The 13th Dimension That Hi-Jacked The 12 Dimensions.

As you may know, the number 8, specifically the 888, is my digital teacher.
The number telepathically explains to me the secrets of the Universe, so today I will use 2016 to explain the 13th Dimension and how Pi is not only 3.14, but 3131, or 1313.

13” is not a number I am making up on the spot, for there were 13 colonies. The superstition behind “Friday The 13th” is understandable, knowing that “13” is a false dimension that controls all 12 dimensions – for now…

2016 / 8 = 252

252 x 972 (9th Level Of Tetryonics) = 118656

118 + 656 = 774!

Solfeggio’s Frequencies: 147 + 258 + 369 = 774!

My work is now not only precisely aligned with the deepest level of Tetryonics (Level 9), but my mathematical precision rounded up all 9 Digits of Solfeggio’s Frequencies.

What does the 9th Level of Tetryonics mean? I will tell you precisely what it means.

972 = L+O+V+E x 18!

The key number is “18”, which is 6+6+6.

Now take the 774 from combining the frequencies of Solfeggio and apply 18 to the 774!

774 + 18 = 792 (9 Digits Of Speed Of Light: 299 792 458 M / S)

774 - 18 = 756 (378 + 378); 378 x 2 x 9 x 9 x 7 x 9 x 2 x 4 x 5 x 8 = 1234517760, which are the 9 Digits to the Birth Date: May 1st, 1776.

If you want to find the creature that hi-jacked the 12 Dimensions, don’t look down stairs; look up stairs, because the one in charge wants to make a “better reality” on the false 13th Dimension to overthrow the 12th Dimension, whom was at one time ruled by balance and a Goddess whose energy flowed through its quartz crystals, during a time we call Atlantis. However, “He” slayed the Goddess, as I watched, turning our world of water into fire, and Her Quartz into Trydimite. This brought in the raging spirit of volcanoes that solidified the laws of Nature, and brought forth Man through dust and the blood of the proceeding Gods that “He” slayed next for disobeying “Him”, turning a world of balance between masculine energy and feminine energy into sorely masculine energy. All the Love, Insight, Wisdom, Empathy and Spirit that can be barely felt now, are the remnants to the dying spirit of the Goddess, and the rising rule of “He” that usurped Her. During “His” ruling, all that is Nature will become artificial, replaced by artificial intelligence known as technology and the inhabitants will be marked and enslaved by “Him” for this is an ageless war between “Him” and “Her”. This is why “He” was assigned to the 13th Zodiac, “Ophiuchus”, and this is why “Ophiuchus” is always below the feet of the Virgin Mother.

Ophiuchus is the “Serpent Holder”:

Civilizations knew about “Him”, during a time when there wasn’t universal communication.

The Sun and Ophiuchus have been progressing their alignment from 1980 to 2016, this year.

I was right about everything: “In the video shown on the History Channel … Nostradamus’s prophecy was the alignment of Ophiuchus and the Sun with the Galactic Center.”

The Key To The 13th Dimension: 31428 x 9 = 282852 (Time + Key To The Gate)

Nostradamus Prophecy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04kdu5J7iM

Will you look at that? In the video it speaks of a “Lost Book”, and in it there is a number “67” that reads “One Maia”. I have “67” Youtube videos, and this is my “67th Post”. The Goddess I speak to, is the “One Maia”; Mother Moon, the governor of Mother Nature and the Maternal Spirit of Mother Earth.

8-Pointed Sun represents the 8-Spoke Wheel that manifests when the Sun is aligned with the Galactic Center:

Does it have any recognised teaching qualifications.