Computers the Bane of society, Phones are a Joke

Reports indicate SAT scores have dropped 20 points in 10 years. Humans are now dumber than ever.

2 million years of evolution down the drain, thanks to inbreeding, preservatives, and modern TV.

Computers cause more problems than they solve. Back and neck problems, radiation, poor circulation.

For some reason computers, videogames and TV muddle my thoughts, and make it hard for me to remember things. Phones have harmful em radiation.

Its time to change the human DNA. Its now or never, cause in a few years scientists will be too dumb to.

Adapt the DNA to be more compatible with society’s mistakes?

Are you really sure about that?

Who actually had more priority?

Which should really adapt to which?

You’re right trixie. So let’s just fire up the old dna adapting machine and get that done asap. Thanks.

I did not say adapt DNA to societies mistakes. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said create the uber human with DNA. Advanced strength, intellect, creativity, and empathy.

I think computers need better ergonomics, they cause physical and mental problems as of 2015.

It’s not built yet because humans would rather spend their time making dumb things like Facebook rather than anything important. They are sleezebags who only care about profits and money.

So go build it.

Also…

As if there was room. :icon-rolleyes:

Oh yeah … create a being that sees you as merely an insect under its fingernail.

…Ummmm… yee…yeah…

Maybe you might want to think about that for a second more.

i said improve it’s “empathy”. Are you deaf man?

The current human species has no empathy. The gov already views you as an insect. The goal of the uber human is to fix that.

I swear to god there are so many naysayers with their 2 cent opinions its unbelievable.

Not my job. I’m not a machinist nor am I a doctor. My job is to start the project, get the ball rolling, make sure things stay on track according to my guidelines. I am surrounded by a sea of lazy, money grubbing narrow minded humans. Computer chips require giant facilities to make, 100’s of people, millions of dollars.

And you seriously expect me to take that lazy comment telling me to “go build it” seriously? Get out of here with that crap.

And I said that perhaps you might want to think a littel more.

Extremely intelligent beings are far less prone to inadvertent sympathy/empathy. They very clear see what is necessary to accomplish whatever they feel is best (just like humans over animals) and they act accordingly. How truly empathetic are humans to the chickens and cattle that they EAT?

Do you really want to be merely food for a higher being’s appetite?
Currently you really are.

Except you’re not getting the ball rolling… you’re just saying to go do something really… That’s like me saying “Where are our cryogenic sleep chambers?” The idea is around, but it takes more than just the idea to “get the ball rolling” … and if you had the ball rolling people would be interested in that.

What the hell do you expect me to do? Im just one person!

Vegans / vegetarians are more intellegient than their meat eating counterparts.

Scientists/geniuses tend to be more empathetic than their lesser counterparts.

Empathy is usually a function of intellect.

Even mad scientists/evil geniuses usually started of with good intentions.

You can hear this joker character in the forums whining about society which is really just a baby on the inside hurt and crying over the world.

Empathy turns into spite and vengeance.

That is why I advocate for global DNA transformation, so that their empathy does not turn into a vehicle of spite and rejection.

I dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Are you delusional or something?

QED.

You have to do one more step than an idea. Get it started, then after that people will be like “oh, this is really happening” and join in with funding and everything else.

Idea’s alone don’t cut it really. Otherwise i’d be an inventor.

“Black Ball” controls it all.

Theres no interim of “getting it started”. The machine can either alter DNA or it can’t. There’s no imbetween of “half-altering DNA” in order to wow a crowd

QED

Why hurt my feelings like that?

I am meaning that you have to start with a physical model or drawn out plans… not just “I want to invent this!” or “Here’s an idea… make it”… it has to have prints otherwise people won’t believe it can be made.