, it is the incredible mechanical marvel that the Energy of the God-Soul which works it. Why would it go into the bones?
Meno_
Philosopher

Return to Science, Technology, and Math