This is my plan...

Once, long ago, when I was a teenager, I received an Aiwa stereo for my birthday with a few classical piano CD’s… I listened to them and I couldn’t believe there was something like that on this earth… it was a epiphany hearing Beethoven and Mozart… I bought everything I could find, until I listened to it all, and then it struck me, that I could hear more Beethoven by isolating his compositional signature and modulating the frequency of that signature, so I started going through all of his work meticulously, note by note, trying to isolate his signature, and then something dawned on me “If I can do this, then I can read other peoples minds” that’s when I first conceived the consciousness signature. I then decided this was a much more important project, I would isolate consciousness signatures and modulate the frequencies to be able to read clusters of thought. Then the internet came out and smart phones came out, and I realized my dream was to solve these formulas and then to put them as an app on cell phones and computing devices, eventually with the goal of reconstructing all of the images in peoples heads visually. It would read clusters of thought in real time, intent, and it can search through memories, like a search engine. Since my teens I have dedicated about 200,000 pages of mathematics towards isolating these signatures, and it’s hard to pin them down, but I may accomplish this before I die, so be prepared to be able to search the memories of every creature that’s ever lived on this earth someday.

Im prepared.
Now I just wait?

Do you have a teaser to kill the time?

No teaser. This was the teaser. It’s not really a project that I can devote much other time towards, and I may not solve it. I’ve solved ethics and animal game theory as well. That’s all just the beginning. I need to make sure people use this technology responsibly, so I had to solve many other theorems to preserve people using it with wisdom. I think it will help our species immensely to be able to read everyone’s thoughts and see through their eyes and read their intents. To search them.

This is a poorly constructed fantasy, not a plan.

transparentcorp.com/products/np/buy.php
Some easy software to monitor and even fuck up your brain if your doing stuff your not supposed to be doing.

They keep on record other people’s brainwaves.

However, measuring your own brainwaves require hardware.

You’ll need to buy a brainwave monitor. A few years ago, they were the size of a piano. Now you can wear them under a hat plugged into a smartphone.

Can’t say nobody ever helped you. You’ll find most of your conscious mental activity is tied up in your left frontal lobes. Just a prediction. Don’t expect most people to restrict themselves to this area. You need to come to terms with your emotional state as a child to get a more balanced reading in your case, or else all your readings will be off.

You don’t even understand what I’m doing… you keep referring to hardware and devices to measure the brain. I’m using pure mathematics to isolate consciousness signatures, you can do it with pencil and paper. You can then put the mathematics into computing devices. The earth itself should have a signature which would allow you to retrieve any information from the past as well. Anyways… I know I solved ethics, I’m not going to bother debating anymore, and I’ve been on this project for a while. My last post here will probably be an updated video if I ever get around to it… It’ll probably be like 3 hours long though, and then I’ll be done with all of that.

You solved ethics? And now, your latest upgrade to your plan of ethics is to scan everyone’s brain patterns, and “search them”, as you say? Boy, I can’t ever see that idea falling into the wrong hands.

I did originally have a tidbit (but only a tidbit) of childish, wishful faith in your ability to do this. Now reading this topic, I am not so sure.

You got the notion, that you can read peoples minds, by isolating the frequencies of Beethoven from Bach? How does this follow? It does not follow.

Number 1, the tech out there to let alone detect music notes, ie. mp3 to midi, barely even works for anything other than single layered piano pieces.

Do you, have you, ever even made the tech, to determine the frequencies of Beethoven from Bach? Have you ever even made a simple, MIDI program, where it could determine it was Bach from the midi notes themselves?

And you hope to make a mind reading device, when you haven’t even done that? Not to mention, your tech wouldnt even read Beethovens thoughts! At best, it could determine what mood the music was in. It couldn’t even determine the mood of the man himself, let alone his thoughts!

Dude, you need help.

Trixie, you’re not as smart as you think you are.

Thats all you can say?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and examined you scientifically, and all you can do is say some cheezy ad hominem?

Of course you wont address any of my points.

Theres a difference between a mad scientist, and just madness.

That’s all I need to say, you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Yip yap. Im looking for a core argument, sadly all i see are holes.

Well like I said in the other thread where I brought this up, you use a list of all the known syllables and then add one more at the end for zero, which counts the pauses… you record stuff and try to compile the data from there looking for patterns that would allow you to search the data stream. It’s actually a really easy process, it’s just that the variables are immense.