The Big Bang never happened & Quantum Physics is fake.

I study the ouroboros for a living. You think I don’t see what is actually happening? God = Singularity; Man = Head Of Snake.

They are searching for the God Particle because Man was destined to play God. This is how they “climb through a window” instead of walking on the proper path.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, Adam = Atom. Eve = Electricity.

“I study the ouroboros for a living”

So much for retiring, and I hope they pay overtime.

buh dum tshh

I don’t see why the scarf or belt hanging down on the right denotes a point of the star? [in pics of shiva]

Each part of the body represents one of the 6 stages of a universal cycle.

ah I see, there are 6 appendages; 4 arms 2 legs ~ if we don’t count the head in the dance? and in the lower ‘appendage’ lol ~ well its a dance isn’t it. :slight_smile: but yes, i’d go with 6 as the number of moving appendages.

I’m going to this talk on QE soon… was going to start a thread on it, but thought I’d mention it here too. It’s gonna be an interesting discussion.

David Copperfield is more entertaining … and just as real.

Not that difficult to get one’s head around, and the applications of it in industry would be on Star Trek proportions.

How much of an application can be made of a magic mind trick?

There is no actual, true “entanglement” as it is described in those scifi speeches given by the physics Magi and seen in scifi movies.

The real “entanglement” is merely the tautological issue of “equal treatment yields equal results”: IF, IF, two things are created to be identical (or exact opposite) and treated exactly the same, they will maintain their equal (or opposite) state or condition. They merely use people’s ignorance of the mathematics going on to imply that a magical physical thing has taken place, when nothing physical every happened. It is merely a mind game so as to bring worship to the Magi.

Did someone say quantum entanglement? Perhaps that’s why 1089 x 9 = 1089 Backwards.

Perhaps that’s why if you take any three digit number without 0’s; without the digits being the same; 1 ~ 9, (ergo 123), subtract the number with itself after flipping it over (ergo 321 - 123) to get a number, then add that with itself after flipping the next number over (ergo 198 + 891) you will always get 1089.

I believe CERN is part of the Illuminati too, because I tried to apply there and they wouldn’t have it, even when I showed them my highschool diploma.

If you add the letters “C+E+R+N” and the letters “T+H+I+E+F” you will get the same number. The reason why? CERN is the very source of evil that will strike at midnight and strike like a thief in the night as a projection of The King’s Father, and His Saturnalia’s Return.

I am going to send andrew Steane a letter and call him out on his bogusness.

I highly doubt his experiment has been performed in real life (due to technical limitations.)

He is litterally saying, that if someone in Belgium tilts the package to the right, it will make the australian’s molecule tilt to the left? Bullox.

The trick they use is to equate what is known with what is true. If you don’t know the state of either entangled thing, they say that all states are true for both things. But once you know the state of one, you can deduce the state of the other (“the wavefunction collapses”). Thus they say that by learning of one state, you CAUSE the knowledge of the other state and thus you cause “the truth of the state”.

It is just a word and mind game conflating the map with the terrain so as to seem magical.

mr. Steane cannot possibly be that dense. Surely he means that if a person in Belgium tilts the package to the right, it changes the normal outcome of the up/down tilt in australia, and not meaning that it is simply the revealing of pre-packaged states in the lab?

Oh yes he can. And if he isn’t, he is just promoting the magic, the religion, the lie.

Well, men of science should be open to communication and reason. I am going to send him a letter and see what he says.

He is not a “man of science”. He is a promoter, a man of marketing.

He can do bigger equations than me and he can make better computers than me.

Neither requires him to be a man of science.