Fuckin' magic water man...

So I have a bag of potatoes, and a bag of Rye Bread.

Sitting in the middle of nowhere, no water nearby. 5 days later, there’s so much water all over it, like magic man.
I have throw out the friggin potatoes and the bread is just covered in mold.

What is the science behind this? Some kind o condensation ritual? I mean why the fuck does noone else have this problem of shit becoming magically soggy and covered in water by itself? What the friggity fuck man?

Doubt my cat pissed on it, cuz there was stuff on top of it covering it. But the bread was out in the open. And my cat has never pissed or pooped in my house before besides the litterbox, she instinctively goes outside. And the water was perfectly clear looking not yellowy at all.

PS: Does water have magical powers, because that Japanese scientist seems to think so (not a joke.)

Humidity, poor air circulation, unfiltered and mold friendly air, warm weather. Potatoes (especially when bruised) and the mold that grows on them condensate moisture. The bread mold quite possibly came with the bread, but just as likely merely grows freely all around that area.

So mold don’t really need liquid, it makes its own water from the air condensate. Guess I need to buy some hermetically sealed containers already, guess my airs got mold in it lol.

Usually good air circulation is enough, although many areas have low oxygen levels (causing all kinds of medical and mental issues). A little cleaning with ammonia for mold or Clorox for bacteria and viruses helps (but NEVER mix even the vapors).

If you recognize any of these symptoms, you could be getting affected by toxic black mold.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEsHdBSiN7w

Time to get cleaning!!

Your apartment was flooded, and you refuse to wash yourself. Sounds like a microbial fuckfest to me.

I clean my apartment every other day, wipe everything down with antibacterial wipes, hoover everything, change bed sheets regularly, only use towels once after use then wash them. Only have one cup, plate, fork, spoon and wash them after use so there’s no pile up. I have a kitchen fan that switches on at a timer to circulate air. My windows are always open no matter the season. So all is pretty clean, but I occasionally let the bacteria build up because if things are too clean then you lose all your immunity.

I’m almost never ill. Never get any stomach pains, never had any skin conditions, no headaches, and never had a cold for about 4 - 5 years.

Flooded? No. Never got flooded.

Video was so boring I couldn’t watch it all the way through. Therefore i have ADD. Therefore I have black mold.

What spray to I use to kill this toxin?

American Psycho #3 - British Psycho.

Rotting potatoes and/or molding bread isn’t likely to have much to do with “black mold syndrome” (and be very leery of anything referred to as a “syndrome”, hiding its true nature). Ozone saturation was one of the remedies for black mold terrorism. Ozone generators are easy to find or make (bug zapper on glass).

Those are like 300 dollars man. Tell me more about this bug zapper on glass man.

Geeezz… Maybe room for a “black market” :sunglasses:

Might find one at a garage sale.

All it takes is a high voltage source, such as a cheap bug zapper (unless those are now expensive too … in which case we can design one of those from scratch) attached to a metal screening (any metal window screen material) which is laid on both sides of a thin glass plate (the thinner the less voltage required). One side of the voltage generator attaches to one side of the glass and screening while the other is attached to the other side (obviously you don’t let the two sides short together). A fan to circulate the ozone would be a nice addition.

The ozone is created as the electrons attempt to get through the glass. Simple and easy. Too much is not good for you because ozone oxidizes pretty much anything, including your lungs, eyes, hair,… The idea is to saturate your domicile for a day or two with extreme treatment while you’re away, then air it out and move back in. A very small generator can be running all of the time without significant damage to your body, but it also doesn’t harm the mold much either. Viruses seriously don’t do well with ozone around (in case you wondered where the natural ozone went).

The generator will very slightly reduce the amount of free breathable oxygen in your space and it is probably already lower than you should have it. A visit or two to the local oxygen bar always helps.

With more complication (and a lot more space taken up), an ozone generator can be used to increase the oxygen in your space. But learn how to build a simple unit first.

Wow, and I thought men were incorrigible slobs! It sounds like Trixie can learn some things from you.

Maybe not, but it’s better to be safe than sorry, especially if you live (or spend a lot of time) in an older house, and in humid environment.

You can get this one for $70. Just make sure you’re not in the room when you’re running it. Or your pets.
You can also invest in a good HEPA filter. Some units have a built-in UV light too.

I thought women were such incorrigible slobs. According to Google, they are. How do you think they got their rep as Yin Chaos?

There’s so many things I gotta invest in right now I can’t invest in everything.

So you are saying the East and West side of the glass should not be part of the same circuit?

There aint one around, I live in a backwards primitive town.

Yes. The bug zapper has two screens already. You merely replace those screens with your own screens against a glass plate.

Of course a large can of Lysol spray would be a good start. :sunglasses:

Can u ms paint me the circuit

No i mean the circuit