medical ethics, pharmaceuticals

I just read an article at madinamerica.com, a relatively credible source, that discusses including microchips (I know, it sounds like sci-fi) in the prescription psychotropic Abilify, which is widely prescribed in the U.S. #-o
Here is the link to article. madinamerica.com/2015/11/med … ompliance/
Personally, I believe this is unethical. Most likely, patients will not be informed of this for various reasons. Also, I don’t trust that the actual purpose may not be in line with the stated purposes. Thoughts?

Moved to ST&M

This belongs in Society/Government, not in Science/Math. It is about the ethics and abuse of modern day governing.

If they do this i say its time to kick out all the politicians in office and impeach obama

They are already doing it … just in other ways … that they didn’t tell you about.

“All condemned people shall be required to wear an electronic identification patch.”

I can understand the reasoning used for the chip. Taxpayers pay for a person’s meds , you want to know it is not in the toilet.
Then yea , it will be used as a civil control, why stop at meds. Any new technology has the potential to be abused and control others, this is no different.
If it is used as proposed I see it as good.

There has been no hesitation to use it abusively, so calling it “good” is the essence of evil. It is merely another form of that same “mark of the beast” - the attempt to control ALL life in ALL places at ALL times into one singular life dictated by an above elite - the only actual living entity.

It is exactly the same, merely on a smaller scale, of injected ALL people with a drug to ensure their compliance to the wishes of distant tyrants. If what you are ingesting isn’t currently causing you to obey, you will be given a different form of biochemical to get to you obey … either way, you WILL ingest what makes you obey, or else.

They quite intentionally released all mental patients into the population so that they had cause to treat the entire population as mental patients.

Declare her a “witch” so that people will accept your burning her to death.

Hon, there are no sane humans.
Do look at what I said, I doubt it will be used as proposed. I said I can understand and can agree with that proposed use. Ain’t gonna work that way though. Buuut, let’s see it from the evil angle. Trillions of bodies, millions living in masses. Trying to feed, educate, house, keep healthy, keep from mass hysteria, etc etc.
Would you want to live in a place like L.A. , London, Paris, etc etc. without a government? Let’s say tomorrow all police, armies, government quit, stop their jobs. What would eventually occur? Let’s shut down hospitals as well and schools. Want to live there? Millions of humans.

Ever heard of “limited government”, “freedom”, and the risks worth accepting for ensure them?

Do you trust your neighbors that much? Or the neighborhood a little down the road? We are a species that can be great and horrific. The sweetest old lady could knife you for an apple. Freedom and risks, sure but, I live in the country, I don’t have thousands of neighbors or a million. I know my neighbors good and bad.
What about you or city dwellers?

Do you trust bankers that much? They already have knifed you in the back. And are coming again while you sit and defend their method (subtle pretense of doing “good” by protecting you from “those bad guys”).

City dwellers don’t have that same kind of protection, but rather the protection of obscurity and numbers. In the city, everything is a vaguely defined “we”: “Don’t mess with us, and we won’t mess with you.”

Higher government is still another kind of “we”: “Don’t mess with us. We will mess with you.

Who the hell ever trusts a banker or any corporation?? If they do then they deserve the knife.
City has a very close living condition that make manipulation easier.

Everyone who votes for new laws.

That is not necessarily trust. In many or most it is hope.

Here is there plan, using the technique of social manipulation through baby steps.

1. put chips in abilify

2. put chips in all mental health pills

3. put chips in prisoners (using the excuse of prisoners are dangerous)

4. put chips in anyone who buys a gun (using it in tandem with a new tech that alerts when the chip approaches a school, which will summon the support of concerned parents)

5. put chips in anyone who is arrested (using the excuse of arrested people skipping out of bail)

6. put chips in all medications (because you dont want gramma to have a heart attack or grandpa joe to run away out of state during his dementia!)

7. at this point only 20 percent of the population will be free of chips, and all they have to do is set up tables encouraging everyone else to have chips

8. the remaining 10 percent will not have chips, so they will then pass laws where suddenly everyone has chips

9. At this point they will ban all firearms, and be able to enforce it and crush all resistance because they can track all entities

10. From there your guess is as good as mine, could end up in WW3, invasion of ISIS, or total economic collapse and civil war