Quantum entanglement and its metaphysical consequences

Which is a dead forum and I do not post there Trixie so sorry
But why do you not let me take you back to Philosophy Now

nooooooooo
It may be dead but Seeker of Wisdom has an important information i seek.

Looks like an interesting, reasonably intelligent forum.

Both of that professor and those awarded him are stupids.

Yes, one can very easily declare any such person also stupid who is calling them stupid ( like me ).

The easiest but most effective way of not becoming a stupid is to accept one’s limitations of knowledge, and not believing on assumptions just for the sake of connecting the dots. Unfortunately, many intellectuals, even being intellectuals, tend to fall for this.

Limitations/shortcomings of observation cannot alter the reality. It is as simple as that. And, one needs not to be a scientist to understand that simple thing. Merely some common sense would be enough to conclude that if one do not succumb to the temptation of being an expert in all things.

With love,
Sanjay

with love?

talk about an ill conceived habit.

Now very much doubt I can help you with that Trixie but ask me anyway

Then get it published so that everyone can see it
A science forum would be the best place to do it

No. Science forums only allow the preaching of public science dogma, no answers other than their own. Science forums are merely pulpits for preaching to the children and masses. It is rare when anything non-standard is allowed and even then greatly discriminated. Ego and pride run science forums, not rational discourse.

If you are always open to debate as you claim you would have no problem posting it on a science forum
But less you do post it somewhere then you cannot be taken seriously so you should post it here instead

I need his skype for questions I might ask

the internet is not a free place anymore…science forums are the least open minded places out there…even brony forums, their motto is “love and tolerate”…but they cannot tolerate any views other than their own

Yes, is there any issue with that?

With love,
Sanjay

Yes because Sanjay died last week in the X-Files. :astonished:
:open_mouth:

Also he was bisexual.

Cannot help you with that Trixie sorry to say

Well, I do not think it was me.

With love,
Sanjay

Then it is certain that he was not me.

With love,
Sanjay

Are you sure?
Have you checked?
Sometimes the symptoms can be subtle.
You should always check with your doctor to be sure.
A pound of prevention is worth an ounce of cure.

Yes, i have checked and more than sure about that. And, i do not need a doctor to verify that.

with love,
sanjay

One shouldn’t get arrogant about health issues.
Do you have a medical degree?
How can you actually know if you have even asked a professional?
Pride kills, yano.

Schrodinger says that you might be both dead AND alive if you are not examined.
You really need to be observed.