Parts I need.

These are not the parts I need for my alien defense ray but my other thing which is totally safe.

I need a motion to energy converter (or capacitor) (for instead you connect it to a gear and when the gear rotates it stores energy.)
I might need just a regular capacitor too.
I need an on off button in the following configuration. There are two buttons, button A and button B. When you hit button B it is on. Then when you hit button A it is off. when you hit button B it is still off, but when you hit button B the third time it is on. And the cycle repeats. So I’d need some kind of grid or something for this. Also the type of buttons should be like the lego touch sensors where you only need to brush past them slightly. They must not reactivate the trigger until you are complete not touching them.

Thanks.
I cant find these on google searches so can someone tell me where I can get the best deals, like on ebay or science/school supply sites and such?

Maplins… or your American equivalent sells electronic parts to build with.

I will just take my yacht and mosey on over there.

Can you provide a picture of this hatch please, so I may pass it on top the Department of Homeland Security so they and our European Air Defense Force can better… emmm… protect you. I wouldn’t want someone else accidently receive our protection once you enter English waters.

I thought you were America-based Trixiebelle ( :smiley: ) or did you mean the UK? :confused:

I’m sure you can order online and they’ll ship it to you: stores.ebay.co.uk/maplin-electronics

First of all I have a sub, second I might as well just go on amazon. I dont need those parts anyore and thank the heavens I don’t, I think it would have required logic circuits and an arduino kit, which aint cheap. Im just buying a 2 dollar doohickey from HomeDepot, my orginal theory was a bit off and I thought I needed more than I did.

However, I am still interested in obtaining some sort of neutron beam, high frequency radio wave emitter (directional pulse) or something that can do spooky action at a distance without energy loss as a function of distance.

i think that might be a little more difficult to find… or you might have to make your own… or steal one from a lab… or convert an existing piece of equipment into the one you need.