How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby socratus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:18 pm

How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?
==..
Scientists say that before the “big bang” was nothing: neither
space nor time. In my opinion when we say “space”, “time”
we must define more precisely. We must define more precisely
that we are talk about “gravity-space” and “gravity-time”.
Is my opinion correct?
====…
First - SRT. (1905)
a)
Take SRT the theory without gravity.
This theory doesn’t have “gravity-space” and “gravity-time”.
This theory has “spacetime”- other names:
Minkowski spacetime, negative 2D, Pseudo Euclidian space.
In my opinion all these words hide one true word: vacuum.
b)
One SRT postulate says that the speed of light is constant in vacuum
because the laws of electricity and magnetism predict that light travels
at c = 2.998×108 m/s in a vacuum. But scientists did not specify the
frame of reference in which light had this speed. Therefore was invented
Minkowski spacetime, negative 2D, Pseudo Euclidian space – all
these words are different names of vacuum.
Vacuum is reference frame for speed of quantum of light and SRT.
(we still don’t know what vacuum is)

Second – GRT. (1915)
Take GRT the theory about gravity.
The gravity masses somehow changed the surrounded “spacetime”
and create “gravity-space” and “gravity-time”.
There aren’t “space” and “time” without gravity.

Third – The prove.
You can detect my opinion in our Earth referent frame.
How? Try to live without “gravity-space” and “gravity-time”.
#
Astronauts can live in satellite without “gravity-space” and “gravity-time”
only because they have artificial air. Without artificial air this satellite
is flying coffin. We can live on natural / artificial cosmic satellite /planet
Earth only because Earth has own gravity-space- air and gravity-time.
==..
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus
=====…
The secret of God and Life is hiding in the ' Theory of Light Quanta.'
socratus
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:27 am
Location: Israel. Kiriat - Gat.

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Amorphos » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:33 am

Prior to a caused event there is its potential. As there can be no first cause, then the first moments of the big bang will denote what its potential were. That potential was in turn denoted by a previous to universe cause.

Such information may only yield what happens between universes or at the very end of the previous one. But having two existences will tell us that reality composes both and yield its third sphere of entity ~ an infinity with an infinite amount of infinite universes in it probably.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby James S Saint » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:34 am

There was no Big Bang. The idea of it began as a joke and has never been any more than that. There is more evidence against the BB than for it. And always has been.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby socratus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Before BB was no space and was no time.
The situation “no space and no time” have only
one reference frame -- vacuum. Vacuum has different names:
Minkowski spacetime, negative 2D, Pseudo Euclidian space.
#
Before BB was “singular point”.
This “singular point” has masses.
Where did these masses come from?
The answer can be only one. These masses came from vacuum.
These masses came from cold zero vacuum. Therefore in the
beginning the “singular point“ wasn’t hot. In the beginning the
“singular point” was cold. Very cold. Zero cold.
============
The secret of God and Life is hiding in the ' Theory of Light Quanta.'
socratus
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:27 am
Location: Israel. Kiriat - Gat.

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby James S Saint » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:41 pm

socratus wrote:Before BB was no space and was no time.

There was no "before BB", because there was no BB.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Big bang theories are like shit out my ass, everyone can generate some.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Amorphos » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 am

so why expansion and background radiation then?
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby James S Saint » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Amorphos wrote:so why expansion and background radiation then?

Unavoidable Harmonic Resonance.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:19 pm

James S Saint wrote:
socratus wrote:Before BB was no space and was no time.

There was no "before BB", because there was no BB.





Ignore this: But, just because there was no BB, because there was no time before it, there may have been time before time, as well as time after time.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3411
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Amorphos » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:33 pm

James S Saint

Unavoidable Harmonic Resonance.


Its hard enough to debate these things with existing info, let alone with something which contradicts it.

jerkey

just because there was no BB, because there was no time before it, there may have been time before time, as well as time after time.



No BB and there simply is no time ~ of the universe duration. So there would have to be infinite time, or otherwise we end up with the same first cause cunundrum.

Secondly, if no BB then knowing this universe would be knowing the universe, without exception.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:56 am

Bottom line, time is a function of consciousness, without consciousness there is no time. When consciousness grows, the amount of existents grows, and time slows.

When time goes infinitely fast division by zero errors occur, and thus it is said that neither time nor consciousness exists during this phase.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:00 am

Amorphos, -Always that sneaky "if" , back to the future or/either?

What if, either and or, ? depending. (Relating to ....your .....if no BB phrase, up above.)
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3411
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:08 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Bottom line, time is a function of consciousness, without consciousness there is no time. When consciousness grows, the amount of existents grows, and time slows.


When time goes infinitely fast division by zero errors


occur, and thus it is said that neither time nor consciousness exists during this phase.



Once they go beyond the absolute measure of the velocity of light, then we'll be seeing things differently. Until then, my guess is...


But do we have time, to get there. (Tachyons do travel faster, but we can not yet reach anywhere near even over the velocity of light)
Last edited by Meno_ on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3411
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:10 am

i presented somewhat absolute truths, it doesnt matter if the light barrier is broken. These truths pertain to all worlds with consciousness in the way we understand it. Only reason it would change is if the light barrier created A World Which Is Not A World or a similar realm where absolute truths dont apply.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:14 am

So, if, then, consciousness can brake that barrier, or maybe light can brake the barrier of consciousness ?

But I have to be careful here, talking about maybe 1 million AD.

I am not saying that it isn't happening now, but verification is a sticker.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3411
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:50 am

Tachyons are a myth, much like the Higgs boson.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Meno_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:38 am

Supposing 'consciousness' is energy, and it too, travels. This may account for some of the ideas that Jung talked about in a volume entitled , 'synchronicity'. Again an idea, perhaps years away from verification and acceptance. And perhaps the velocity of brain waves exceeds that of the speed of light? Why not? An idea has to be proven wrong, before it can be totally ruled out. If one is to talk about 'consciousness' then it would be implausible to dismiss any property assigned to it that does not share similarly, those properties with light.

Consciousness and light have a symbiotic relationship, but that does not disqualify them from being both, forms of energy.

The retina is basically converter, it produces the images, which later turn into ideas, which effect people and things. Is this not the energy that imputes that man in the machine we call consciousness?
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3411
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:44 pm

I prefer to stick a little closer to the rational. 8)
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Doesnt seem like consciousness, in terms of xyz movement speed, exceeds the light speed, as the average reaction time is a slow 200 ms.

However, consciousness, in the sense of time movement speed, seems to travel infinitely, in the event of a coma.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby socratus » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:32 am

When the next revolution rocks physics,
chances are it will be about nothing—the vacuum, that endless infinite void.
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/aug/18 ... everything

==========…
The secret of God and Life is hiding in the ' Theory of Light Quanta.'
socratus
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:27 am
Location: Israel. Kiriat - Gat.

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Artimas » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:37 pm

The absolute truth is that we know nothing. We swim in a vast enormous ocean of infinite possibilities and what could be or what is.. We're a small dot, of which we have not even finished learning about and of our said dot. So to think we know something of the infinite or "other worlds" is laughable. It's stimulating to wonder 'what if' though.

Socrates has said it already, that we know nothing and recognising this is what makes us wise. We like to think we have come a long way since his time though.. But realistically we really haven't come that far in terms of what we can do and where we can go.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby socratus » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Dark energy may be vacuum
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 011607.php
#
A black hole has a temperature within a few
millionths of a degree above absolute zero.
/ Oxford. Dictionary./
#
A "black hole" has a temperature of only one ten-millionth of
a degree above absolute zero. Book: "The theory of everything”
by Stephen Hawking.The difference is so slight that I can say
"black hole" and "vacuum" have the same equal temperature: T=0K.
#
Astronomers have found an enormous hole in the Universe,
nearly a billion light-years across, empty of both normal matter
such as stars, galaxies, and gas, and the mysterious, unseen "dark matter."
http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2007/coldspot/
#
Scientists searching for an explanation for an unusually cool area
of sky instead discovered a super void: an empty spherical
blob 1.8 billion light years across . . .
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015 ... a-big-hole
====..
In my opinion this “astronomical hole” is Zero Vacuum.
#
“For though all creatures under heaven are the products of Being,
Being itself is the product of Not-Being. "
/ chapter. 40, Tao Te Ching /
===.
In my opinion the Lao Tzu “Not-Being" is zero vacuum: T=0K.
==============…
Attachments
H.G. Wells.jpg
H.G. Wells.jpg (9.7 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
The secret of God and Life is hiding in the ' Theory of Light Quanta.'
socratus
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:27 am
Location: Israel. Kiriat - Gat.

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Amorphos » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Creatures are not the products of being, being is the product of creatures.

Could be that the big hole is the yang of the yin [or vice-versa] in some cosmic balance, if space is the yin, possibly gravity too. Dark energy/matter [probably isnt matter anymore than gravity] could also be seen as yin, where energy constructs [atoms] and light/em are yang. A frequency is a bit like a snake moving in cartoon fashion through the yin/void/space.
Consider that all particles have polarity also yin/yang. Though sexuality i think is purely macroscopic and has both the serpent [yin] and the dragon [yang] composing it.

There is a good book on this called the Tao of physics by Fritjof Capra, ~ you have probably already read it?...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tao_of_Physics

- Being is and remains empty. music is empty and yet fills a space, where music is something that can be manifest without having its own frequency [like light][there is no sound em] then converted into a wavelength and back again [speakers]. light can have a hue only visible to the observer and from that perspective [rainbows].

perhaps 'being', whatever it is, is akin to music and hues. although having said that, it is also something else [an observer/perceiver/device] which can experience or observe those things.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7048
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:39 pm

2.73666384 K = (Precise) Value Of 'Cosmic Background Radiation'.

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = 69818112 (818181; 69 + 12 = 81)

The "384" at the end is the Color Blue in terms of frequency (384Hz), hence why Space behaves like an ocean.

The "666" in the center is the the number of our earth's orbital velocity, the number of the carbon atom inside every design, and the number of the "mark".

The "273" in the beginning is the 2.73 ratio of universal design.

Image

At the bottom left corner of this picture by Joe Dubs, you will see that Cosmic Background Radiation is of course related.

Now, the "384" I have at the end of the trinity + trinity axis (3 x 3 Grid), is also One Circle (360°) + One Cone (24°).

Image

Image

From a 360° circle a singular point stretched out into a cone which created the toroidal oriented Universe we see today.

For more information on my immortal movement to prove once and for all that we are not alone and I am in touch with a higher power: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uNnlvtieE
G = 33312384

Code: Select all
Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

6912 = 3456 + 3456

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

Code: Select all
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
User avatar
Phonetic Ethics
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

Re: How can we detect what happened before the Big Bang?

Postby Arminius » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:32 pm

The theory of the Big Bank is true, but the theory of the Big Bang is probably not true. :wink:
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis


Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]