Scientists and society are super dumb.

Obviously they are, all they do is whine about minor political issues like budget cuts and such. Then they do their little circle jerk sessions and witch trial Crucifixion rituals of demonizing anyone who breaks their stupid little rules.

But another reason they are stupid should be obvious - Why put the emphasis on improving schools, and getting kids to schools…It’s beyond idiotic. Why cant scientist see it? It’s plain as day. Why do scientists slave away trying to work hard and bring solutions…?

Its obvious what the first step needs to be, is brain enhancement. It’s fucking basic shit.

People never talk about it, even though it is the first logical investment and should be the primary invention. How dumb are people if they can’t grasp this?

They try to make a society using inferior brains, inferior hardware, focusing on making programs and software for their brains. And if you mention this to them, they get all fussy, claiming that they are special, and that if you improve them they will lose what makes them special…and the best way to improve things is just by teaching people…what a bunch of malarky! Do we still use computers made in 1995? Do we focus on upgrading the software, and never bother to upgrade the hardware because 1995 computers are just as good as 2015 computers, and all it takes is better software?

If this was a game of fucking warcraft, they would fucking lose. It’s like a fucking society that isn’t aware they are stuck at level 1 minions/workers and no insight to build a research factory in order to increase the level of its workers. It’s like a society thats stuck at level 1, that is so fucking dumb they don’t even know that there is a level 2. Its like starcraft where they refuse to upgrade the lair to level 2 and just spawn nothing but zerglings. Its fucking idiotic, and then we have to hear the talking heads sit there babble about inane shit and their future and shit even though the future they have in mind is absolutely retarded.

Its in times like these where I cannot help but wonder if conspiracies are actually true, that we are indeed being harvested by some sort of nefarious entities, because how else can you explain why people are so dumb?

Stop trying to improve schools, before you improve the people in the fucking schools, you fuckin idiots. So called thinktanks sit around all day doing what they call science, yet they are so ego-deluded they dont know the most efficient, and first step is to upgrade their own damn brains so they can be more productive.

Anything else, is like trying to win a starcraft game without spawning any workers besides the first 3 they gave you. Fucking idiotic

I’ll use this post of yours just to make a quick point.

If we enhance everyone’s brains, everyone would be the “overlords”. The fact is Trixie , you cannot think straight, which is why I said you are very confused.

Nobody thinks straight, nueronal pathways are curved and such.

If we enhanced all of the computers, some computers would still be more advanced than others. Tell me, when you play Warcraft, and upgrade your units, do you let them control the game or are you still the overlord?

We would advance the brains in different ways, some would be better at cooking, others building, others leading and planning (overlords.) You tried to prove omniscience is not real, so why do you use the concept of a omnipotently talented brain as your argument? We will create brains that are talented at everything, but still have one or two talents that outshine the rest. Anything else would be inefficient to the heirarchy. Advancing the brains would make them better at what they already do, and more. It would not change their personality very much, it wouldnt make them dominated and overwhelmed with alien talents that werent already there, so theres nothing to fear.

I didnt say upgrading their brains to be as Gods who are perfectly talented at everything, and if you supposedly already proved omni states false thats a fail on your part. It would be inefficient to create a God intellect into the small worker unit that performs menial tasks. Therefore, the God is the world itself, divided upon it, and the overlords, it’s consciousness, the drones, it’s semi-conscious wisps.

After realising the wisdom of my own theories, I realise a new theory, that all I have said is as it is, that I am in fact God’s consciousness in the flesh, the overlord of the Trinity, only thing is I need to find the other two because they aren’t holding their weight, and the worker bees are out of line, as well as nefarious entities who wish to usurp my noble power bestowed upon me by my own divinity.

Trixie, if you were what you say you are, you wouldn’t need underlings, and everyone would be self sufficient without underlings as well… The fact of the matter is that you are cruel with what you perceive to be your stature… Unimaginative, dominance over others psychology, and cruel. You just knew you’d make me upset enough to respond to you, which is trolling, or perhaps you really are that brutish.

Perhaps you are refering to the TV show made in my image? I was only brutish because of how brutish they were to Me, what comes around goes around. As much as I would like to that is no longer the way. Rather than punish the best solution is to simply reform. An organism, reconfigured substantially, is no longer the same as it once was. I have since left the whips and chains to be used on only me.

A god would require underlings to maintainance a corporeal world. It’s that simple, if you can’t understand this I don’t know where to begin. It’s the laws of physics, trying to run a world with no underlings, it would be like trying to win a game of Warcraft with only one unit…absurd. Who would cook the food, tend the rabbits, feed the cows, as well as design, build, and maintenance everything? I’m just one person.

Trixie, you don’t understand enough. Currently, I’m reserving my knowledge about these things from public consumption and you.

Knowledge about what things? Right now I’m eating my beans, and it would be a pity and shame if I had nothing to carry on the train of popcorn.

For one Trixie … If you can’t conquer the world without them then they aren’t your underlings …

That’s how irrational you actually are…

Do you really think you have or even deserve the stature you claim for yourself? Think about how moronic you make basic statements as I just demonstrated to you.

You are a basic statement.

Do you understand the basic operations of heirarchies, and or the laws of physics? Do you understand the function of an overlord/underling relationship? Maybe you should play starcraft to help you understand those things,it’s required material for the airforce.

I understand the world you intend to be trapped in at the moment.

Um…?

If you’re gods consciousness in flesh form then I am confused… Because I don’t remember putting you here. Certainly not lending you consciousness in a physical body…

Think nice and hard about this next one, if I shot you in the head or beat you to death, would you bleed? Would you die? Would you still be a god? No. This conclusion through logic proves all life is godly or no life is godly, there is no superiority since everything relies on the next thing. What seems “higher up” relies on what seems “lower down” to live and survive… That is why (Life) is a circle but man kind create and abuse triangles in (society)…

I think that might be the first or around the first cool thing you have said so far, the mentioning of games.

I’ve thought about conquering the world too, but not by calling people minions or noting them as such… By creating a clean sufficient world and also letting natural selection feed on the ignorant. Mother nature is hungry.

Hungry for babies. If you leave the ignorant to their own devices, they will propogate like rabbits. Im not saying we need to be like the hellhole known as China but perhaps some tax incentives should be in place.

Did Jesus bleed? I also did some magic trix too.

Everything I say is cool, I have a cool blue color scheme with icy white hair. My threads have the highest view ratio here! You are not yet hip to my subtle ways…

Trixie
You seem to be able to see all that only having a normal human brain, so the faults in others where true, primarily denotes a problem in their thinking processes, and doesn’t require a larger brain ~ given that yours isn’t larger/augmented.

I can see minor augmentation being useful, but a computer cannot think like a human. It may be a deficit to add more brain, if e.g. We consider the shortness of circuits, and that the mass calculations done by the existing brain structure, would reach into denumerable amounts if it were any larger?

Well I can make several points about that Jesus argument.

A. There is no hard evidence that he even existed, let alone that he was a demi-god or a ‘god’. So comparing to him is like comparing to a fictional cartoon character.
B. He wasn’t a god, he was a human just the “son of a god” which he also said we all are.
C. If Christ did exist he was a lot more humble than what you are so comparing to him is not the best comparison either, due to your ego and lack of humbleness. “Christus Consciousness” requires being humble as well as other traits.

You can keep your blue. We all know purple is the coolest and highest frequency of ascension. I just want to point out as well that the threads on ILP can get views from every time it is clicked, including if you click it yourself. I noticed that a long time ago. I tested it myself. I would go onto a thread, then go back and refresh then click it again and the view number would rise.

I just think we need to stop making laws to limit natural selection and just let the idiots die so the people with common sense and higher frequency thinking and being populate the planet. Then we might have a chance at going places.

That video game post though… a woman who does philosophy and games? :astonished: what is this… where am I?