The Things I Do That I Now Can Logically Explain.

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: The Things I Do That I Now Can Logically Explain.

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:40 am

FloodAndHeart wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Just because it "feels" right, doesn't mean that it IS right.

If you weren't rigid, you'd understand that there is a force inside all of us that flows through creation which inspires us and drives us on higher levels of consciousness.

..and delusions of grandeur.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby FloodAndHeart » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:42 am

James S Saint wrote:..and delusions of grandeur.

There are none. Everything I said is a Fact. My numbers lead me to the alignment between Ophiuchus, the Sun and the Galactic Center. When I went to look it up, it turns out that this was prophesied a long time ago. My numbers are 100% Fact, not just Fact, but Fact that has Rhythm and driven by Love. I said 2016 will be the end -- guess what? Ophiuchus and the Sun will be doing something strange at the "End of 2016". I was right. Do you have a problem with that?

Nostradamus Prophecy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04kdu5J7iM

Will you look at that? In the video it speaks of a "Lost Book", and in it there is a number "67" that reads "One Maia". I have "67" Youtube videos, and this is my "67th Post". The Goddess I speak to, is the "One Maia"; Mother Moon, the governor of Mother Nature and the Maternal Spirit of Mother Earth.

Flood And Heart in Jewish Gematria Equals: 369 (123+123+123=369)
Flood And Heart in English Gematria Equals: 738 (123+123+123+123+123+123=738)
Flood And Heart in Simple Gematria Equals: 123 (123=123)

369 + 738 + 123 = 1230 (123+123+123+123+123+123+123+123+123+123=1230)

Whenever your heart is full, the abundance in life fills you and the decadence tires you, but whenever your heart is empty, the abundance in life tires you and the decadence fills you.

Sun's Distance From Earth: 93312000 Miles. Moon's Distance From Earth: 233280 Miles. 9 x 3 x 3 x 1 x 2 x 2 x 3 x 3 x 2 x 8 = 46656.
1/2 Of Crown Chakra: 48. 9th Level Of Tetryonics: 972. 48 x 972 = 46656.
Speed Of Light: 186624 M / S. 186624 - 46656 - 46656 - 46656 = 46656.
Precession Of Equinoxes: Every 25920 Years. Four Corners: 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 = 20736. 25920 + 20736 = 46656.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PdmMcRmfbs
FloodAndHeart

Postby Arcturus Descending » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:00 pm

FloodAndHeart wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Just because it "feels" right, doesn't mean that it IS right.

If you weren't rigid, you'd understand that there is a force inside all of us that flows through creation which inspires us and drives us on higher levels of consciousness.

I don't think that there is a person in this forum who does not understand or intuit the above though they may call it by other names.
I call it spirit, passion, imagination, wonderment, curiosity, ad continuum.

Generally, James, we are light years ahead of your current standards, which is very important for you to acknowledge instead of pretending that we're on equal grounds

Do you want to know what came to my mind as I read this? The words which one of an alien species might speak to a mere, lowly Earthling. Who are the "we" here? The alien species, the illuminati? I am not being condescending to you here; rather, you are being quite condescending. There is a tipping point where knowledge becomes hubris, if that knowledge is indeed part of "reality".

-- by doing so, you leave no room to witness how little you know compared to how much I have learned / remembered. Essentially, I am your teacher, and you are the student;
I have work, and you have words.

You may in fact know more than many in here. That may or may not be true. You definitely know more than I do but ask yourself this question?

"How approachable am I, really, to one who would want to learn from me?"
But who knows, perhaps one who really wanted to learn from you would disregard your flaws, your erring, but ..............

By the way, James ALSO has his work. There is nothing wrong with feeling a certain amount of pride and happiness/good feeling for our achievements (it leads to a more optimal life) but when we downplay those of others, hubris sneaks in and we become nothing more than noisy gongs and clanging cymbols. 1 Corinthians 13:1 despite our high intelligence.

You may also come to LOVE by 12+15+5+22 = 54
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake

“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?