Evolution Debunked

Very simple to disprove evolution.

1. Cats Fear Water

2. Cats Love Fish, Especially Tuna

3. Tuna weighs 1,500 pounds, live in deep sea

4. Cats weigh 10 pounds, live in grasslands and woody areas.

5. Nothing makes a cat happier than the prospect of eating Tuna.

How the hell did this happen?

Of all the foods we have, nothing consistently gets all cats near universally as excited as the prospect of Tuna, a creature they really shouldn’t if had contact with till recently, and shouldn’t have real reason to prefer it over other foods.

Really, that is your theory. A two year old can come up with
a better theory debunking evolution and be closer to the truth.
In no way, shape or form did you debunk evolution because clearly
you have no idea what evolution is. Try reading something about
evolution before you try to debunk it. Maybe the dumbest thing I have
ever read about evolution and I have read some really stupid shit about
evolution.

Kropotkin

I wish that people would stop making me have to agree with PK. :confused:

There is more.

1. Peter Kropotkin

2. James Saint

Its very hard to imagine natural selection has managed to produce these two nitwits. Mankind doesn’t begin to benefit from them, they can’t formulate advanced ideas, or carry heavy loads, or create tools. They probably cost a lot medically to maintain, and are always angry cause they never got laid.

We didn’t go to the moon on insights into humanity and nature on the wings of such men. They clearly exist independent of evolution, cause any self respecting theory of evolution would of picked them off by now.

Since they continue to exist, it proves evolution is false.

youtu.be/yyv_MHxqRX0

Look at that shit, no evolution. They just wasted out time in school with that talk, obviously not the force moving us forward.

It isn’t an issue of whether evolution is true or false.
It is an issue of Turd finding out what it actually is before he talks about it … everything he talks about.
… and everyone he talks about.

Failure to compose a sufficient counter.

Even more evidence James isn’t the product of evolutionary pressures. Hasn’t a clue as to what is going on.

James tell us about evolution, and when you’re getting toward the end of explaining it, drop some shit on us that includes you saying the word “affectance” a bunch of times.

Out of over 100 cats that I work/ed with and live/lived with quite a few turn their noses up at any fish. But, that just means they are finicky. Tuna meat and oils have been part of the diet humans made for felines. Fish remains are ground into food or thrown to cats for generations. We actually evolved domesticated felines through breeding and diet. Evolution is done through nature or deliberate action.

Turd, show us you actually know something, anything about
evolution. That would be a good place to start.

Kropotkin

Animals go for smells e.g. internal organisms have more vitamin b and whathaveyou. If an animal meets another animal it hasn’t met before, it will smell it to see if it is food ~ by its smell. Smell is the language of nature.

So every time a dog smells my crotch, it is debating whether to eat my dick or not? Fucking bastards.

Kropotkin, demonstrate you know ANYTHING, and if you can, only then post on a philosophy forum. You’ve gone years without posting anything useful or insightful.

Your starting to resemble ‘Bad Moon Rising’ from Creedance Clearwater Revival in your thinking. That goes for James too. Knowledge and formulas does not equal science, it equal knowing, which is prone to superstition. You need more rigorious standards to qualify a theory for scientific thought. Most posts on this site in the science section is embarrassing voodoo.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

I know you are very young and the young, know very little.
I am old and I know my value. It comes with age, understanding.
If it makes you feel any better, I was clueless at your age too.
Back at the ranch, I have studied evolution and it is clear you
haven’t. Dazzle me with your knowledge of evolution and I will
happily bow down to your superior knowledge of evolution.
Until then, save your insults for someone who cares cause it ain’t me.

Kropotkin

Probably but they also smell for sex and identity ~ its a language with more than one facet I should think. At least they can be trained to smell cancers, so my guess is there language of smells is quite extensive.

The real story is how many pet cats Turd has in his living space to keep him company.

Only pussy you got bruh? Be honest.

Cats like animal protein. They evolved to like the smell of certain proteins and fats and their noses pick up similar type compounds as riders on that contract.
Holy shit, the big human with magical powers made that [metallic] sound that means food is coming.
Oh, my fucking God that is the smelliest fucking protein concoction I have ever smelled.
Lo! it tastes good.

But you know, giving your cats a lot of fish is bad for their bodies, it just ain’t what their bodies are made to digest. The similarities in meat smells and to some degree nutritional properties can mislead owners and cats.

Humans can have similar problems with stuff that reminds our bodies of other things that we can thrive with.

Surprisingly enough I have this black dog that likes eating tuna as well. It even likes to eat canned salmon.

Krackpotkin does have you on the wisdom thing ferguson because he is much older than you. The comparison is unfair then. A young whippersnapper like you cannot fully evaluate or appreciate such wisdom until you are older. Remember, kant didn’t start writing until he was fifty.

What will turd Ferguson believe when he is Krackpotkin’s age? You’d be surprised what happens when ten years gets behind you lad.

Krackpotkin does have you on the wisdom thing ferguson because he is much older than you. The comparison is unfair then. A young whippersnapper like you cannot fully evaluate or appreciate such wisdom until you are older. Remember, kant didn’t start writing until he was fifty.

What will turd Ferguson believe when he is Krackpotkin’s age? You’d be surprised what happens when ten years gets behind you lad.