The Black Death revisted

According to Mike Baillie’s new book - New light on the Black Death - The Black Death was caused by a meteorite strike and not by a pathogenic germs or viruses.
I had always suspected that germs don’t cause disease, and that disease is caused by toxic chemicals and vitamin deficiency.
This book confirms that plagues and epidemics are caused by volcanoes and meteor strikes which distribute toxic gases and chemicals into the environment.
Evidence given in the book clearly reveals that the distribution rate of the Black Death throughout Europe and Asia is inconsistent with modern germ theory.
The disease was moving way to fast to be considered as a rat based distribution problem.
China was identified as the origin of the Bubonic Plague which spread slowly along the Silk Road to Europe. Apparently, Constantinople missed out on the plague as it jumped suddenly across to Europe.
Ammonia has been found in ice core samples of the period.
The atmosphere was reported to be hazy (miasma) and was blamed as being the cause of the disease at the time.
Superstitions and primitive thought processes conjured up all manner of strange cures and causes for this disease.

I saw it, it was very good.

Japan could also have been the place of origin of the Bubonic Plague - think of the many volcanoes in and around Japan. But it is an unanswered question whether the Black Death was caused by a meteorite strike or by a pathogenic germs or viruses.

The origin of disease is more a matter of racial discrimination than it is of scientific fact or investigation.

Hong Kong Flu and Spanish Flu are examples of countries which are considered to be out of step with the rest of the world and are, thus, bullied into being the origin of all disease. Its just a game of name calling and school yard bullying by the medical system. This hides the real culprits, who are usually the bullies themselves.

This article demonstrates that vaccination was the real cause of the so called Spanish Flu of 1918.

whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html

I suspect that poor government sanitation of rivers and water supply was the real cause of the Bubonic Plague, as well as a downturn in the global temperature due to volcanic or meteorite activity. Living conditions in 1548 Europe were very poor and overcrowding was a significant factor. People were drinking polluted water due to overpopulation which was caused by a warmer climate period which was followed by a cooler period. Thus, the population couldn’t be maintained when cooler weather conditions arrived due to atmospheric ash and gases.

I think you meant 1348 and not 1548.

Funny how someone can examine texts which are more than 600 years old and he can figure out the cause of disease but currently thousands of trained doctors can’t figure out the cause of disease in spite of modern diagnostic technology and access to patients and cadavers. :-k

Its not as funny as the disappearance of scarlet fever without the use of any vaccinations. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Note - New Light on the Black Death was published in 2006. So, that means your comment was out by a whopping 591 years! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you have any more comments. I need a good laugh?

Black Death peaked in Europe from 1346-1353

2006-1353= 653 years

Is this math too complicated for you?

You were referring to texts. The only text that I used was New Light on the Black Death by Mike Baillie published 2006. Do you have any more silly comments? I need a good laugh! :laughing:

You obvious efforts to demean your opponents (which seems to be just about everyone) by laughing, “LOL”, just makes you look pathetic.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You did not do any original research. You are parroting Mike Baillie. And Mike Baillie is basing his conclusions on original texts which are more than 600 years old.

Can you follow that?

You obviously haven’t read the text, otherwise you would have known that ancient texts are only a small part of the equation. Most of his ideas come from tree ring studies, radiocarbon dating, comet sightings and ice core samples.

He also uses modern forensic science to retrace the progress of the disease using topographical maps.

Modern medicine isn’t as modern as one might think. They still use ancient palaeolithic methods of disease control such as vaccination which was used originally by the Egyptians 10,000 years ago. It is based on the assumption that animal blood has mysterious powers which can cure disease.

Note - Plagues were common in those days. It is just a matter of poor water supply, and over-population and lack of vitamins. Rats and fleas are not to blame. Governments and bureaucrats are always at fault when it comes to large numbers of people suddenly dying from mysterious diseases. They look for scape goats to avoid blame and litigation.

Obviously I’m not going to read a 200 page book every time someone mentions a book in a thread.

Comet sightings would be in the original text. Tree rings and ice cores would show that something changed in the atmosphere. It is correlation with the plague and not cause of the plague.
From reading the internet summaries of the book, it seems that Baillie is suggesting that the meteor strike weakened the immune system of the victims , making them susceptible to virus and/or bacteria. They got sick because of contact with some sort of virus and/or bacteria, possibly of extraterrestrial origin.
But I haven’t read the book, so I could be wrong. :smiley:

So you agree that germs don’t cause plagues and that lazy governments that don’t spend enough money on water supply and sewerage maintenance is the cause, right?

The meteor strike didn’t weaken their immune systems. The meteor or volcano caused the sun’s intensity to be reduced which reduced the crop yields which led to vitamin deficiency which led to their cells producing viruses to fix the vitamin problem. Germs are produced by cells as a reaction to vitamin deficiency or toxic substances which enter the blood stream. Germs do not float in the air, nor are transmitted from person to person. This is a 200 year old myth created by pharmaceutical companies and governments to prevent litigation and blame.

No, I don’t agree with that.

:-k It’s like you change your mind every other post. What happened to toxic chemicals which you said caused plague? What happened to the dirty water supply which you said caused plague?

So you’d have sex with a person with AIDS or herpes then?

One thing leads to another, everything is connected. Volcanoes and meteorites could cause the atmosphere to become blocked to sunlight which leads to crop failure, which leads to vitamin deficiency which leads to germs. Its a sequence of events and consequences of those events. This is something which the medical system doesn’t understand is the connection between vitamin deficiency and disease. Medical schools don’t teach students about vitamin deficiency. They only teach about chemical based or surgical cures and nothing about disease prevention.

AIDS and herpes are lifestyle based diseases which occur due to taking drugs, alcohol, bad diet and lack of vitamins. People who are addicted to sex will have other weaknesses too. They will have excessive junk food, sugar, alcohol and will avoid wholesome foods like fruit and vegetables.

I thought you said that “Germ Theory” was a hoax??

You obviously haven’t read a thing that I have written in the last month and have just caught the end of a recent conversation. Thus, you have misconstrued the whole message.

Note - There is a big difference between believing in germs and believing in germ theory. Its all about where germs come from. Germ theory ascertains that germs come from the air and other mysterious outer body places which are never specified. Whereas, pleomorphic theory clearly makes it understood that cells in a toxic or vitamin deficient environment create germs.