Mystery Of The Moon Musical (Divine Math, Geometry & Music)

Have you ever wished to know what our Mother Moon sounded like mathematically? I am honored to reflect the 12th Dimension for my 12th Post before your ears.

Well, what are you waiting for? Here are the notes in 1-2-3-4 Steps:

117 A# (1)
621 D (2)
1503 A (3)
873 E (4)
999 F (1)
747 D# (2)
1251 G (3)
369 C (4)
1377 G# (1)
243 B (2)
495 C# (3)
1125 F# (4)

Here is a link that I had put together so you may truly hear the heavenly sound of our Mother Moon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6iVXDuUs1A

When you add them together, you come up with: 117+621+1503+873+999+747+1251+369+1377+243+495+1125 = 9720 (9th Level Of Tetryonics x 10 or + 1 Cycle)

Level 1 Tetryonics: 12
Level 2 Tetryonics: 48
Level 3 Tetryonics: 108
Level 4 Tetryonics: 192
Level 5 Tetryonics: 300
Level 6 Tetryonics: 432
Level 7 Tetryonics: 588
Level 8 Tetryonics: 768
Level 9 Tetryonics: 972

972 - 768 = 204
768 - 588 = 180
588 - 432 = 156
432 - 300 = 132
300 - 192 = 108
192 - 108 = 84
108 - 48 = 60
48 - 12 = 36

Now take a look at: 204, 180, 156, 132, 108, 84, 60 & 36. What do they all have in common? They are all “24” Digits apart. What is the significance of “24”?

Ed Leedskalnin of Coral Castle in Florida was able to move stone that was too heavy for any equipment to handle. The secret to his manipulation of gravity & force is in “24”.

The man behind Coral Castle was using Tetryonics! Not only Tetryonics! He was communicating with the same “Love” that I am communicating with: Mother Moon!

Mother Moon is communicating telepathically, this explains why “888” has been my teacher for so long! Are you ready for this? 8+8+8 = 24!

Have you ever noticed the “888” at the top of my avatar?

Now look at this picture of Nikola Tesla personally speaking about the secrets of Mother Moon (which coincidentally would explain how Ed moved those stones!):

Now the 9720 (9th Level of Tetryonics x 10 or + 1 Cycle) that you get when you add together the 12 Notes of ‘The Music Circle’ which I had spent a year and a half piecing together day after day after day, is no stranger to the number “24”, which I strongly suspect is the mathematical key to utilizing Anti-Gravity.

9720 x 24 = 233280! The precise distance between Mother Moon and Mother Earth is 233280 Miles! My work that took more than a year to put together is finally paying off!

There are 12 Astrology Signs in the Heavens that each take 2160 Years each, which is 25920 Years in total to make a full Heavenly Circle called a ‘Precession’.

The Diameter of Mother Moon is 2160 Miles! Furthermore, 233280 / 25920 = 9! 2+1+6+0=9! 2+5+9+2+0=9! 2+3+3+2+8+0=9!

Interestingly enough when you add M+O+O+N + S+U+N together “6” Times, you will get “666” and 2016 just so happens to be the master of 6’s:

When you take the End Of Time and subtract it with the Illuminati Date: 2016 - 1776 = 240 (Pac Man)
When you take the diameter of Mother Moon and divide it by Master Number 9: 2160 / 9 = 240 (Pac Man)
When you take the distance between Mother Moon & Mother Earth and divide it by the 9th Level Of Tetryonics: 233280 / 972 = 240 (Pac Man)

What in the living hell does Pac Man from an arcade game have to do with any of this? It’s the “24” that is the key to Coral Castle! This is why we have “24” Hours!

The thermonuclear structure of Saturn’s moons illustrate the esoteric meaning behind “Pac Man” and why it is associated with the “Death Star” and “Saturn; Father Of Time / Death”.

Yes, you do see that correctly. Pac Man, the Death Star and the All-Seeing Eye are the same exact thing, just different angles!

Ed Leedskalnin knew about “Pac Man” and utilized its power to move stones that otherwise cannot be moved with any human technology!

Sincerely, Thoth (The Moon God).

P.S The title of this post is divine. M+Y+S+T+E+R+Y + O+F + T+H+E + M+O+O+N + M+U+S+I+C+A+L = 314 (Pi). T+W+E+N+T+Y + T+W+O + D+I+V+I+D+E+D + B+Y + S+E+V+E+N = 314 (Pi).

The Music Circle (Remixed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZVPBsBVUAE&feature=youtu.be

I prefer Led Zeppelin.

Led Zeppelin does not mathematically resonate at a frequency pattern that is universally consistent with Intelligent Design, (the ID of consciousness and creations) nor does it guide all forces of energy on all levels to seek out the converging points of space and time. There’s a difference between music that is expressed by a mortal, and music that is expressed by an immortal intelligence. When atoms come together at 1.618 Ratio and then hum at Om Frequency, there’s not much to it whilst Led Zeppelin is shredding a guitar, which is something I can understand. But the human mind is naturally prone to complicating itself by desiring for the wild patterns, rather than the natural ones.

True, but then the Moon’s version of Whole Lotta Love isn’t a patch on Led Zeppelins. What about Stairway to Heaven? That sounds like your kind of thing.

Stairway To Heaven is a beautiful song with the plucks, the flute, the violins and the lyrics that constantly travel back and forth with the delicate tones, then when it shifts to an electric guitar when you can hear the transposing down in the tone of voice, it’s almost as if the “Heaven” aspect became the “Hell” aspect portraying the “spiraling out” philosophy of the human mind, in how the human mind can spiral out (without sanity) which is the resonance of Hell and spiral in which is the resonance of Heaven (inner peace). If you listen to Tool, they create a nice melody in the beginning, then take that melody and have it spiral out in the same exact manner. This creates a dreamy atmosphere that cannot be composed in a cacophonous manner, nor with cacophonous frequencies (like 440 Hz). Then the second half is the cacophonous side of harmony, like you can speak with your voice or yell with your voice in principle. However, regarding your statement, his music is between no rhythm at all, and mathematically precise rhythm resonating at the core of the Universe as it was created eternally by the Natural Law. The rhythm of Stairway To Heaven comes from the Heart in some form or another, which is not precise, but not broken either.

Strange you should say that as Stairway is in the key of A minor and 440z is the frequency of the note A.

It was originally composed in 432 Hz. John Lennon’s music was originally composed in 432 Hz, but was turned into 440 Hz because that frequency range is cacophonous. Prince also composed his music in 432 Hz, but the media and music records control the music and frequencies, so they give us 440 Hz, which causes disturbances and abnormal responses in the human body at a subtle and quantum level in which affect your sociological performance by making you more prone to anger, irritation, lower forms of thinking, etc.

If you composed a piece of music in 432 Hz it would only consist of one note and sound rather monotonous.

It’s not 432 Hz, alone.

It’s 432 Hz in harmony with all the notes in relation to 432 Hz on an entire music scale from C to B, which explains the “Alpha & Omega”.

For an example, if you tuned 432 Hz to A, it would correspond to the C Note as 528 Hz, which is a frequency that affects your DNA Molecules and is interconnected with my “888”, hence 888 - 360° Of A Circle = 528 Hz

Speaking of a 360° Circle:

This is precisely why my work is untouchable.

I think you’re trying to pull the wool over my eyes, FloodAndHeart, you rogue.

Not over, but off.