All We Can Do Is Master Byte

You read the title wrong. It’s “Byte”, not “Bate”.

The latter is nice for about 10 seconds at most, but the former is nice for about an eternity. (Both require you to be alone for the most part.)

M+A+S+T+E+R + B+Y+T+E = 128 Bytes

128 Bytes = 8 Bytes x 16 Bytes, or 8 x 8+8 Bytes.

The Sun’s Diameter is 864,000 Miles, there are 86400 Seconds in 1 Earth Day and it is 8640 Parsecs between Earth and the Galactic Center.

864 = 8 x 10 + 8 x 8

The point I am trying to make about my need to Master Byte is that this is all computer language. We and the world are a computer simulation mathematically assimilated.

864 Bytes / 8 Bytes = 108 Bytes

I only want to erect this point because I see no need for us to get hard-headed about it when the evidence presents itself if you take the time to look between the lines.

The precise date for Earth to end is October, 28th.

The Year Of Light ends on October, 28th.
Israel’s flag was declared October, 28th.
The Cuban Missile Crisis ended on October, 28th.

216 Bytes” in days from October 28th, was March 8th, the 68th Day.

2016 is hosting the 68th Emmy Awards in the U.S.
On the 68th Day of 2016, an asteroid flew by Earth called “TX68”.
You breathe out the 6th Element (Carbon) and you breathe in the 8th Element (Oxygen).
The 6th Astrology Sign is Virgo (Virgin Mother That Gives Birth To Something), and the 8th Astrology Sign is Scorpio (That Something Will Have The Power Of A Scorpion).
On the 68th Day of 2016, Jupiter ascended to shine at its greatest.
Jupiter has 68 Moons.
2016 is Israel’s 68th Birthday.
The 68th Triangular Number is 2346. Oddly enough, 23 Chromosomes + 46 Chromosomes = 69 Chromosomes, which is equal to 46 Man + 23 Genital.

Counting from October 28th, there are “64 Bytes” in days left until the end of 2016 (666+666+666+6+6+6), which is 8 Bytes x 8 Bytes. DNA has 64 Codons.

The Star of Israel is the face of Man and all of its lies, the 6-6-6 Hexagon that confines you through Light and the 6-Sided Cube that bounds you through Time.

666 = Time = 6+0 Seconds + 6+0 Minutes + 2+4 Hours
666 = Man = 6 Protons + 6 Neutrons + 6 Electrons
666 = Earth = 6+6+6+0+0 MPH Orbital Velocity
666 = The End = 666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016

You are controlled by Saturn, the 6th Planet.

Jesus…

Cross…

What planet is visible in 2016? Mars. What is Mars’ God in Annunaki of Nibiru? Ninurta. Both Ninurta and Apollo are Gods of Mars. Ninurta is the youngest Son of the Annunaki.

We Are Not Alone: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190428

The Cross Of Jesus Opens Up Into A Cube.

Did man shrink themselves to go inside the belly of space and time to design a cube that can transform into a cross with technology and worldly logic? Of course not.

Bate would surely be more applicable to the work of a total wanker.

If you’d like, you may make a list of everything that is wrong about my post. That way you actually have to think so you can see that your reactions are not the same as your observations.

Furthermore, your observations can only go far as you personally understand, so when you make a list of observations that is when I can help you see that you do not see nearly as much as you thought you could see. I do not wish to insult you or belittle you, for I am here to teach, not to be mean. My work, like the Universe works in mysterious ways; subtle, yet beyond complexity.

You think you see nothing, but like the clouds in the sky a storm brews before you see it coming. Atoms and frequencies work on hyper levels, like my work. You think it is basic, which is half-right; it’s basic, but not the kind of basic you learn in kindergarten.

It’s basic in the same way all circles are 360° no matter the size, and deep down beneath all physics is intelligent design. It’s complicated however because our man-made understanding of this world is not nearly as perfect as the self-existing intelligence that allows a circle to be 360° and allows a cube to open up into a cross.

It’s a load of rubbish. I know that’s a short list but it covers everything.

That is not how an observation works. You will need to point out what is ‘rubbish’ about my work for your assertion to stand. My work is untouchable, so what of my work is touchable and arguable?

People have done that with you many times. You just ignore it, call them foolish or stupid and go on repeating the same “rubbish”.

YOU don’t listen. You are too busy preaching what others find obvious flaw in very readily, yet you seem to not be able to see. So in this case, I can see why people no longer bother to point out the fine details. Why go to the trouble of explaining to the dead squirrel that it is laying the road? It isn’t like he is going to get up and move.

I’m sorry but that’s how mine works

I don’t need to do anything.

That’s fine by me, the last thing I want to do is touch it.

It all makes sense now.

Poetry is the music that life dances to. Without poetry, words would just be words; mere sounds without the meaning that dwells deep within the inner consciousness of our hearts in which governs the sense of purpose, the concept of sense, the beauty of art, music, math and feeling the drive that pulls us from inside the physical vessel.

Albert Einstein is more intelligent than you, so his words regarding the significance of poetry may only thwart your assertions.

You can tell by his words alone that he is not only a man of poetry, but a man of intelligence that surpasses your pseudo-philosophy, as you called it yourself via self-proclaimed apathy.

There is only one reason why poetry and genius are both rare.

Guilty as charged, I don’t like fucking poetry.

This is something new for me. I’ve never been researched before.

What did poetry ever do to you to make you despise it so much? I mean, if poetry is pointless and a void of nothingness as you say, how in the world does it have the power to turn you against it so vehemently?

This is not the first time I saw someone tell me something is pointless to them, but oddly enough that same thing had the power to make them hate it with an undying passion.

Perhaps the last half of my signature could explain this paradox:

Imagine this…

Instead of posting these facts and figures in the Science, Technology, and Math forum, you chose to post them in the Society, Government, and Economics forum.

In other words, given my own unique interest in exploring the relationship between identity and value judgments – out in the world of human social, political and economic interactions – I’m curious the extent to which the OP has any practical relevance regarding the lives that we actually live from day to day to day.

Particularly when those interactions come into conflict.

Or is this just another rendition of an intellectual contraption that revolves largely around the internal logic of the analysis itself?

And please, please, please: be specific.

Also, relating to something a bit more controversial than the 68th Emmy Awards.

I don’t hate it, I just don’t particularly like it. I have a mild distaste for it. I very rarely understand it. I’m not “vehemently” against it, I’m indifferent to it. I don’t know what more I can say.

You’ve said this before:

Again, this is another symptom I see in people calling something pointless, but then stressing themselves out by hating every aspect of it, despite it being “pointless” as a deflective response.

When I address their severity, they play it off as if it was mild, but their words constantly enrage to severity because the hate towards what is “pointless” is moving from the center of the circumference to the end of the circumference – in that, one cannot recognize how much hate they have for something until the emotions are boiled to a proper degree.

I rarely speak in a sociological and political manner because I have constantly argued in a sociological and political manner before, to only come to the conclusion that the people of this world are more focused on soft-locked opinions than hard evidence; I needed something that would blow their opinions out of the sewage, snuff them out and deprive them of oxygen, much like cancer cells.

Genius is feigned and ignorance is proclaimed in this world. That alone is a summary as to why I do not bother with the worldly, and aim for the otherworldly.

Actually, nobody’s ever attempted to challenge my work by disproving any errors they may have found. Instead they only use adjectives and assertions via emotion and reaction which is not a proper form of argument in the slightest. I cannot ignore what simply never existed in the first place.

I never called anyone foolish or stupid, as I am not here to belittle anyone.

However you do seem to have spite towards me. Perhaps you disagree with my work, but judging by your old-timer mentality, you do not appear to have the young integrity to properly address my innovative work because the elderly for the most part biologically lock themselves inside a vicious circle of pride that binds them to a cyclical well of hatred towards anything new and inspiring outside of their stimuli that was set in stone – instead of simply saying by sorely reaction-based cognition, “you are wrong” with what is clearly void of any rebuttal, I welcome you to take the chance to crawl out of that old shell to converse with me on an innovative spectrum.

The reason why I speak of the elderly state is because it is a biological aspect to humanity and very much so affects one’s ability to articulate their mental apparatus and furthermore your approach is precisely what an elderly man would opt for when they use their age fallaciously to support their preconceptions over the decades as to equate their age with their ability to reason, assess and conceptualize the vast notions of all that is, despite that genius comes with the young; if it did not come when young, then it will not come when old. Only the young spirit can be manifested into genius.

It’s not rare to see that the old man and old woman always think they are right for the majority of the elderly in which trickles down from the pride of an adult and the death of the childhood spirit; it must be difficult to be next to death, and still not be able to face your own rigidness that was created at such a young age, for bad habits die hard along with an unpolished you when you’re up there in the age spectrum. Change is difficult. One can only imagine what a caterpillar’s body goes through to become that butterfly.

is it really that difficult? the OP asks nothing of you but to observe and check into the work

but hey if extinction or self preservation isn’t important to you, you should probably just de-activate your account now. at least spend your last moments indulging hedonistically?

youtube.com/watch?v=8h22TOh-vgA

it’s not like anything is being demanded or forced… but hey gather up single file and drink the poison kool-aid? the government can’t and won’t protect you from anything

endless resistance… sigh

All this shit about numbers and stars and all this shit is nonsense. Just saying.

That is because you are too old. Don’t you know that the older you get, the more stupid you get? Only young people can think … Duhrrrr… :teasing-dunce:

…or so the young tell us. :teasing-binkybaby:

That is not what I said. You constantly attack people telling them they said something when they didn’t. The first time you said I called someone foolish and stupid, when I haven’t belittled anyone in any form, whereas you are constantly belittling others (I’ve perused through your posts old and new). I specifically said when you are born into this world with the passion you had as a child and do not sacrifice it for adult pride, which trickles down into rigidness as an elder, you can transform that passion that you only have when you’re young and unscathed by this world’s degeneracy.

Once you apply yourself with the need to condescend others and to conform to standards of society, you have lost your childhood individualism that had sparked the deepest curiosity and the abstract bond between yourself and the intelligent design beneath the 3-D Plane that governs your chance to go beyond standards to set new innovated standards that cannot be set by the pride of an adult and the rigidness of an elder. This is why you have children as prodigies, not adults and elders. You have to be young in spirit, for genius is a young spirit that sees poetry in numbers, art in music and esoteric meaning in art, while the prideful & rigid do not have a bond with their internal self to feel anything out of the ordinary, but oddly enough they have the cognitive backlash to hate anything they do not understand with an undying passion despite constantly demeaning it to nothingness.

You have no idea what it is that I “constantly” do and “attacking people” isn’t it.

There are different kinds of geniuses. And it doesn’t take much of a genius to see when someone’s effort to be a genius didn’t cut it. All someone has to know is how to know that. But I can see that you are not that kind of genius.

Do you really want me to go through the list of things that are wrong with your theory (which is what I normally do for beginners like yourself)?