I am not my eyes, I am not my brain

I feel like I am looking through eyes and sitting inside a piece of meat on the table with electricity pumping through it. Somehow I can see through these eyes which are not mine.

The voices in my head told me to write this, said everything is ruined if I don’t.

How is the Buddhism thing going, I think I remember you saying you were learning something along those lines, much benefit?

I am not Buddhist.

Wasn’t you like training or something, I remember it being in your signature?

You must be high. I never put anything about Buddha in my signature. Buddha was a raving loon who believed he could see his past lives, and was a life-hating, sensuality hating lunatic.

His views are ridiculous, he claimed that he could see dead spirits and know whether or not they rebirthed. His views are not fully logical, let’s say he was right and he could actually tell if a spirit left the cosmos. How does he not know it just entered a parallel world somewhere?

Did he?

Links?

Trixie believes in reincarnation.

I remember having in-depth conversations with her about it.

I think she may be onto something.

Siddhartha actually said there is no such thing as transmigration of the spirit (reincarnation).

Siddhartha Guatam Buddha believed in no reincarnation for himself, not others. The whole point of his religion was to escape reincarnation/rebirth. If the spirit didn’t migrate, it would make his entire religion pointless since there would be nothing to fix.

…was to escape suffering.
Reincarnation was his predecessor, Hindu concern.

The part Buddha didn’t see is that if he must end reincarnation for all souls not just one, otherwise he will continue to reincarnate.

I’ve heard various interpretations on this.

Some claim that Buddha ended the cycle of rebirth by entering oblivion; others claim that he, basically, discovered some sort of heaven, where consciousness still exists, yet without the cyclical nature of life.

This heaven he called “The Unconditioned”.

Its all fairy tale folklore and mumbojumbo.

You believe in reincarnation, though, so it’s not complete mumbo jumbo, now is it, Pixie?

Reincarnation is scientific and rational, oblvionism is not, since nonconsciousness cannot be conscious.

Then why don’t most scientists believe in it, why are most scientists philosophical materialists?

Because their brain is wired wholly mechanical. Their brains are masculine with no feminine components.

When someone is hypermasculine they aren’t usually that rational, for instance the old Primal Rage lol.

Yeah, Primal Rage had to take a time out…

He did enjoy your Might is Right song you made for him.

xD

you are that, but you have a quality which is the same as the fundamental qualities in all things. that’s why they are fundamental, and why the fundamentals should be discussed. the primary assertion is that there is a separation, when there is not, and this is the very reason why we are somewhat compelled to think and do things. something like your voices or more specifically ‘directives’/direction ~ the subconscious commander. I think its like there are two commanders inside, and that makes us driven, but this is because once we know how to drive, the car more or less drives itself. if something irks that, then one feels like they don’t have control.

• find what irks you, and you will know the thing causing the duality to begin with perhaps?