Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materials

Why does the vortex of magnetism, pass through non-ferrous material, but push and pull only ferrous materials?

We must delve into the atomic properties of ferrous materials. Please show me a video of magnets at the atomic level, not 3d rendered or madeup pictures but actual atoms and photographs.

Second question is, why does gravity push objects. Why does aether flow into the planets. If planets were not moving, would gravity exist?

Gravity seems to be a wake behind planets, aether flows into the pressure difference the low pressure zones, pulling objects with it. so if planets stopped moving, that would create a pressure buildup, and thus would also start a chain reaction of increased velocity towards bigger bodies, because aether moves away latterally and thus collective aether moving to the displaced zones of low pressure causes the big bodies to move forward at ever increasing rates?

We must also explore the fundamental trans nature of aether, which is that a mechanism of it’s movement entails its collective existence…similar to how our consciousness remains whole, even though all of our original cells are dead, aether creates movement by its interchangeability, particles replacing particles, to maintain a coherent form and movement, the worm made of sand.

A photo is made up of particles/pixels larger than electrons, hence you can only view the effects of em upon other things e.g. Iron filings.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khdi996HL5I[/youtube]
You can find others that might be more clear for you.

Gravity doesn’t “push”. It is a migration toward aggregation.

I don’t know what aether is.

Certainly. Motion has nothing to do with the gravitational field. And the motion of a planet is infinitesimal to the speed of affectance pulses and waves.

If you say so.

What are they! Electromagnetism, strong/weak nuclear force, or what exactly?

I describe them in common physics terms as “ultra-minuscule EMR pulses and waves”, the stuff that particles are made of.

Which means they are not affecting because particles are cause effect/relative values, so any affect they have is negated by the system particles are measurably in ~ which is composed entirely of relative values – effects.

May as well say anything is behind it all FSM or whatever, as its just avoiding known science. Secondly it means YOU CANNOT KNOW WHAT AFFECTANCE IS, you just assume it is there and that there are no qm aspects beneath particles. It is not much of a theory, all you are doing is saying 'i think there is something there but i don’t know, and nor can i show what affect/effect it is having.

Did you just say non-ferrous material, trixie? Nobody ever thinks about non-ferrous material, not even the scientists who work with it. Youre just trying to pawn James and amorphos and ecmandu and Ferguson and all the other garage scientists here. stop it. You dont care a thing about non-ferrous material. You’re showboating.

BS.

Video doesn’t explain what magnetism is, I already know what domains are. I want to know why the flux goes through non-ferrous materials without interfering or being interefered.

If affectance aggregates planets, why do the planets only aggregate on one side, and why does their form remain flawless, if aether is getting jumbled and congested inside of it.

Damn James you really got him with that “bs” you totally won the argument.

Oh. Well THEY don’t know what magnetism is other than merely some magic (where the name came from) that causes attraction or repulsion of other magnets. They know that the molecules align so as to allow it to happen and that it has to do with orbiting electrons (except for the quantum magi who want to claim some magical magnetism particle).

As far as I can tell, I am the only person who has explained exactly why magnetism works. But I don’t have the videos that you specified.

I don’t know what any “aether” might be doing. And I don’t know what you mean by “on one side”. If you mean to ask why they migrate in only one direction, that would be because they migrate toward the stronger surrounding field, which is in the direction of the other mass (a planet, the Sun, whatever).

Affectance flows in and out of all subatomic particles all the time. And the result of that is that all particles “gravitate” or more properly migrate toward the side where the affectance flow is more dense. The center of the particles get shifted over slightly instant by instant. The net result is that objects begin to move toward each other, things fall downward.

yes but if it is a “net” then shouldnt the particles behave as more of a “stretching” rather than a linear translation?

why is it a simple linear translation, a single vector when it is a field that is influencing it? And if affectance “feeds” the animation why is the animation coherent and free of noise and distortion

A “net”???
Who said anything about a net?? :confused:

A"field" as in “a region wherein a property or substance is prevalent”. A “field of grass” has no net. It is merely a region where grass is prevalent.

Affectance was named such because it is both a property and a substance. And it comes as a “field” wherein its property and substance is prevalent.

And what “animation” is “free of noise an distortion”??

When an object moves in a vacuum its atoms do not bounce around and remain exactly the size.

A net is a 2 dimensional field.

If a planet is pulled by two bodies there are 2 vectors of affectance acting on it so why does the planet, not stretch to accomodate both pools of affectance?

The atoms do vibrate unless they are brought to absolute zero temperature. And nothing ever remains perfectly as it was merely an instant earlier.

Thus cannot ever physically exist.

Oh, well it does. Planets heat up merely from their own Moon pulling on them as the Sun also pulls on them. Because everything is turning, the planet gets mushed about like clay. The Earth does less of that due to the water taking up much of the slack.

My visual field is a 2 dimensional field, which exists.

Electricity is the flow of electrons. When electrons flow in closed loops they create a magnetic field. A magnetic field is an effect of relativity: moving electrons shrink in length relative to stationary protons, therefore more electrons are crammed into the same distance/unit compared to protons and thus a charge differential is produced; the “charge” is the fact that particles (protons and electrons) stream out virtual photons from themselves and these photons act like the “ether” you mention in the OP, namely provide a basis for interactions and exchanges that lead to the “magnetic field”.

Stationary magnets (ferromagnetic metals) are no different, because the electrons inside those metals happen to be moving around in closed loops producing little magnetic fields in the same way (in most materials these all cancel out due to atoms and molecules being scattered in the material and not aligned, or aligned in alternating patterns also resulting in fields canceling out.)

Gravity is the curve of “space time” is topography caused by “mass”, mass is as Einstein said the fact that a large amount of energy has been confined to a very small region of space. Time is that aspect of space which is the requirement or “length” to pass through that space, more substance (mass) more “time” as Einstein knew. This is also why light and matter (even light has a tiny little bit of mass) follow “gravity”, because they always seek the path of lease resistance (least “time”).

To your question about why magnetic fields “pass through” other stuff that isn’t magnetic, the field affects (exchanges virtual photons with) every charged particle within it, however if those particles are locked within a molecular bond structure they may not actually respond or move in any noticeable way due to the magnetic field.

A piece of wood is not affected by a magnetic field because despite that the protons and electrons in the wood molecules are affected by the magnetic field, the strength of the molecular bonds in those molecules is greater than the strength of the magnetic field on the individual particles within the molecules.

Hope that helps.

My daemons are currently dormant, I will give you are reply when they are active and I am feeling refreshed enough to properly scrutinize your post.

Actually I should have said that electrons flowing in any direction produce a magnetic field, the flow doesn’t need to be in a closed loop. The shape of the flow of electrons will determine the shape or geometry of the magnetic field.

Wyld

Nice post, but you need to be careful with words like ‘affect’ lol. The premise of ‘affectance ontology’ is that there is a field of affecting particles ~ like a sub em field or maybe background information. The key is in that term ‘affectance’, because it can be thought of as instruction, and thus everything in the universe is being told what to do by it. This is not the same as particles being relative and exchanging values and particles etc. James’s theory/philosophy doesn’t accept relativity, nor QM, particles being in superposition or duplcated etc. To james and ultimate philosophy 1001, the wave-particle duality experiments don’t really show any duality, no probability etc, and its all a bit of a snooker-ball based universe with no scary strangeness.