Consciousness creates the universe.

The concept that consciousness creates the universe is a load of rubbish.
This is perhaps most vividly illustrated by the famous two-slit experiment. When someone watches a subatomic particle or a bit of light pass through the slits, the particle behaves like a bullet, passing through one hole or the other. But if no one observes the particle, it exhibits the behaviour of a wave that can inhabit all possibilities—including somehow passing through both holes at the same time.

The basic mistake here is the assumption that space is empty. Now, if space was full of a medium, such as aether, then the experiment would become logical and would make sense. And thus, the use of magic would not be required.

And, yet, you do not explain why or how it becomes logical in that case. :-"

So you believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and that consciousness creates the universe?

Well the double slit experiment shows that a light which fills a space will take on the characteristics of a wave, be indetermined etc. When you observe it you see it as a part of light and not light as a whole, and it is the act of making the observation which is focussing the energy in that way.

This works with free floating particles [like photons and electrons] that aren’t a part of an atom; which is an atomic duality binding ‘particles’ where they are observing each other mechanistically, such to manifest a pattern/information. The early/background light of the universe has straight tangents confirming it to be infinite.

Really we shouldn’t be thinking of existence as particles or particles in an aether, it is more accurate to think of it as one infinite fluid entity, then that gets tied in patterns of mechanistic observations, which shape it onto a universe.

it contains only two things; energy + observation [energy which makes observations relative to their values]. ergo it contains only one thing; observers.
_

You made an assertion. You did not establish the validity of that assertion in any way. Why should anyone believe you? Why should anyone accept your account and reject another?

You finally said something with which I can agree.

But I can (and have). And I also provided a means to verify the theory (RM:AO Double-Slit Hypothesis).

That is true.

Valid point.

James, please describe ‘affectance’ in a sentence or a paragraph?

In general the word “affectance” means “subtle influences”. Each field of science has its own terms for varied affects, thus each field requires its own description of affectance.

A particle is a self-sustaining centralized cluster of affectance held together merely by the effect that affect has upon affect, slowing its propagation and creating a traffic jam of transient affects. Particles come in three basic potentials and as monoparticles and polyparticles:

Thanks

Seems to me like this concept scales to the level of thoughts, perceptions, and metaphors

A watched pot never boils

Observing the particle can change the behavior of the particle

Observing the observer can change the behavior of the observer

Seems to me this can change the behavior of the original particle indirectly

I think we metaphorize our own consciousness to the external, and this metaphor seems to hold some merit, sometimes

That was never really the case. It was just a con to fascinate the inattentive masses through a play on words.

Just answer the question. Do you believe that consciousness creates the universe?

Note - If you answer “yes” to this question, then, you will be inferring that all individual observers will all have a different view of the universe. Thus, the universe appears different for each individual.

To my knowledge, nobody that I know of has ever managed to create something just by thinking about it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are you describing the fractal universe which collapses on itself to infinity?

The effect of the effect is what causes the effect. This is essentially what you are saying. But I wasn’t born yesterday and I know what sort of a game you are playing. :mrgreen:

Ohhhh… I can’t make that claim.

No. The smallest form involved in the make of the universe is a pulse, specifically a density or compression pulse. Such pulses can be infinitesimal and still made of even more infinitesimal, infinitesimal similar pulses. But they are randomly configured and assembled, not orderly.

Enlightened Space (if one could actually see those pulses):

A particle naturally forming by affect upon affect creating a traffic jam:

No. Read it more carefully:
The Effect (End result) of Affect upon Affect (Action upon).

Just showing a broken down 1960’s TV set doesn’t prove anything. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, the effect doesn’t affect the effect of the affect. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Even more funnier that the first one. Do you have any more science jokes, I need a good laugh today! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just look in the mirror. That’ll be the biggest joke around.

Which is something completely different and separate from your claim that the presence of an aether makes the results of the double slit experiment logical.

Your not concentrating Phyllo. Just answer the question. I am sure you can do it for good old clown man. Now, don’t get side tracked this time. Do you believe that consciousness creates the universe?

I could not care less about consciousness and I have no interest in discussing it.

If aether explains the double slit experiment, that would be worth reading about.

Oh no! Phyllo, You have missed the point again. The double split experiment assumes that consciousness creates the universe. So, if you want to know about the aether and how it carries light you will have to answer the question first, so that I know which side of the fence you are on.