the key that turned ape into man

Eureka. Something at least, pos gar i.
beforethelight.forumotion.com/t6 … nough#3728

Exhibit 1: the problem of representative consciousness.

The amount of ape still in man is formidable, Thomas Aquinas notwithstanding.

Following the breadcrumbs; When man had created his self, he began to worry about it. He made radical revaluations and took terrible aesthetic measures in unsightly madness, for thousands of years, until the ones who had conceptualized themselves most tightly had formed a kind of society of “horrible fixation on beauty” as a paleontologist once called the religious instinct. He found the Dinosaur min voluptuous in its smallness relating to its body, which was of an aesthetic truth that he really preferred. The Brontosaurus was his beloved. That animal mainly makes me wonder about the trees that must have existed.

It is still very strange that the Dinosaurs existed. Much strange than all the uncertainties in the quantum field is that this planet has been inhabited by all these outstanding beasts.

Romantic Rex

[i]‘The world though Tyrannosaur eyes’

[/i]

Certainty is a dinosaur among dinosaurs, extinct and magnificent.

Now that is art.

Beautiful image, also very human being a fractal.

They may have been warm blooded…
livescience.com/51162-dinosa … rates.html

I’d like to ask if you think predatorial coldness changes much in conscious terms, for e.g. A lizard and a lion? There would be different methods to their hunting, but a predator is a predator, no? We live in a fuel based world, human morals are an overlay to that, and mostly contradicting. Humans probably have a similar basic consciousness as the ape, it just got a calculator and language area plugged onto it. Consider awareness, how ‘aware’ is a lion in predation, compared to some dozy humans?! Is awareness a function of or the same [thingness] as consciousness?

Observation and perception can be seen as kinds of awareness, pretty soon i don’t think we’d have anything left in the container named ‘consciousness’ if we removed everything we’d also call an awareness.

if we augmented their [lions/dinos] brain with speech area and means to speak, would we or it think they are so different to us?

_