This is the big sequence!!!

I’ve emailed so many damn people, it’s not possible to steal this from me anymore…

If the others have received prior emails… They already have thus information.

My technique for sequencing the rationals… I call it the mirroring technique, because i realized that if you mirror all of the natural numbers you have all of the decimals. I discovered this technique, and use it for my sequencing of the reals!

The way it works is that the first ten numbers are counted just as themselves and their negatives:

0,1, -1,2, -2,3, -3,4, -4,5, -5,6, -6,7, -7,8, -8,9, -9

Then after that you count 10 and then the next number is the mirror of 10, which is 01 and then you move the decimal point in once to get the 12th number being 0.1, then the thirteenth number (not counting the negatives which are numbered every other) is 0.(1 repeating). These steps continue until you reach three digit numbers and higher. Once you count 100, you then count the next number as 0.01, then 0.0(1 repeating) then 0.(01 repeating), then you count 101 and it’s mirror. If you keep marching in the decimal point when the number that’s about to be mirrored ends in zero it causes infinite overlap. The number 100 ends in a zero, so after you mirror it you only march the decimal in for one place to the right, if you march it two places to the right, you end up with 00.1, which is the same mirror that you get when the number 10 is mirrored, and will occur an infinite number of times as the zeros expand and you keep marching in the decimal point (which will give you infinite overlap as the sequence expands).

However, if the number doesn’t end in a zero, you keep marching in the decimal point, say the number 102. The next number is mirroring it, so it’s 2.01, then you do the repeating decimals by next counting 2.0(1 repeating) and then 2.(01 repeating), then you march the decimal point in once more to get 20.1, and then you do the repeating decimals by having 20.(1 repeating). (If you march the decimal in one more time, you get 201, and have infinite overlap as well.) Then you count the number 103 and then mirror it and do this over and over again.
I fixed the sequence to be correct.
Formatting this on a phone didn’t work well, but it’s all there…

4 steps of the binary tree sequential algorithm …

Step 1:

1.) 0
2.) 1

Step 2:

1.) 00
2.) 10
3.) 01
4.) 11

Step 3:
1.) 000
2.) 100
3.) 010
4.) 110
5.) 001
6.) 101
7.) 011
8.) 111

Step 4:

1.) 0000
2.) 1000
3.) 0100
4.) 1100
5.) 0010
6.) 1010
7.) 0110
8.) 1110
9.) 0001
10.) 1001
11.) 0101
12.) 1101
13.) 0011
14.) 1011
15.) 0111
16.) 1111

Now technically you need to insert the rationals as well.

Step 1:

1.) 0 (rational)
2.) -0 (rational)
3.) 1 (rational)
4.) -1 (rational)
3.) 0 (binary tree sequence)
4.) -0 (binary tree sequence)
5.) 1 (binary tree sequence)
6.) -1 (binary tree sequence)
Step 2:
1.) 0 (rational)
2.) -0 (rational)
3.) 1 (rational)
4.) -1 (rational)
3.) 00 (binary tree sequence)
4.) -00 (binary tree sequence)
5.) 10 ( binary tree sequence)
6.) -10 (binary tree sequence)
7.) 01 (binary tree sequence)
8.) - 01 (binary tree sequence)
9.) 11 (binary tree sequence)
10.) -11 (binary tree sequence)
11.) 2 (rational sequence)
12.) -2 (rational sequence)

Then you do step 3 of the binary tree… Slowly adding the rational numbers…And continue the list forever…

To actually sequence all of the reals, I use an additional technique, which is to slowly create a new list (second dimension) to march the decimal point to the right for EACH expansion if the binary tree…

So in the more complete list I gave above, it starts at 3.)

You then count a new list called

3.1) 0.000
3.2) 00.00
3.3) 000.0

This will list every single real number in one to one correspondence with finite (countable) enumeration of numbers.

I’m reasonably sure it can all be done on a single list so the multiple dimensions don’t have to be used, but I’m still working it out. Either way, I used a +1 inferential algorithm to prove all the reals are there (and counted), technically it’s in three dimensions even though it looks like 2 because of the new lists on the horizon plane.

I discovered a technique to sequence the rational numbers that I call the mirroring technique. It works wonderfully for the binary tree expansion because it also has a reset point, which is every new whole number.

Please contact me about this, considering that I realize rescuing this problem resolved many incompleteness “theorems / proofs” I think I can solve completeness now, and already have notes to this regard.

I have issues with major depression and psychosis at times, and would really love a research grant or some type of living trust to continue my work… Who doesn’t want this?? But I just sequences all the real numbers!!! Something every mathematician has been trying to do since numbers were first understood. It’s a huge achievement, especially considering paradoxes run on this incompleteness that I just completed!!!

If you have any questions about technique or proof, please contact me.

This is field medal material !!!

viewtopic.php?p=2575293#p2575293

Since professionals may read these two intertwining threads!!!

Allow me this leeway please mods!!

I needed to add something to the proof that was in those 100 emails I sent out…

It’s an illusion that repeating ones are being counted in the binary tree expansion… The completeness of the series is that it is a rational number and all the rationals are listed here .

Don’t get what the point of this is. is this for making faster computers? Instead of floating point doubles, we now have Ecmandu double doubles? I don’t see why you should get a noble prize for this, that would be like saying bill gates should get a noble prize for making DirectX 10. nobody got a noble prize for discovering quatenions.

I think you should only get a noble prize for doing something useful, such as actually ending sexual stratification. Make hospitals have a sexual section, with hot nurses who take care of lovesick patients like me. Then i will give you noble prize.

This is not the best place for field medal stuff.

Go to math forums.

Send it to math departments - with BCC to yourself for patent purposes. Post it in a letter to yourself, keep all emails, etc.

Announcing it here is like announcing it at your local McDonalds.

This is sexism at its finest. i am a dumb bimbo because i dont get why someone should get a noble prize for moving numbers around? i got a D in calculus but I got straight A’s in geometry. it wasn’t my fault either, the dude had an accent so thick I couldn’t even understand what he was saying. Geometry skill is superior to calculus skill. Also, I don’t even eat at mcdonalds because they hurt animals. I am more civilized than you.

For one, I have you Moreno , but assuming you’re right, I’ve been sending emails for a week now…

Basically every math department in the world …

And I’m basically famous or infamous for sending much of my earlier work that is needed to solve this with my social theory for the last three years.

Everyone knows who I am.

Trixie, you’re not intelligent enough to understand that this means I’m on the verge if solving completeness … Besides, my YouTube videos prove who I am as well… As psychotic as they are…

I can make a super great case!

Let me put this in perspective…

The un, the presidents council on social affairs, the departments of behavioral science, the American science academies, the British science academies, hundreds of the best evolutionary psychologists in the world, and the top math colleges in the world all know who I am…

You can’t hack that out!!

They all know my real name!!

Actually, let’s add to the list !!!

The international council of women, the national organization of women, the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, the templet on foundation, the brookings institute, the Chatham institute…

That’s just a small fraction of the people who know who I am and that this is my proof…

You have to delete the email accounts of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people…

And even then you still wouldn’t be able to do it, because you have to delete the memories of tens of thousands of people!!!

Completeness? Sounds like meaning making to me. Words and numbers with only a made up self-referential connection with no connection to reality. I don’t even know what your definition of completeness is. You know what they say about assumptions…

Not neccesarily a good thing. They know Anita Sarkeesians name too.

Trixie, you wrote word salad… But I understand what you’re trying to say…

You don’t really understand the problem of completeness.

pengkuanonmaths.blogspot.com/201 … d.html?m=1

They’re already trying it!!!

I sent all my emails the day after thanksgiving…

The issue of moving the decimal point is a dimensional flooding issue, a term I invented!!

I don’t see this issue resolved here!!

How is word salad 2 lines? Word salad is better than math salad. What I said was self-referential…ie dreams. Dreams are complexities outside of reality.

How does moving numbers around solve the problem of completeness? What is the problem of completeness? Seems to me like you created a problem, and then just cracked the code to solve your own problem. Kind of like becoming a god a Visual basic, and once you figure it out, you proclaim that you should get some sort of prize for solving the universe, even though all you did is cracked the code to an imaginary construct.

If they are using your techniques, I say sue.

It’s worse than I thought…

Not only did peng on sci.math steal my work …

The forum won’t let me post that, not only that, but peng stole my work WRONG!!! Pengs proof is false!!

I can prove it… On multiple levels!!!

Not only that, but I tried emailing magidin who’s email is on the thread as a user name and he said not to send any more emails in the future…

It’s a crazy, wacky conspiracy!!!

What’s the word for when something is funny and sad at the same time?

Uccisore, everyone on these boards can read the stamp of December 2nd…

But what’s funny… The day after thanksgiving when I actually solved this one problem I spent 3 whole years on, I sent it to the top ten math departments in the US… WAY before I posted about it here.

But what’s more!!! I never sent the complete proof!!!

I can prove peng used my email!!!

If you actually read the whole thread, it’s obvious other users are cutting and pasting from my email!!!

But in a modified form!!

BUT since I found the proof and the means to sequence it, I can prove that nobody in that thread actually solved it!!!

Hmm… The stamp says December 3rd, strange…

I’m pacific standard time … I know I sent this on the 2nd

That’s relevant but not…

I never posted the whole proof here :slight_smile:)

!!!

They’re stealing stuff they don’t understand!!!

You’ve got to laugh at how clever I was!!!

They’re parrotting an incomplete proof :slight_smile:

It’ll take them years to figure out what I know :slight_smile:

You all as well… I did plan ahead… I may be impulsive to a large extent about a lot of things, but I plan ahead :slight_smile:

There’s a method to my madness and you all took the bait !

Oddly enough, people are starting to steal my electron theory as well. As of December 3rd, they are saying electrons no longer orbit like planets, but are in a quantum flux.