Computers the Bane of society, Phones are a Joke

I suppose phones could have a hardware upgrade allowing them to upgrade DNA. That would take approximately 10 years to miniaturize after the release of the large machine.

They probably already have it in Japan. Why do you think they all look alike over there?

The heat would kill the battery.

Tixie,

James is absolutely right. I do not think you understood him.

What ordinary people do to the chickens, intelligent but unwise people do the same to the folks.

That happens at every level. Developed countries treat thind world countries like chickens. In developed countries, US treat other developed countries like chickens. Even in the US, establishement treats common citizens like chickens.

It takes a very high level of wisdom to treat others just like oneself. Mere intelligence is not enough to do that. Intelligence can never have the broad perspective of the wisdom.

But, please do not confuse me as a supporter of leftist ideology, where equality entails untamed freedom.

Wisdom means that one’s intelligence should use in the welfare of all, to raise the overall standard of the ambient, not dedicated to itself only.

With love,
Sanjay

By the way, there is nothing new in it.

Wise and intelligent persons have kept it repeating since 5000 years though nobody listens to them -----------

Treat others as equals and do not behave others in such a way, which you would not like for yourself.

That is almost the peak of wisdom.

With love,
Sanjay

Just leave it plugged in.

Yeah because running a plugged overclocking electronic device in a plastic bag in water doesn’t sound at all like a good way to fry up a whole house.

I never said my DNA plan focused on intelligence only, I said it focused on intelligence, strength, and kindness.

What you are talking about is “intellect”. People with high “intellect” are skilled at technical fields, but might be meat-eaters. I know a bitch with a 180 IQ who believed in the Christian religion but didn’t know a thing about the book of Genesis.

I said the word “intelligience” which implies something else.

In all of my experience vegans are smart, and the people who advocate meat-eating are usually shit-stupid.

You also get a field of smart people who eat meat, but still recognize the pain of the animal. They treat meat-eating as a kind of hush-hush ceremony.

When you see TED talks, people talk about animal rights. Richard Dawkins talks about animal rights. Retards don’t talk about animal rights.

Countries with high technology that don’t give a shit about other cultures, are not intelligent. They just happen to have a couple people with high intellects providing them with a decent economy and good technology. For example, the citizens of the USA are shit-stupid, but the nation produces good technology because a very small fraction of their populace has high intellects.

Put it in one of those waterproof cases that has a little hole for the cord.

You were using a very generalised meaning of intelligence, which is also a general practice. But, there are many subtleties involved here.

Intelligence is how much one can learn, knowledge is how much one has been learned so far, and wisdom is how one uses his intelligence and knowledge.

Means, a hacker is also a programmer and has perhaps more intelligence and knowledge than the original software programmer, but he misuses his skills thus not wise. There is a difference of basic intent for using what one possess.

As far as US citizens are concerned, it seems to me that generally they do not like to look at the past, because they fear that may cause harm by pulling them backwards, or may impose some restrictions which they do not want now. But, they tend to forget that neither everything old was bad by default nor every new thing is good. Besides that, they do not inherit much history as US basically has only three centuries of history, give and take some decades.

With love,
Sanjay

I use the word intelligience on purpose, not wisdom. Lots of vegans I meet aren’t wise. I dont consider Mr. Dawkins too wise. I mean he basically entertains himself by arguing with peons on TV.

His life goal is to increase the intellect of the average human, and yet, SAT scores have dropped in the past ten years. He is failing…why? Because he ignores human nature…He focuses on teaching, the external, rather than focusing on the core reasons of human stupidity, which is not religion, but human nature. If he was wise he would be trying to remove toxins from the environment, better culture, better diets, better attitudes. Religion is something people flock to due to their own low intelligence. Focus on human nature. I believe the Bible may be true for empirical reasons, but most Christians believe it for blind faith reasons.

Well, I do not know enough about Dawkins to make a concrete comment but I agree with what you said about Christians and Bible.

But, this does not mean that they are doing something wrong. That faith will benifit them many times more than causing harm. Yes, of course, it will certainly have some bad consequences. But, still it is a better option than not having any faith at all.

And, the reason is very simple. Only one percent can have capacity to make some serious and meaningful investigation about the premises of existing faith. One cannot challenge and amend that knowledge, which is beyong his capacity. A student cannot evalute the teacher. That would be an useless or rather dangerous attempt.Thus, it is better to have faith than doubt everything.

Yes, one should keep his senses open, question and try to understand what is said and why so. But, certainly not starting by having an initial assumption that everything in faith is false by default.

One should look more carefully at the intent of the propagators of the faith than what the faith propagates per se. Intent is much easier to evalute than the knowledge, and that evaluation is certainly within the limits of the most of remaining 99%.

With love,
Sanjay

Blind faith is bane of society. A DNA flaw. Blind faith is the reason for the fall of man.

May be but blind doubt is even more dangerous. Forget about faling, that has the capacity to exinct mankind forver.

You are able to doubt now just because you had and still have some faith. You have to learn throught the faith first before being able to doubt that.

No faith = no learning = no doubt also.

with love,
sanjay

You’ve got blind faith that DNA is the cause of all kinds of behavioral things.

:text-yeahthat:

Hurrry, before scientists get too stupid!

omg you’re back.

Thing is, they give astronauts and scientists all that processed food, so it’s only a matter of time.

I order astronaut ice cream off the internet so I can eat it whenever I want. That shit is delicious.