Electromagnetic Stack.

Okay my question to you scientists out there is why is the coil function the best function? If the goal is just pushing electrons…it seems that the coil is an inefficient function, the rate at which electrons move are slowed down because of the coil…the coil path is not parallel to the moving magnet path…So can someone please help me.

The coil seems to follow this pattern

Now which of these would make a better electromagnet? I can’t find this out so it’s up to you, soldier. I have back pains and nuerological problems. No longer can I make 20 threads a day, I can only make 1 or 2 threads a day and only 20 posts a day. After that, I have no energy to research convoluted wikipedia articles describing things i learned and forgot in highschool. My next mission, is to go on the science boards and post this same thing. But in the meantime, it’s up to you soldier. This is your mission, should you choose to accept it.

Did you get a reply from the Science forums on this matter Trix?

Remember not to put the magnet in your pocket when going for a pee :-$

“Pushing electrons”???
Who’s goal is that?

Coils are used for one of 6 things:

1. Slowing electron flow (impedance delay)
  2. Compressing the electric potential field into a magnetic field (an electromagnet)
  3. Limiting the change rate (frequency filtering)
  4. Temporarily storing the energy (inductance coil)
  5. Altering the voltage to current ratio (transformer)
  6. Shifting the phase between current and voltage (inductance coil)

All of those are the result of compressing the field into a “magnetic” field. I don’t think “pushing electrons” is on the list except in the form of the cross inductance of a transformer - getting electrons to flow in the secondary coil.

Superconductors are used to allow for greater electron flow - more electrons flowing in a smaller space and faster throughput. Superconductors are coiled only if they want to make a super-magnet.

Never did get around to posting it there. I have a book on Electromagnets though. Its called “Shaum’s outline for Engineering ELECTROMAGNETS” by Joseph A. Edminister. Librarian said they had no books on electromagnets but her computers were wrong and I did some digging, found it in the library myself. I have been busy with many creative things lately. Unfortunately I cannot reveal them because someone may steal my ideas. I feel I am charitable though, some of my good quality ideas I give away for free.

Would an accordian type configuration be effective or does the flow have to have a consistent turn vector as well as not have opposite directions on the top and bottom?
(however, on each side of the core in coil magnets, they are opposite directions.)

What are you trying to accomplish? This is a very old, tried, and true field in science. There is no need for recalcitrance.

Most powerful electromagnet ever. I found this out in standard magnets using FEMM but FEMM is only 2D.

I wonder if a coil around a coil would be any good, or perhaps around a ring.

The most optimum standard magnet is a torvus magnet. It is basically a very fat donut with a little hole in the middle. the polarity extends radially in one direction, rather than parallel to the z axis. This configuration litterally leaks 99% flux on the outside of the magnet, so it is superior in strength to all other configurations.

However, I dont know the secret to the most powerful electromagnet yet.

The video showing the best 2d non-electromagnet is here. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgH2503Zzlw[/youtube]

I see. Extremes can make for fun fetishes, but very seldom create lasting love (with only one exception that I know of).

A magnetic field is created by compressing an electric field. That is done when the rate of change of the electric field (the frequency) is pushed beyond the ability of the wave or pulse to propagate (attempting to go faster than light). When that happens, the changes stack up into a smaller space, one behind the other, “compressed”, yet still propagating.

A compressed electric field has the highest priority of all types of fields. Regardless of anything else going on, decompression supersedes. Thus containing a compressed field is actually impossible except in the sense of it being trapped inside a mass particle or some reflective chamber. It is never held still.

A magnetic field from a magnet is actually an endless stream of spiraling compressed electric field. It spirals outward causing what is known as the “North Pole” as it spirals clockwise and the “South Pole” as it spirals clockwise out the other end.

In order to create an extreme magnet field, one must create extreme compression and/or very high speed spiraling (usually the result of electrons orbiting molecules).

The “Torvus” configuration of molecules happens to cause greater compression as propagating compression waves collide such as to compress even further before they escape the magnet. That makes for a more dense magnetic field (or “flux”) near the magnet.

I can only think of two ways to exceed that configuration:

1. use the same configuration with smaller molecules of a magnetic type
  2. create an apparatus to converge a massive number of compressed waves or pulses into a spiraling wave-front.

Good luck with either of those. :sunglasses:

In social/psychological terms, a super-magnetic field is formed by extreme hopes and threats cycling so rapidly that they can barely be reacted to before they reverse. Extreme clinging or repulsion is the result (often found in mild forms in BDSM. Did you want lessons in BDSM? These days, we can make Hitler look like a pansy. :wink: ).

Are you talking about black holes?

Weird. My science book tells me this is how em waves behave.
emwave.png

Does it look like this or is this wrong.
emwavespiral.png

Dont need no lessons to know how to dominate. Did you not hear the song? youtube.com/watch?v=056YLtb3WZg

Somewhat in an extreme vacuum, although those are never perfectly in phase.

This is an illustration of a magnetic pulse forming as an EM wave enters a mass/gravity field (the purple).

Looks more like this:

In the 2nd picture, can you draw the actual copper coil in relation to where the diagram is please.

The first picture doesnt seem to show the relation between electicity and magnetism, only gravity and EM frequency.

That diagram is of a single atom in a magnet.

The purple pulse is the magnetic pulse that rises from a single electric pulse (one of the humps that you showed in your pic) as the electric pulse enters a mass field (from a theoretical absolute zero vacuum).

Why do spiralling compression waves form inside of an atom. I thought electrons orbitted outside the atom.

Why do spiralling compression waves form inside an atom, just because you rotate all the atoms to have the same direction (rotating the atom is called aligning the domains, I believe.)

It isn’t “inside an atom”. It is from an atom (inside and around). The orbiting electron is the “electric circuit”/ “coil”.

When the spiraling is in the same direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) the atoms naturally get sucked into the compression vortex of the other. When the spirals are opposed, they repel each other.

I had a visual orgasm when I saw those pictures right there. Something about the colors.

James, you are my genius. You single handedly proved the relationship between electro-magnetism is simple fluid mechanics. As is it, magnetism “feels” like a fluid. This also proves the existence of aether.

The only thing left is to prove it with long and convoluted esoteric equations.

My only question is, is if electrons create a vortex in aether that it is so strong it can be felt in our bodies, how come objects have infinite inertia? If you send them through a vacuum they have no friction.

Is there a minimum value of aether density that has to breached before it begins affecting inertia?

It is “Affectance”, not “Aether”. Aether was poorly defined. As it was defined (a substance within which particles float), it doesn’t exist. Affectance is like Aether except it is the substance of which all particles and their properties are made. Affectance is that illusive “Unified Field” from which all fields arise (gravity, electric potential, magnetic,…). Everything, everything, everything about physics is explained by Affectance (RM:AO - Rational Metaphysics: Affectance Ontology). All properties of all substances and all “laws of physics” are derived from the simple behavior of affectance.

And though I have the proof for it, I haven’t shown that proof to you yet.

Been there, done that:

The problem is that you have to have one of those equations for each direction and there are an infinity of infinitesimally different directions at every point in space. So writing the program to emulate it wasn’t easy, but I managed with my Meta-space emulation chamber.

That is a still shot of the program GUI and a particle forming.

This one is a gif that I had it create, but it got cut short:

If you could actually SEE electromagnetic pulses, what you think of as “empty space” would look something like this:

?? “Infinite inertia”?
Anything with infinite inertia can’t move at all. Inertia is the property of un-changeability. Even black-holes don’t have infinite inertia. Inertia gets formed by the affectance level trying to change too quickly such that it cannot be changed any more than it already is changing, thus that point in space becomes “unchangeable” by anything else until enough time has passed.

And by the time that one point has finally made its changes, another close by point within the cluster of noise (a particle) is doing the same thing. So the particle, merely a congested cluster of too-fast changing noise, is relatively hard and unchangeable from the outside. Inside, it is actually changing in that it is swapping points (MCR points) that are each very temporarily unchangeable. The particle shifts or migrates its center between the swaps. In the long run, the particle can move, but only very slowly compared to the affectance pulses (ultra-minuscule EMR pulses) of which it is made.

Inertia is never truly zero anywhere in the universe. Even empty space has points of inertia (MCR - Maximum Change Rate points) that are randomly produced by converging EMR pulses:

Of course actual particles can only form in extremely dense regions of space such as inside stars. In the regions they now call “Dark Matter”/“Dark Energy”, which is merely a region in which the affectance density is a little higher than normal space, particles might form, but extremely few and very far apart, and perhaps not even stable. Electrons help protons remain stable such that they don’t disintegrate.

Hmm. So nothing is a bubbling something.

My question to you, is why does a spinning electron move affectance outward?.Can you program a gravityless fluid sim so we can see the effect a spinning ball (spinning around a nonlocal coordinate) has on water?

My mind can’t decide what should happen when a ball spins (around a nonlocal coordinate) in gravityless water.

“Empty space” is an ocean of subtle motion.

Well, imagine a firetruck with siren running that is constantly circling the city block just next to yours. You would hear the siren get loud then fade a little, then loud then fade a little over and over and over. The sound would be a slow wave rising and falling. And if you were another block away, you would still hear it getting louder then quieter. And if it was circling that block at 10,000 times per second, the compression air waves would shake your house and probably deafen you.

If you had extremely sensitive gravity detection equipment, you would be able to sense the mass increasing and decreasing as the truck circled the block. If that was an electron instead of a firetruck (or a greatly electrically charged truck), the electric field around you would be getting more negative then less negative as it circled.

The same is true of an electron circling an atom. It gets a tiny bit closer then further away. And that is all it takes to emit ultra tiny electric and magnetic waves.

The question that puzzled science years ago and spawned quantum mechanics was why wasn’t it losing energy if it is emitting energy waves. How can an atom be constantly sourcing ultra tiny gamma radiation? What they couldn’t imagine back then (and some still can’t imagine now) is that the entire atom is made of the field in which it is floating. And as it emits affectance, it absorbs affectance. Each and every particle is a cluster of ultra minuscule noise constantly refurbishing itself as tiny amounts of the noise comes and goes from every particle that makes up every atom.

Subatomic particles are anentropic. They preserve themselves as they gather and absorb just as much noise as they emit. When they absorb more than they emit, they become what we call a black-hole, never ceasing to gather more and more affectance noise until they collide with another black hole and explode (a very Big Bang spawning a new galaxy).

I don’t know what a “gravityless fluid” would be other than perhaps light (puffs of affectance traveling too fast to gather a mass field (additional affectance field) around it). And by “spinning”, did you again mean “circling”?

My metaspace chamber can only emulate real affectance properties. It doesn’t “simulate”, it “emulates”, creating a meta-reality of real space with real particles.