What may happen to a RocketShip at lightspeed

The cause of any time of wave compression is thus. A rather 1 dimensional object particle collides with a surface. It has nowhere to go, it must decide if it must move up or down the surface, or else lose it’s energy. If the energy is not transferd, it chooses to go either up or down based on the collision normal of the first atom it collides and of course subsequent atoms also shape its path. Also magnetic pull and electron charge has an affect on whether it moves up down or to the right and left.

So, the first atom moves up when it encounters a surface, so where does the second atom behind it go? It has no choice but to go down because atom 1 already took the up space. Now picture this as millions of atoms and not just one or two atoms. Waves are the natural nature of the universe. Sinewaves are natural shapes. The water, must go up. Water directly behind it, cannot occupy the space it is in, so it goes down. And a sinewave is formed.

surrep, I would like to send you a pm so please send me a pm and adjust your preferences so I can send you a pm.

It is an accepted fact that light travels in vacuum through space and it has been known for over a century
Michelson and Morley won the Nobel Prize in 1905 for demonstrating that the aether did not actually exist

The reason magnets work, is because the iron domains are in a straight line. This allows the aether to have a streamlined and accelerated path, like a water slide. Magnets are like water slides. The aeither goes in one in, and when it comes out, it is naturally attracted to go back to the other end, thus it has a “pushing” effect to the other end. On the other end, there is a vortex “sucking” things in. Magnets only effect other magnets, because with random domains the aethers path is randomized, Magnets automatically magnetise ferrorous materials in the same direction the aether is flowing because the aether stream flips the domains to the right path like a compass in a water slide.

Magnets do not magnetise magnets which oppose them, because the opponent’s magnets aether stream repels and interferes wth its own. This affects the orientation of its domains, and makes them bend and buckle. Eventually both magnets will lose their charge.

Magnets have no effect on nonmagnetic materials because they have random domains, which do not cause the stream to move it in any significant way…imagine it like a pinball machine…the ball goes random directions and so the push is also in radnom directions so the object doesnt not move overall. Nonmagnetics do not direct the stream they only diffuse the stream. Since nonmagnetics do not have any significant stream they do not demagnetise magnets.

The reason ferrous materials lose magnetism is because they have loose domains which are easily rotatable but also easy to lose. Strong magnets do not have swingable domains, essentially they take a lot of strength to rotate their domains.

James, to answer your question, the clock would turn in a spaceship going lightspeed, because the aether and clock is not exceeding the reaction rate. The aether inside the spaceship is at a normal rate relative to the clock. If however, the door was opened, the aether would behave differently. If you want to no the answer, run a simulation of a a fast projectile underwater going 1000 miles and hour. If the back door is opened what happens?

Spaceships may require ultradense materials not for space matter, but to prevent aether from leaking through the glass windows (if light can go through aether, why can’t aether?) They also need to be magnetically insulated. A superdense material must coat the polymer, so dense that a magnet flux stream of aether cannot pass through it!

It is an accepted fact that space is not a vacuum. After NASA went up there, with all the space debris, it cannot be considered a vaccuum. Even in space, our “highest citizens and scientists” trash it the moment they touch it.

if Michelson and Morley is the thing that is holding back people from believing my research - then defeat them I shall.

You can post it here Trixie since l do not do private correspondence but if you feel you can not then fair enough

Actually, if an atom was travelling the speed of light, the electron could still orbit. it’s orbit would become perpendicular to the direction the atom is travelling. This way the orbit would not exceed lightspeed. There is no way to not do this…an atom can only travel in one direction, even if you expand its surroundings it can only travel in one direction with one magnitude. It cannot ever have a 3d magnitude, only a single magnitude in relation to the rotation of its 3d surroundings.

So, is the electric copper wire causing the stream to travel lightspeed, or is the electric stream causing the copper wires electrons to orbit in around an axis normal to it? A new way think about it.

Trixie vs. Michelson and Morley
youtu.be/BNiM0JZSPFE?t=265

Space is regarded as a vacuum just not absolutely so otherwise it would have nothing at all in it including light
Absolute vacuums cannot exist anyway except at the quantum level and even then only infinitesimally so since
quantum fluctuations are far too unstable to let such a state persist

So if space is not a vacuum, then it is aether.

That was false. Another religious proclamation and lie. In 1907 Michelson was awarded a Nobel Prize for his optical instrumentation advancements.

The Michelson-Morley experiment was to prove that the aether DOES exist by presuming that if it exists, it would behave in a specific manner. That behavior was not seen and therefore it was decided that aether does not exist. But that is false logic. The behavior that they expected did not exist because they didn’t understand the true nature of the thing they were calling “aether”. There hypothesis was wrong.

Just because you haven’t proved that something DOES exist, doesn’t mean that you have proven that it doesn’t.

…and the light speed clock will NOT move at all, even before it got up to light speed. But then in reality, it wouldn’t even exist any more.

No. It is an ocean of Affectance.

Im not sure I follow your equations or why anyone would use a square clock. Does the d in d1d2d3d4 stand for distance or dilation?

I am not sure how your equations are derived, or how it proves dilation. They seem to be more or less expressions that were created out of thin air, on an assumption that time dilation is real.

In this thread, I wasn’t trying to explain time dilation. I was just using the pictures as examples of the directions of movement.

In the first pic, the top portion displays how to derive a more accurate measurement of relative time. The lower half is how the Lorentz formula was formed.

… and yes the "d"s stand for distances of the legs of hypothetical photon travel around the clock as the clock itself travels.

Time isn’t a thing though. It is just the experience of the position of objects.

like 5 years ago, I experienced objects at different position.

My computer is more or less a timeless object, it is always in front of me.

The three definitions of time are : the passing of a thought / the passing of an event
the distance between events ( where an event is defined as any point in spacetime )

meaning making, I say. Those seem like only 2 definitions also…

those are made up words, made up, with little connection to Reality.

Points do not exist…there is no such thing as them. Neither do lines. Lines are really just 2d planes with a tiny thickness.

Events is simply an interpolation of times…if a box moves it is an event…

Thought is just sound rendered in the mind, uses the same qualia as music played in your mind, that is why when you hear music you rarely have thoughts as words, instead they become pictures…sound in the mind is not audio waves but mind signals…

Events require Consciousness to exist…

The distance between them is arbitrary, time does not exist…distance is only a feeling…if you are bored the distance between events seems large, if you are not bored the distance seems small…We try to measure by finding repetitive patterns…such as if your hair is grey the distance seems large…hair is a repetitive pattern that we use to make us feel grounded…

Time ≡ the measure of relative change.

that definition seems a bit empty to me.

Time seems like the collective motion of objects. If more objects move, time is said to have passed more. If no objects move time is said to have not passed at all.

Take for instance, the earth orbiting around the sun. Say the earth was orbitting but everyone on earth did not age and were frozen did not move or think. Time would be said to not be moving. The amount of objects moving is what determines how much time has passed, if only one or two objects move they are said to be outside of time, if only a bunch of objects move together seemingly correlated with each other it is said to be big time.

I don’t think so. Whether you have only one clock or 10,000 clocks, do they read differently?

Granted if there was not even one clock of any kind, not even in the mind, time could not be known.

It is not how many things move, but rather how much each move compared to the others.

Ten thousand clocks would not automatically give the same reading as altitude and speed and gravity affect them
And so if they were significant distances from each other then they would not all be telling exactly the same time