Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materials

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materials

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Why does the vortex of magnetism, pass through non-ferrous material, but push and pull only ferrous materials?

We must delve into the atomic properties of ferrous materials. Please show me a video of magnets at the atomic level, not 3d rendered or madeup pictures but actual atoms and photographs.

Second question is, why does gravity push objects. Why does aether flow into the planets. If planets were not moving, would gravity exist?

Gravity seems to be a wake behind planets, aether flows into the pressure difference the low pressure zones, pulling objects with it. so if planets stopped moving, that would create a pressure buildup, and thus would also start a chain reaction of increased velocity towards bigger bodies, because aether moves away latterally and thus collective aether moving to the displaced zones of low pressure causes the big bodies to move forward at ever increasing rates?

We must also explore the fundamental trans nature of aether, which is that a mechanism of it's movement entails its collective existence...similar to how our consciousness remains whole, even though all of our original cells are dead, aether creates movement by its interchangeability, particles replacing particles, to maintain a coherent form and movement, the worm made of sand.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Amorphos » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:32 pm

A photo is made up of particles/pixels larger than electrons, hence you can only view the effects of em upon other things e.g. Iron filings.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Why does the vortex of magnetism, pass through non-ferrous material, but push and pull only ferrous materials?

We must delve into the atomic properties of ferrous materials. Please show me a video of magnets at the atomic level, not 3d rendered or madeup pictures but actual atoms and photographs.


You can find others that might be more clear for you.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Second question is, why does gravity push objects.

Gravity doesn't "push". It is a migration toward aggregation.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote: Why does aether flow into the planets.

I don't know what aether is.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote: If planets were not moving, would gravity exist?

Certainly. Motion has nothing to do with the gravitational field. And the motion of a planet is infinitesimal to the speed of affectance pulses and waves.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Gravity seems to be a wake behind planets, aether flows into the pressure difference the low pressure zones, pulling objects with it. so if planets stopped moving, that would create a pressure buildup, and thus would also start a chain reaction of increased velocity towards bigger bodies, because aether moves away latterally and thus collective aether moving to the displaced zones of low pressure causes the big bodies to move forward at ever increasing rates?

We must also explore the fundamental trans nature of aether, which is that a mechanism of it's movement entails its collective existence...similar to how our consciousness remains whole, even though all of our original cells are dead, aether creates movement by its interchangeability, particles replacing particles, to maintain a coherent form and movement, the worm made of sand.

If you say so.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Amorphos » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:48 pm

the motion of a planet is infinitesimal to the speed of affectance pulses and waves


What are they! Electromagnetism, strong/weak nuclear force, or what exactly?
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:32 am

Amorphos wrote:
the motion of a planet is infinitesimal to the speed of affectance pulses and waves


What are they! Electromagnetism, strong/weak nuclear force, or what exactly?

I describe them in common physics terms as "ultra-minuscule EMR pulses and waves", the stuff that particles are made of.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Amorphos » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:49 pm

I describe them in common physics terms as "ultra-minuscule EMR pulses and waves", the stuff that particles are made of.


Which means they are not affecting because particles are cause effect/relative values, so any affect they have is negated by the system particles are measurably in ~ which is composed entirely of relative values – effects.

May as well say anything is behind it all FSM or whatever, as its just avoiding known science. Secondly it means YOU CANNOT KNOW WHAT AFFECTANCE IS, you just assume it is there and that there are no qm aspects beneath particles. It is not much of a theory, all you are doing is saying 'i think there is something there but i don't know, and nor can i show what affect/effect it is having.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Zoot Allures » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:57 am

Did you just say non-ferrous material, trixie? Nobody ever thinks about non-ferrous material, not even the scientists who work with it. Youre just trying to pawn James and amorphos and ecmandu and Ferguson and all the other garage scientists here. stop it. You dont care a thing about non-ferrous material. You're showboating.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2607
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:17 am

Amorphos wrote:
I describe them in common physics terms as "ultra-minuscule EMR pulses and waves", the stuff that particles are made of.


Which means they are not affecting because particles are cause effect/relative values, so any affect they have is negated by the system particles are measurably in ~ which is composed entirely of relative values – effects.

May as well say anything is behind it all FSM or whatever, as its just avoiding known science. Secondly it means YOU CANNOT KNOW WHAT AFFECTANCE IS, you just assume it is there and that there are no qm aspects beneath particles. It is not much of a theory, all you are doing is saying 'i think there is something there but i don't know, and nor can i show what affect/effect it is having.

BS.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Video doesn't explain what magnetism is, I already know what domains are. I want to know why the flux goes through non-ferrous materials without interfering or being interefered.

If affectance aggregates planets, why do the planets only aggregate on one side, and why does their form remain flawless, if aether is getting jumbled and congested inside of it.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Damn James you really got him with that "bs" you totally won the argument.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25495
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Video doesn't explain what magnetism is, I already know what domains are. I want to know why the flux goes through non-ferrous materials without interfering or being interefered.

Oh. Well THEY don't know what magnetism is other than merely some magic (where the name came from) that causes attraction or repulsion of other magnets. They know that the molecules align so as to allow it to happen and that it has to do with orbiting electrons (except for the quantum magi who want to claim some magical magnetism particle).

As far as I can tell, I am the only person who has explained exactly why magnetism works. But I don't have the videos that you specified.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:If affectance aggregates planets, why do the planets only aggregate on one side, and why does their form remain flawless, if aether is getting jumbled and congested inside of it.

I don't know what any "aether" might be doing. And I don't know what you mean by "on one side". If you mean to ask why they migrate in only one direction, that would be because they migrate toward the stronger surrounding field, which is in the direction of the other mass (a planet, the Sun, whatever).

Affectance flows in and out of all subatomic particles all the time. And the result of that is that all particles "gravitate" or more properly migrate toward the side where the affectance flow is more dense. The center of the particles get shifted over slightly instant by instant. The net result is that objects begin to move toward each other, things fall downward.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:39 pm

yes but if it is a "net" then shouldnt the particles behave as more of a "stretching" rather than a linear translation?

why is it a simple linear translation, a single vector when it is a field that is influencing it? And if affectance "feeds" the animation why is the animation coherent and free of noise and distortion
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:41 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:yes but if it is a "net" then shouldnt the particles behave as more of a "stretching" rather than a linear translation?

A "net"???
Who said anything about a net?? :-?

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:why is it a simple linear translation, a single vector when it is a field that is influencing it? And if affectance "feeds" the animation why is the animation coherent and free of noise and distortion

A"field" as in "a region wherein a property or substance is prevalent". A "field of grass" has no net. It is merely a region where grass is prevalent.

Affectance was named such because it is both a property and a substance. And it comes as a "field" wherein its property and substance is prevalent.

And what "animation" is "free of noise an distortion"??
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:52 pm

When an object moves in a vacuum its atoms do not bounce around and remain exactly the size.

A net is a 2 dimensional field.

If a planet is pulled by two bodies there are 2 vectors of affectance acting on it so why does the planet, not stretch to accomodate both pools of affectance?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:When an object moves in a vacuum its atoms do not bounce around and remain exactly the size.

The atoms do vibrate unless they are brought to absolute zero temperature. And nothing ever remains perfectly as it was merely an instant earlier.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:A net is a 2 dimensional field.

Thus cannot ever physically exist.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:If a planet is pulled by two bodies there are 2 vectors of affectance acting on it so why does the planet, not stretch to accomodate both pools of affectance?

Oh, well it does. Planets heat up merely from their own Moon pulling on them as the Sun also pulls on them. Because everything is turning, the planet gets mushed about like clay. The Earth does less of that due to the water taking up much of the slack.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:13 pm

My visual field is a 2 dimensional field, which exists.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby URUZ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Why does the vortex of magnetism, pass through non-ferrous material, but push and pull only ferrous materials?

We must delve into the atomic properties of ferrous materials. Please show me a video of magnets at the atomic level, not 3d rendered or madeup pictures but actual atoms and photographs.

Second question is, why does gravity push objects. Why does aether flow into the planets. If planets were not moving, would gravity exist?

Gravity seems to be a wake behind planets, aether flows into the pressure difference the low pressure zones, pulling objects with it. so if planets stopped moving, that would create a pressure buildup, and thus would also start a chain reaction of increased velocity towards bigger bodies, because aether moves away latterally and thus collective aether moving to the displaced zones of low pressure causes the big bodies to move forward at ever increasing rates?

We must also explore the fundamental trans nature of aether, which is that a mechanism of it's movement entails its collective existence...similar to how our consciousness remains whole, even though all of our original cells are dead, aether creates movement by its interchangeability, particles replacing particles, to maintain a coherent form and movement, the worm made of sand.



Electricity is the flow of electrons. When electrons flow in closed loops they create a magnetic field. A magnetic field is an effect of relativity: moving electrons shrink in length relative to stationary protons, therefore more electrons are crammed into the same distance/unit compared to protons and thus a charge differential is produced; the "charge" is the fact that particles (protons and electrons) stream out virtual photons from themselves and these photons act like the "ether" you mention in the OP, namely provide a basis for interactions and exchanges that lead to the "magnetic field".

Stationary magnets (ferromagnetic metals) are no different, because the electrons inside those metals happen to be moving around in closed loops producing little magnetic fields in the same way (in most materials these all cancel out due to atoms and molecules being scattered in the material and not aligned, or aligned in alternating patterns also resulting in fields canceling out.)

Gravity is the curve of "space time" is topography caused by "mass", mass is as Einstein said the fact that a large amount of energy has been confined to a very small region of space. Time is that aspect of space which is the requirement or "length" to pass through that space, more substance (mass) more "time" as Einstein knew. This is also why light and matter (even light has a tiny little bit of mass) follow "gravity", because they always seek the path of lease resistance (least "time").

To your question about why magnetic fields "pass through" other stuff that isn't magnetic, the field affects (exchanges virtual photons with) every charged particle within it, however if those particles are locked within a molecular bond structure they may not actually respond or move in any noticeable way due to the magnetic field.

A piece of wood is not affected by a magnetic field because despite that the protons and electrons in the wood molecules are affected by the magnetic field, the strength of the molecular bonds in those molecules is greater than the strength of the magnetic field on the individual particles within the molecules.

Hope that helps.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:01 pm

My daemons are currently dormant, I will give you are reply when they are active and I am feeling refreshed enough to properly scrutinize your post.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby URUZ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Actually I should have said that electrons flowing in any direction produce a magnetic field, the flow doesn't need to be in a closed loop. The shape of the flow of electrons will determine the shape or geometry of the magnetic field.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Amorphos » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Wyld

the field affects (exchanges virtual photons with)


Nice post, but you need to be careful with words like 'affect' lol. The premise of 'affectance ontology' is that there is a field of affecting particles ~ like a sub em field or maybe background information. The key is in that term 'affectance', because it can be thought of as instruction, and thus everything in the universe is being told what to do by it. This is not the same as particles being relative and exchanging values and particles etc. James's theory/philosophy doesn't accept relativity, nor QM, particles being in superposition or duplcated etc. To james and ultimate philosophy 1001, the wave-particle duality experiments don't really show any duality, no probability etc, and its all a bit of a snooker-ball based universe with no scary strangeness.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Amorphos wrote:Wyld

the field affects (exchanges virtual photons with)


Nice post, but you need to be careful with words like 'affect' lol. The premise of 'affectance ontology' is that there is a field of affecting particles ~ like a sub em field or maybe background information. The key is in that term 'affectance', because it can be thought of as instruction, and thus everything in the universe is being told what to do by it. This is not the same as particles being relative and exchanging values and particles etc. James's theory/philosophy doesn't accept relativity, nor QM, particles being in superposition or duplcated etc. To james and ultimate philosophy 1001, the wave-particle duality experiments don't really show any duality, no probability etc, and its all a bit of a snooker-ball based universe with no scary strangeness.


Please provide evidence of spooky action at a distance. Your last post on the matter was refuted.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby URUZ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Amorphos wrote:Wyld

the field affects (exchanges virtual photons with)


Nice post, but you need to be careful with words like 'affect' lol. The premise of 'affectance ontology' is that there is a field of affecting particles ~ like a sub em field or maybe background information. The key is in that term 'affectance', because it can be thought of as instruction, and thus everything in the universe is being told what to do by it. This is not the same as particles being relative and exchanging values and particles etc. James's theory/philosophy doesn't accept relativity, nor QM, particles being in superposition or duplcated etc. To james and ultimate philosophy 1001, the wave-particle duality experiments don't really show any duality, no probability etc, and its all a bit of a snooker-ball based universe with no scary strangeness.


I meant "affect" as the typical physical usage of the word, to cause a change, to affect something. In this case here it refers to particles exchanging virtual photons and the momentum of those photons "affects" (changes, impacts, influences) the particle toward which the momentum of the virtual photon is directed. This exchange of momentum is what causes magnetic attraction and repulsion, for example.

I'm not saying anything at all about "affectance ontology" or whatever such nonsense.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:23 am

Wyld wrote:This is also why light and matter (even light has a tiny little bit of mass) follow "gravity", because they always seek the path of lease resistance (least "time").

Actually, that turns out to be the opposite of the truth. Light always follows the most resistant path.

But the rest of the post, forgiving the use of relativity ontology was accurate.

Wyld wrote:I meant "affect" as the typical physical usage of the word, to cause a change, to affect something. In this case here it refers to particles exchanging virtual photons and the momentum of those photons "affects" (changes, impacts, influences) the particle toward which the momentum of the virtual photon is directed. This exchange of momentum is what causes magnetic attraction and repulsion, for example.

I'm not saying anything at all about "affectance ontology" or whatever such nonsense.

Actually you exactly quoted Affectance Ontology except for the use of the term "virtual photons", which really just means "a small amount" (of affectance). I refer to "afflates" (Affectance Oblates) to mean the same thing.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby James S Saint » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:27 am

Amorphos wrote:The key is in that term 'affectance', because it can be thought of as instruction, and thus everything in the universe is being told what to do by it.

That is your own bullshit. No one has ever said anything about affectance being someone's "instructions". :icon-rolleyes:

Affectance is exactly how Wyld described it:
I meant "affect" as the typical physical usage of the word, to cause a change, to affect something. In this case here it refers to particles exchanging virtual photons and the momentum of those photons "affects" (changes, impacts, influences)
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Define how affectance does not effect non-ferrous materi

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:20 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Wyld wrote:This is also why light and matter (even light has a tiny little bit of mass) follow "gravity", because they always seek the path of lease resistance (least "time").

Actually, that turns out to be the opposite of the truth. Light always follows the most resistant path.

But the rest of the post, forgiving the use of relativity ontology was accurate.

Wyld wrote:I meant "affect" as the typical physical usage of the word, to cause a change, to affect something. In this case here it refers to particles exchanging virtual photons and the momentum of those photons "affects" (changes, impacts, influences) the particle toward which the momentum of the virtual photon is directed. This exchange of momentum is what causes magnetic attraction and repulsion, for example.

I'm not saying anything at all about "affectance ontology" or whatever such nonsense.

Actually you exactly quoted Affectance Ontology except for the use of the term "virtual photons", which really just means "a small amount" (of affectance). I refer to "afflates" (Affectance Oblates) to mean the same thing.

How does light follow the path ofmost resistance if it travels in low density affectance?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Next

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users