So called Scientists.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ … ences.html

Read this article please.

Thee so called “scientists” found a live specimen who could do out of body experiences, and these scientists, these idiots didn’t bother to put a playing card above her to see if it was real??

What a bunch of buffoons.

They later say that she can “leave her body at will.” Then they post contradictory data saying she said she cannot actually leave her body, but it is just a feeling she has…a rudimentary thing caused by poor circulation that even I can do! So is it just a feeling or is it real science?

What a bunch of junk. What a sorry state these ottawa scientists are. We need a real scientist to do the job…like you know, actually verifying the studies by placing a random playing card upsidedown and seeing if she can correctly guess it. What a bunch of fruitcakes.

Can someone please send these scientist a letter please, I am too angry to do it. Can someone please tell them about the playing card experiment before the specimen either dies or loses her ability? I want further experiments performed. Also, not a joke, get to it.

I wish someone would reply to this thread, it is actually one of my non troll threads.

What does putting a playing card above her head prove?

If she can correctly guess the card above her that means she has empirically left her body.

“Because mr. reasonable dared to ask, this makes him a better scientist than all of Ottawa scientists.” - Trixie Z.