The things I do that not even I can logically explain. #3

What is the heart of the Universe? The black hole, of course.

B+L+A+C+K + H+O+L+E = 69.

Is 69 just a number, or is there significance behind it? There’s great significance in this number for its relation to quantum physics and the core programming of reality itself.

The animation here explains Yin & Yang for what it is. The blue is Yin (9) and the purple is Yang (6). The blue represents the dolphin and the purple represents the perpetual foundation.

6 x 9 = 54.
L+O+V+E = 54.

Therefore the ‘Black Hole’ is computer language for ‘Heart’, and ‘Heart’ is computer language for ‘Love’. Herein demonstrates why “Earth” is “Heart” and governed by the galactic center.

54 + 54 = 108. What is the significance of 108? Is it just a “One Hundred Eight”? Of course not.

It is intimately connected to the computer language that programmed everything, including Man itself.

Therefore Black Hole is 69, the center of the Universe; it multiplies into 54, which coincidentally spells out L+O+V+E or 12+15+22+5; L+O+V+E + L+O+V+E = 108, all of above.

54 + 54 + 54 = 162.

162 is a perfect number as it is 9 x 9 + 9 x 9. The 162 is equal to 18, and 63. 18 and 63 are numerical fragments of 963 Hz, which is a “Master Frequency”.
(If you have been following my work, I explain that “117” and “342” are my numbers in terms of degrees. I will explain why next.)

When you think of a cat, you probably won’t think properly about the cat that’s a fact. You will only see just that, a cat.

There’s nothing wrong with that, but if you want facts you will have to think deeper than that.

The head of the cat is a musical sphere.
The two eyes of the cat are equal to two smaller musical spheres.
The two ears connected to the 3 musical spheres are 2 vectors.
(Remember, the cat has “32” muscles in each ear. There are 32 Bytes in a computer. ‘Muscle’ is a play on word for ‘musical’; 1024 Bytes / 32 Bytes = 32 Bytes.)

The sphere is equal to 360°.
The two smaller spheres are equal to 360°.
The two vectors each equal 90°, and together equal 180°.

In the Book of Daniel you will read a verse that speaks of “Time, Times Time, Divided By Times”. 360 = Time; 360 + 360+360 + 360 - 180 = 1260 Years of Daniel.

Now let’s explain how “69” is the foundation of existence and the destruction of existence with the number “68”, which is “1” single digit away from “Midnight”, if you will.

2016 is hosting the 68th Emmy Awards in the U.S.
On the 68th Day of 2016, an asteroid flew by Earth called “TX68”.
You breathe out the 6th Element (Carbon) and you breathe in the 8th Element (Oxygen).
The 6th Astrology Sign is Virgo (Virgin Mother That Gives Birth To Something), and the 8th Astrology Sign is Scorpio (That Something Will Have The Power Of A Scorpion).
On the 68th Day of 2016, Jupiter ascended to shine at its greatest.
Jupiter has 68 Moons.
2016 is Israel’s 68th Birthday.
The 68th Triangular Number is 2346. Oddly enough, 23 Chromosomes + 46 Chromosomes = 69 Chromosomes, which is equal to 46 Man + 23 Genital.
(If you read my previous thread that is #2, I had explained the “Birth of Christ”. The number “68” is one tick away from Midnight, to “Rebirth” a new world order, if you must.)

All that is, like kingdoms that rise and fall; and games that become popular before the decay, come in through creation by inhale and go out through destruction by exhale.

Stop being suspicious and creepy, you are almost more suspiciously creepy than feminists showing an overly excessive interest in stem cell research.

And I thought 69 was just a sex position. I never realised there was a whole magical world of numbers out there just waiting to be manipulated into whatever I want them to be.

Yea it’s like pretentiousness in the form of numbers, but he thinks just because it’s numbers combined with different operators, then it automatically holds meaning.

Everything that I brought forth to your worldly table is precise and untouchable. You are welcome to debunk my work, but first you must learn that calling my work arbitrary names via not understanding it in the slightest degree is not a proper form of argument. Do you have a proper argument? Or are you only here to condescend my work with adjectives and baseless assertions that are sorely emotional and illogical? I am asking because I wish to teach you, but you must be willing to listen to what I am here to teach.

Ok, I will now set my mind to “rape me” setting…fire!

OK then. The cat’s head that’s a musical sphere. You say it’s ears are vectors. Do you mean they are sort of like stereo speakers? I’m going to make an educated guess that the volume is controlled by it’s nose. Am I right?

Haven’t you heard of playing hard to get? At least make him put some work in before giving him permission to ejaculate his delusions all over the place.

I didn’t think there would be much explosion with the ejaculation, so i was trying to keep it short and quick as much as possible to save him the embarrassment, but if he insists…

The ear of a cat is structured by the laws of expansion from a singularity.

The singularity starts at the top of the ear and works its way down to the form of the cat’s head, which is the musical sphere.

As ears are instruments for sound, they are shaped by the laws of sound.

Is the cat aware that it’s got a kind of mp3 player for a head?

…and a bad case of musical ear syndrome?

Diameter of Moon = 1079.322 miles
Diameter of Earth = 7917.5117 miles
Diameter of Sun = 864327328.4021 miles

Funny how the Uni-verse has not converted to the metric…
Must be an American thing.

Sun’s distance to Earth: 149.6 million km …
92 584 307.6434 miles

Divide…
Eliminate all those nasty fractions… make perfect up or down, at your convenience.

A circle is not perfect… no such thing as a precise diameter.
No such thing as a straight line, or a point in space/time.
All human concepts.
Here is a BBC documentary that might shed light into that cavernous void you call a brain…
How long is a piece of String?

Your “talent” is dividing, adding, multiplying, subtracting mathematical abstractions, to find a pattern you can then claim is part of some divine, perfect plan nobody can see…out there.
A secret only you discover, in the symbols, and the patterns they possess within their own logic - 1/0 binary.
1 = 1 = 2 only if you take 1 for granted,a nd you do not define it - since it is pure noumenon/abstraction.

Your desire precedes the calculation. You already “know” what you want to find, and then you make sure you get there…Top<>Down thinking.
You take different words, add subtract, until you find a connection you like, with some other measurement.
It’s okay, other use the same methods only with the conclusion being a word = love, value, god, immortality… and then they precedes, backwards, to justify their already determined outcome.
Almost… CRAAAAAZY…

It’s also nice to know that “love” is the English uni-versal language.
=D>
So we have two Americanisms…1- the universe is not metric, and 2- it is only divine in American.
If not for drug-using Americans, how fun would this forum (not) be?

I’m sure the same method can be used in any language, only the words will be different, and the connection to other measurements…perhaps noes in metric.
It is what charlatans use to mesmerize, gullible, imbeciles, and naive morons.
How best to be convincing than to mesmerize yourself first?

The underlying goal is to present yourself a genius, or valuable, or someone special.
This is the already given…in your mind.
The rest is figuring out how to get there.

I can understand how you would think it’s all irrelevant because of different metric systems, but allow me to demonstrate how your statement is misguided.

Miles tell the Truth.
Kilometers tell the Lie.

Earth’s Radius = 3960 Miles. 360 x 11 Circles.
Moon’s Radius = 1080 Miles. 360 x 3 Circles.

3+9+6+0 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
1+0+8+0 = 9

3960 and 1080 are not simply numbers only found in the radii of the Moon and the Earth by measuring in miles.
3960 + 1080 = 5040 Miles, which is mathematically precise because 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 = 5040 as well, and 7 x 8 x 9 x 10 also equals 5040 thus demonstrating you’re incorrect.

5+0+4+0 = 9

Interestingly enough, the combined diameters of the Moon and the Earth are equal to 10080 Miles (7920 + 2160).
When you multiply the perimeter of Earth’s square (7920 x 4), you will get 31680.

7+9+2+0 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
2+1+6+0 =9
1+0+0+8+0 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
3+1+6+8+0 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

31680 / 10080 = 3.14285714286.

Archimedes’ 22 / 7 = 3.14285714286.

These numbers will assure you that they are perfect. Your assumptions and lack of understanding towards how it all works is the opposite of perfect.
This is why you learn and listen. You cannot understand how basic and harmonic the world is when you do not slow down and listen to the voice of reason.

As for you nitpicking the aspect of the English language, it’s not what it appears. It, like numbers, secretly contains an esoteric language that is far beyond Man’s skepticism.
(The English language has ties to Latin & leads back to Rome. The English language is designed to destroy mother nature for father technology. The trans-humanism is English.)

Got that folks…
Metric system = bad/lie, Satan
Imperial System = good/honest, God’s system
English/American = Uni-versal Language… language of God.
Chinese, Greek, all the others… , Devlish.
Makes sense, no?
Perfectly reasonable.
So, we have no sickness here.
I knew there was a “rational” reason he could, pull out of his arse, and impress us, once more.

The “magic” only works with English/American symbols.
We now know God speaks English and measures the world using miles.
For a minute I thought I was dealing with another insane, retarded American…suffering from years of drug use.

I would say all of ILP is so damn healthy.
So many brilliant minds here… protected from nasty “trolls”, and those brutish bullies that might ridicule, insult, and silence their genius - they may even hurt their feelings.
Why seek something clean, lucid, when you can wade through this filth and drown in it, day after day, wondering who is mad and who is not?
Let the garbage in… smell its decay, fermenting brilliance.

There’s only so much you can do, when the system does not permit radical options.
What you do is let nature take its course.

This one “cured cancer” using his genius manipulation of symbols…another is the only “man that deserves sex”…another is a “MENSA member”, but you would not know it by the stuff he posts, keeping his genius incognito… another once came out in public to declare that “he had found the solution to EVERYTHING”… another uses google to pretend he understands the things he regurgitates… another claimed an “IQ of 160”, and could not show us its magnificence, except in the talent of evading detection…another once claimed to be Nietzsche’s “rightful heir”…and the list goes on…
#-o
Asylum?
Naahhh…this is modernity: normal, well-adjusted, healthy…everyday man.
This is Nihilism on display.
As long as they do not hurt anyone, what’s the harm, right?
:-k

It’s not that the cosmos miraculously corresponds to human constructs, but it is that human constructs, not so miraculously, have evolved , to interpret the cosmos in this way.
Man does not invent things out of thin air. He takes what he knows, most intimately… and a mind becoming increasingly self-conscious, uses this consciousness of self as an abstracted model to create,a and innovate, and think.

How ridiculous it would be if social structures would not be a reflection of organic ones?

And what is an abstraction?
Yes…a simplification/generalization…an approximation, imitation; call it simulation.

Therefore, geometry, mathematics, is a mapping-out of noetic space. Man discovering self noesis; discovering the apriori logic in his own thinking.
But, of course, this would correspond, connect to, phenomena.
The mind evolved to deal with the world not hide from it.
The problem arises when the mind uses these apriori concepts to fabricate a noetic space which disconnects form the phenomenon it evolved to deal with, or to take it literally (solipsism, delusion) rather than as what it is: a mental model, a simplified/generalized abstraction.

There is no triangle, no circle, no one, outside the human skull.
Angles, and pi, and circumference are measurements of noetic space.
This noetic space does connect to the world, but it is not literally the world, nor is it an absolute copy of it.

There is no static “it” to copy.
The moment you do, if you had infinite resources and could “exist” time/space to accomplish the godly feat, it has changed, and you are left with a copy of what was…of the past.

The mapping out of noetic space, if it remains true to its task, will measure, in approximation, patterns of order within the world, but not absolutely so.
And this is why EVERYTHING man constructs, created, thinks, requires reaffirmation, re-evaluation, maintenance, and is never eternally fixed.

Man does build computers, using his brain as a model, and like his brain these computers err, and break-down and do not always work as they were intended to…and then man also build viruses to infect said computers in the same way he is dis-ease or his brain can be made dysfunctional or be infected with a memetic virus…a nihilistic one.

Math can’t cure cancer…the Golden Ratio is a noetic structure indicating a mental order, a neurologically maintained apriori presupposition geometry of the brain.

Can it be transferred, using mathematical code, outside the brain.
Of course it can…because order is still a part of the Flux, and the brain is a product of this Flux.

And your solution?

I share my most intimate views with only those I trust… my friends.
Not the insane rabble.

But I do hint at it… and you simply do not see.

So in your great wisdom, you “hint around” an asylum (and make no mistake in thinking that it isn’t) so as to share your intimate knowledge with only your “friends”?

That’s your solution? :confused: