Yang Hui: Machines symbiotically merging with our DNA

I’ve been trying to figure out how DNA relates to larger disorders, a single mutation effecting the overall dynamics of several other systems in the body, but rarely the totality of the organism.

I have a interest in early mathematics, and so was pondering magic circles. Each circle at any given point of a givej circle holds a singular yet distinct quality/quantity, yet each circle, dispute its distinct numbers, when added together, equals the same amount. You can build them up using ever number from one up, giving it numerical sequenciability hidden in the chaos.

This matters to me, for the DNA at any given point may be random, but it has to hold a equal value to the overall biological set of systems it encodes for… for health to be achieved, there has to be a order to the chaos… DNA needs to run smoothly with other systems prone to evolutionary mutation, and needs to have an effect that makes sense of this. For the most part, we manage this, but we all fail a little.

Yang Hui had magic circles that almost resembles DNA helix strands 2-Dimensionally. Old Chinese mathematician.

I got the idea to look into magic circles and DNA sequencing straight from this, and look what I found? The very beginnings of a union between man and machines, making electronics mergeable and co-dependent upon our DNA. This is the extreme very beginning.

If I’m right, it means cybernetic implants, nanite cells, etc might not be the future, inevitable union of man and machine, essences side by side yet distinct. We may pull off a actual merger. Its starting right now, with the discovery non organic substances can link up and bond with our proteins, and process complex information on their own.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3985885/

I know guys like Arminius and Saint are excited about this sort of thing, man is something to be surpassed sorta stuff. They can’t just leave people alone, always gotta fuck everyone over cause they read Nietzsche.