Human origins

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Human origins

Postby Artimas » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Our origin is currently in debate right now, it's the mainstream versus the "pseudoscientists", anything they do not agree with is automatically labeled "pseudo". This video I am going to link is featuring Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson on the JRE (Joe Rogan Experience). They talk about many different things here and not only do they talk about these things but they also show photographs and graphs that are quite evident, they use a lot of logical reasoning to defend and support their findings.

Human origins dates back a lot earlier than what is currently accepted. We go back at least 12,000 more years deeper, into Atlantis, which is before Sumeria and Egypt, which is how those two civilizations made such big cultural leaps in their societies, due to some of the populace being possible Atlanteans. This video is very interesting, it's about three hours long and there was a newer one that I was watching the other day, it was live but I cannot find the recording of it now, this one is from last year, please take some time to watch it and enjoy, very factual and makes a lot of sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

Here is the one from yesterday, I found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Re: Human origins

Postby James S Saint » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:12 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Kriswest wrote:Atlantis drowned

So did Gobekli Tepe.

And from their perspective, being surrounded by the sea and knowing nothing of the greater oceans, to them, "the sea to the West" would be "the Atlantic Ocean", although actually what we call the "Mediterranean Sea". They never called anything "Atlantic Ocean" nor "Atlantis". The assumption was that when the city "sank" (ie got flooded), it was in the Atlantic Ocean. But who actually made that assumption and when?

If I were in that city and saw water coming in from all sides (possibly from the remnant thawing of the last ice age), I might well speculate and tell the story of how the city "sank", not being able to know whether the water was rising or the land was sinking. And I might also make an effort to build an "Ark", thinking that there is no land to be had. But first I would retreat to the higher mountains. And when the "flood" subsided, I would probably see the peak of that mountain first and moor my ark upon it.

Legends generally have some truth to them, merely misrepresented.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:31 am

Our origin is still unknown it seems, but Mars is still a possibility according to a documentary I watched the other day.. due to its previous earlier environment of water and certain gases, so our ancestors could well be Martians.

I will respond to the videos, once watched.. in all their long glory.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Arminius » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:59 am

MagsJ wrote:Our origin is still unknown it seems, but Mars is still a possibility ....

That is very unlikely.

If they had come from Mars or from another extraterrestrial place, they would have had a high technology, thus, with a high probability: they would have left a mark.

Or do you believe in the ancient astronauts hypotheses of Erich von Däniken?

The general claim of Däniken over several published books, starting with Chariots of the Gods? in 1968, is that extraterrestrials or "ancient astronauts" visited Earth and influenced early human culture. Däniken writes about his belief that structures such as the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island and artifacts from that period represent higher technological knowledge than is presumed to have existed at the times they were manufactured. He also describes ancient artwork throughout the world as containing depictions of astronauts, air and space vehicles, extraterrestrials, and complex technology. Däniken explains the origins of religions as reactions to contact with an alien race, and offers interpretations of sections of the Old Testament of the Bible (See also Ark of the Covenant and The Spaceships of Ezekiel).
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:06 am

Arminius wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Our origin is still unknown it seems, but Mars is still a possibility ....

That is very unlikely.

Not according to the scientist that was talking on terraforming Mars for future human habitation in as little as 24 years it isn't... Mars had an Earth-like atmosphere before Earth had an Earth-like atmosphere, so there is a possibility that we literally came crashing down to Earth by thumbing a lift on a comet.

I don't talk about things I know nothing about and neither do I speculate, so please offer me the decency of the benefit of the doubt.. oh ye of little faith in my sources.

If they had come from Mars or from another extraterrestrial place, they would have had a high technology, thus, with a high probability: they would have left a mark.

We're talking simple-celled organisms, not fully-formed human beings. This theory goes back decades, because it was included in our Science books at my school and taught as a possibility.

Or do you believe in the ancient astronauts hypotheses of Erich von Däniken?

The general claim of Däniken over several published books, starting with Chariots of the Gods? in 1968, is that extraterrestrials or "ancient astronauts" visited Earth and influenced early human culture. Däniken writes about his belief that structures such as the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island and artifacts from that period represent higher technological knowledge than is presumed to have existed at the times they were manufactured. He also describes ancient artwork throughout the world as containing depictions of astronauts, air and space vehicles, extraterrestrials, and complex technology. Däniken explains the origins of religions as reactions to contact with an alien race, and offers interpretations of sections of the Old Testament of the Bible (See also Ark of the Covenant and The Spaceships of Ezekiel).

I do believe that our sudden surge in technology was not a naturally progressive one, of either the biblical era or the industrial revolution times onwards.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Artimas » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:59 pm

I think it is possible we came from Mars.. even if we did come as fully functional humans with high technology, it would have been lost regardless, the Earth has had many natural disasters, there could be so much on the bottom of the ocean floor.. I mean look at the megalithic structures, those are pretty advanced... sure, we can "make" them today, so then why don't we? because technology is not the only trait of being 'advanced', one error and we would end up with a corkscrew instead of a pyramid, as Graham said in the video.

The only print humanity today cares to leave is one of pollution and destruction, not one that will be a meaningful message to the future, like what the Mayans left for us.

We may never know what the megalithic structures do either, especially since the governments of the world put so much censorship on all of them.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby James S Saint » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:05 am

Then where did the Martians come from?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:04 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Arminius wrote:

That is very unlikely.

Not according to the scientist that was talking on terraforming Mars for future human habitation in as little as 24 years it isn't... Mars had an Earth-like atmosphere before Earth had an Earth-like atmosphere, so there is a possibility that we literally came crashing down to Earth by thumbing a lift on a comet.

I don't talk about things I know nothing about and neither do I speculate, so please offer me the decency of the benefit of the doubt.. oh ye of little faith in my sources.

What are your "sources" then?
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Artimas wrote:We may never know what the megalithic structures do either ....

"Do"? Do you mean what they are built for? Or what?
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:42 pm

James S Saint wrote:Then where did the Martians come from?

From Earth? :lol:
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Artimas » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Arminius wrote:

Both, they could 'do' something as well as us not knowing 'what' they are for either.

Don't say Tombs either, that's mainstream archaeological bs where they claim they're built by slaves around the era of Egypt, which makes no sense since no rain fall really ever occurs there, not since a very long time ago, of which would mean they are a lot more ancient than depicted by mainstream 'science'.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby Artimas » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:56 pm

James S Saint wrote:Then where did the Martians come from?

Not sure about that one, I think it's a possibility we did come from Mars though.. either by micro or macro.. can't rule out the possibilities completely yet.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby Arminius » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Artimas wrote:
Arminius wrote:

Both, they could 'do' something as well as us not knowing 'what' they are for either.

Don't say Tombs either, that's mainstream archaeological bs where they claim they're built by slaves around the era of Egypt, which makes no sense since no rain fall really ever occurs there, not since a very long time ago, of which would mean they are a lot more ancient than depicted by mainstream 'science'.

It is also possible that the Egyptians built the pyramids and tombs even without slaves. And the Nile was near. The Egyptian culture depended much on the Nile.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Artimas » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:20 am

It is also possible that the Egyptians built the pyramids and tombs even without slaves. And the Nile was near. The Egyptian culture depended much on the Nile.

Yeah, but they're megalithic, would the Nile be able to reach that height to cause water corrosion? Or are you meaning, through rain?

Image Image
Artimas

Postby Arminius » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:20 am

Artimas wrote:

Yeah, but they're megalithic, would the Nile be able to reach that height to cause water corrosion? Or are you meaning, through rain?

Through rain, yes, and a certain amount of air humidity.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Yeah.. about that video commentary from me 8-[

The Scientist in the documentary who is part of the team who are working on terraforming Mars suggested it would be ready to be habitable in as little as 14 years.. so by 2030 (I got the math wrong in my previous statement on timeframes and miscalculated by +10 years) so that's in our lifetime - the project to clean up the floating debris orbiting Earth is also underway.. in preparation for works to start on Mars? :-k

I agree with Artimas (and many experts) that such megalithic structures served purposes other than for what those who came upon them used them for, and that the precision they were built with cannot be replicated today using techniques from the suggested era they were meant to be created in. Also the weathering patterns suggest the pyramids and Sphinx to be much older than suggested.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Artimas » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:19 am

Arminius wrote:
Artimas wrote:

Through rain, yes, and a certain amount of air humidity.

Well from what Graham said in the video, Egypt has been bone dry for a very long time, so to have weather corrosion in that way would mean the megalithic structures are much older than what current mainstream science says.

Image Image
Artimas

Postby Arminius » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Artimas wrote:Well from what Graham said in the video, Egypt has been bone dry for a very long time, so to have weather corrosion in that way would mean the megalithic structures are much older than what current mainstream science says.

Well, it is also said that the ancient Egypt was the granary of the Mediterranean area and less dry than today.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:46 pm

The Darwinistic selection principle is false, at least in many cases and especially in the case of the human beings. That knowledge leads us to at least two conclusions concerning the human origin:

1) Do humans stem from apes?
2) If humans stem from apes, then why do humans become more and more maladjusted resp. more and more (but of course never 100%) independent of natural environment?

- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188393&start=375#p2608881.
- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188393&start=375#p2608882.
- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188393&start=400#p2635325.
- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188393&start=400#p2641695.

I mean: Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling said that nature casts up its eyes in the human being. So I am saying that culture casts up its eyes in the current phase of the Occidental culture, which means the trend to transhuman beings.

Last edited by Arminius on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:27 pm

The orientals may also claim to this albeit in an abbreviated form.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Lev Muishkin » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Artimas wrote:Our origin is currently in debate right now, it's the mainstream versus the "pseudoscientists", anything they do not agree with is automatically labeled "pseudo". This video I am going to link is featuring Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson on the JRE (Joe Rogan Experience). They talk about many different things here and not only do they talk about these things but they also show photographs and graphs that are quite evident, they use a lot of logical reasoning to defend and support their findings.

Human origins dates back a lot earlier than what is currently accepted. We go back at least 12,000 more years deeper, into Atlantis, which is before Sumeria and Egypt, which is how those two civilizations made such big cultural leaps in their societies, due to some of the populace being possible Atlanteans. This video is very interesting, it's about three hours long and there was a newer one that I was watching the other day, it was live but I cannot find the recording of it now, this one is from last year, please take some time to watch it and enjoy, very factual and makes a lot of sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

Here is the one from yesterday, I found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

This is not a "debate". This is a croc of chit meeting a pile of bullshit.

"Science is entirely Faith Based.... Obama is Muslim....Evil is the opposition to life (e-v-i-l <=> l-i-v-e ... and not by accident). Without evil there could be no life.", James S. Saint.
"The Holocaust was the fault of the Jews; The Holocaust was not genocide", Kriswest
"A Tortoise is a Turtle", Wizard
" Hitler didn't create the Nazis. In reality, the Judists did ... for a purpose of their own. Hitler was merely one they chose to head it up after they discovered the Judist betrayal in WW1, their "Judas Iscariot";James S Saint.
These just keep getting funnier.
Lev Muishkin
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:34 am

We are from an alien world
the seer
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Pandora » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:12 am

Some of this stuff is very hard to swallow. Like that pyramid in Antarctica - evidence of previous civilization?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8auQV9AEFE
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:22 pm

Pandora wrote:Some of this stuff is very hard to swallow. Like that pyramid in Antarctica - evidence of previous civilization?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8auQV9AEFE

Friend of mine came over onetime. He gave me something that was hard to swallow too.

I'm sure there is a scientific explanation for this. Could be lots of angry penguins and inuits, mad about something, who decided to carve a mountain into a semi-pyramid shape.
the seer
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Pandora » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:57 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I'm sure there is a scientific explanation for this. Could be lots of angry penguins and inuits, mad about something, who decided to carve a mountain into a semi-pyramid shape.
There is actually a theory of involution floating around that says penguins are descendants of those people. I kid you not.
Pandora
Philosopher

Next

Return to Science, Technology, and Math