Is Math the new Religion?

Rosalind Franklin, founder of DNA, was a Jew born into a family of wealthy bankers. They concerned themselves with “philanthropy” and their family motto was social matters first.

Scientists have never actually photographed DNA. The only photographs of real DNA are below.

Not only does real DNA look nothing like the pictures of DNA they lie to you about in science class, BUT
The picture is quite misleading. What you are seeing are actually thousands of DNA strands, manually arranged as pillars. The DNA is a single black line.

The top image is called “Image 51”. It spawned Area 51 as well as the Xfiles TV series. From this image they have brainwashed you into believing their fluff? Why? So they could pretend to be as gods, and make you feel inferior to them.
In this DNA documentary, they claim that from “photo 51” one can determine that there are 10 segments in each DNA loop.
But how can this be? 10 is not divisible by four. 14 is not divisible by four. I see 14 blobs, not ten. How on earth did they derive the number 10 from this photograph?
You’re just supposed to silently accept this crap. This is the witchcraft they use to ascribe godhood to themselves. Blind faith and idiocy.
They need your silent awe. They need your inner contradictions.
And what about the 2 blobs in the middle that look like a mirror? That would not even seem to be forming the shape of a double helix?
That’s because its all lies.

Einsteins theories, about light relativity are all wrong as well. I have put them into question with some of my videos and James S. Saint flat out proved them wrong. I mean, the only reason people believe this stuff is because of some Jew witchcraft. Remember, they make you silent with awe and reverence, and ignore your inner contradictions. They are jokers and clowns. They just put wall of text equations that they don’t understand to make you feel afraid to question them, to make yourself seem like a fool. Well I don’t care anymore.

I dont believe your new religion. People say DNA is proof of god, but thats just replacing absurdity with another absurdity. If complexity cannot simply arise on its own, then how does a super-complex entity (god) simply arise on its own? Patterns are everywhere. Now we are seeing the absurdity of Jew founded religions, being replaced with the absurdity of Jew founded science.

PS if you post a picture of “real DNA” I can gaurantee it was computer generated using a complicated “secret recipe” of maths.

Now next on the list, atoms. Here is what a real atom looks like.

Speaking of atoms, “Adam” in the bible translates in Hebrew to “People”. This is because the Jews who translated the Bible want to keep you in ignorance. They want to hide their Jew secrets. What the Bible refers to adam, really refers to the “everyman”. But the Jews dont want you to know this. They want to obscure the truth. Is it a coincidence that Atom, the building block of matter, sounds the same as Adam, the building block of civilization?

Here is what a real atom looks like. Even this video is in question, the background (gray space) is seemingly comprised of magical aether, and not atoms!!

youtube.com/watch?v=oSCX78-8-q0

Notice how it looks nothing like what they taught you in science class, and you are just supposed to blindly believe that electrons exist (blind faith and idiocy.) There is no evidence that electrons exist, other than wall of text equations that only “gifted” people understand. But this is just smoke and mirrors. What really happens is that these people are selected by the Jews to become famous, and are paid to right these fabulously fabricated equations.

Speaking of which, Hitler was a Jew, paid by the Jews to kill off some Jews they didnt like, a tribe of Jews. This way they could gain sympathy and move to Israel, and commit more genocide, since the Abrahamic religion’s national pastime is genocide of the gentiles (non Jews.)

You see this whole thing is an attack on the Gentiles, to make them feel inferior. This is why Einstein, a Jew, is praised as a god. Its a plot to make Gentiles feel inferior, useless etc. because they dont understand his equations, which are complete fluff by the way. His relativity theories are an interesting fantasy, table talk, but not grounded in reality.

By the way, here is a supposed footage of an electron.

phys.org/news/2008-02-electron.html

Notice how clinking on the link they provide never actually takes you to any footage. Instead it redirects you to another page.
Why would a science website, a team of nerds, be so incompetent as to be unable to program a website properly? Its so convenient that it never takes you to any footage.

Is science actually real? Or is it a religion?

Black holes, have never been proven to exist, and are inconsistent scientifically and mathematically.
In fact, simple magnetism could explain astral behaviors and replace the need for black holes.
Yet, anyone who questions the existence of black holes, is deemed a fool.
Anyone who questions the multiple paradoxes of light relativity, is deemed a fool.
In Catholic times, anyone who questioned the moral paradox of the church, and its god, is deemed a fool.

Anyone in the science community, who makes a joke saying women cry more (which is true, and scientific), is deemed a fool.
Are you beginning to see a picture here?

The science community is not interested in science.
It’s interested in popularity. Fame.
Notice how nova documentaries focus on peoples fame, and recognition, and personal lives, more so than actual science.
Now who’s the fool?

How do we know science is true?

Because some complicated maths done by a man in a suit.

Of course, you never question these maths you don’t understand, because you are afraid of looking the fool.

Surely they are telling the truth?

Surely they aren’t just saying and doing things, making long chains of maths to make themselves look better?

Surely their science is for the “betterment of mankind”?

Why the focus on mankind? Dont they care about animals? I never met anyone who cares about anyone, or animals.

Tell me I’m wrong. I don’t even care. I’m sick of this world. There’s no love to be found on it. Only false science. Liars. Decievers. That’s all this world is. Noone cares about love. They just care about bullshit. Im so done with this world. I feel like its just a popup, cardboard facade, specially tailored to whatever sucker happened to pay 5 cent admission. You can see, but cant touch. Nothing is real. Its all lies.

It’s just impossible to film at such a level?

The film of an electron they meant to link to lol…
youtube.com/watch?v=ofp-OHIq6Wo

Does look a bit like a graphic though.

I have noticed that you don’t get any documentaries saying ‘how capitalism works’, and it’s a bit much to complain about african immigrants when the west is largely the cause of the problem [in colonial times]. But fuck the muslims are so dumb it’s hard to have any sympathy with them.

As a female why would you be on the side of them and be some kind of neo-nazi?

Humans were aware of DNA thousands of years before your op states.

Really Magsj?
(I don’t stand in support of anything in this thread, just interested in Magsj’s insights in this particular).

Side of who? I am not a fan of capatilism, I dont believe in Islam, and I believe Hitler was a Jew. I am not on anyone’s side.

I watched the video, and its really vague. Its hard to determine what exactly is an electron, in the video. Is it the whole thing? Is it just one ring? The video is completely undescriptive, and not labelled at all.

It could very well be just a video of a light wave, and no electron at all.