Hang on a minute. Let me get James.

[ whistles ]

Yo James! Front and center!

Not
gunna
even
touch it.
=;

So your sub-atomic particles only interact horizontally?

How did some manage not to spin? They came into being completely still… just poof? Are they even really there if they never moved? Would they even have a relativistic mass?

And since when did James become the physics guru? Is trust him about the technical stuff here as much as I would trust Dan in a shoe shop… he may be quite capable of buying shoes to fit his own needs, but no evidence of special knowledge that really makes his guidance worthwhile.

“This is where I buy shoes. If I want something nice, I look at the price and color pattern. I put my feet in them to see if they fit. If I like them, I buy them, if they feel nice too. Sometimes I buy a particular brand out of brand loyalty”.

“Oh, thank you so much for your guidance on shoe shopping Dan, I ummmm, I think I can handle it from here”.

James is the expert on physics as Dan is the expert on shoes.

… high praise from the peanut gallery.

I don’t remember saying that they only interact horizontally. Where did you get the quote from?

If you view the universe as a gigantic river in which some eddies occur. You could call these eddies galaxies and matter. Thus, spin creates matter and holes in matter.

Mass is just a product of spin rotation and non-spin black hole attractors. An atom being a small black hole which is surrounded by rotating left and right spin particles. These are called neutrons, protons and electrons in conventional physics.

The universe is 4% matter and 96% ‘empty space’. This is an illusion, because space is trying to get into matter which means that space is full and matter is empty.

Is dark matter necessarily empty space?

Is this a statement or a question?

As far as I am concerned, dark matter is just another name for aether which exists as left and right spinning particles which are unattached. Matter only forms when a rip a or tear in the aether matrix occurs which causes the formation of true vacuum bubbles (black holes) which attract the left and right particles to rotate around them, thus forming matter and galaxies. When the holes amalgamate into much bigger holes they form planets and suns. The aether ignites and stop spinning when it approaches a large black hole body like a sun. Thus, aether is the true source of all energy in the universe. The energy is maintained in the form of spin energy which is spinning at the speed of light. Thus - E=MC squared

Your words, “left and right spin”, imply a 2d dimensional particle.

In 3 dimensions, a rotation cannot be described as “left or right” but as rotation on the x,y, and z axis.

Its a spinning spherical shape. Thus, it is 3D and not 2D.

A 3d particle cannot be described as merely “left or right rotations”. If you look at it from a certain angle, it would appear to not be rotating at all, or in reverse.

Thus, rotations would be described as “rotating on the x axis” or “rotating on the y axis” or if you wanted to avoid gimbal lock you would use some kind of quaternion math.

1. Gimbal lock is caused by aetheric wind.

2. Don’t get sucked into the tesseract con. There is no 4th dimension. That is, there is no 4th dimension in our fractal reality. There may be other dimensions, but they only exist within and outside our dimension. You may need to study the fractal universe to get a better idea. fractaluniverse.org/v2/?page_id=7

youtube.com/watch?v=VSDI84Mm-hI

Actually, gimbal lock, is a mathematical limitation, caused by Euler angles, commonly found in FPS games, with a symptom of rotation closer to the equator being aligned with the equator, while rotation closer to the pole, being gimbaled.

Its still aetheric wind which causes it. Rotation is just a mitigating factor which may affect the force of the aetheric wind.

Still no more than presumptuous assertions.
No reason to believe anything being preached.

Beware! The devil wears the mask of a Saint. =D> :laughing:

So this wind is 2d dimensional?

A sailing boat uses the wind to cut across it to go in the opposite direction to the wind. Think of gimbal lock as a sailing boat in the wind. The Apollo 11 mission had gimbal lock problems because they used 3 gimbals of which 2 were facing in opposite directions. If they had used 4 gimbals they wouldn’t have had any problems.

Let me guess. It looks like this:

No, that’s a picture of the flatulence coming out of your arse! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wait…you’re telling me a team of scientists, engineers, and over-seers made a billion dollar spaceship, that had gimbal lock problems??