The Absolute Impossibility of Nothingness - Ever

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: The Absolute Impossibility of Nothingness - Ever

Postby James S Saint » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:33 am

Platospuppy1 wrote:
James S Saint wrote:If you take something that is spinning to the "left" and turn it upside down, isn't it then spinning to the right?

Its short-hand for clockwise and anti-clockwise.

Your response had nothing at all to do with my question.
I know that you meant "clockwise" and "counter-", but are too silly to say it.
Now address my question, please.

Platospuppy1 wrote:
And how do you account for their observation that protons are 1000 times larger than electrons?

The size of an electron is unknown to all global scientists. So how did you arrive at this conclusion?

All they can measure is the weight of a proton which is 1000 times greater. The weight is greater because its closer to the neutron and has nothing to do with its size. Weight = mass x gravity

Can you spell "sucker"?

The only reason they contest the "classical size of an electron is because it doesn't fit into Quantum Physics and Relativity ontologies. Lorentz had it right from the start (which I have independently verified:
Or in graph form (from my personal calculations which agree with Lorentz):

In that anime, I display how the size of a monoparticle, such as an electron, necessarily increases with ambient affectance level.

A neutron or proton is not a monoparticle, but a polyparticle which causes it to become huge in comparison.

But I want to know why you believe in "spinning" other than merely wild speculation from someone who obviously knows nothing at all about this subject?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Platospuppy1 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:13 am

James S Saint wrote:
Platospuppy1 wrote:
James S Saint wrote:If you take something that is spinning to the "left" and turn it upside down, isn't it then spinning to the right?

Its short-hand for clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Your response had nothing at all to do with my question.
I know that you meant "clockwise" and "counter-", but are too silly to say it.
Now address my question, please.

Counter clockwise is American and Anti-clockwise is British. Silly boy! :lol:

The only logical way that the universe can possibly store energy is through spin. When you want to make electricity, what do you do? Answer - You have to spin something. No spin, no electricity (aether flow)

The universe is energy rich. This means, that the universe has more energy than it knows what to do with. The one particle, three states principle applies. Paper, scissors and rock principle of never-ending energy exchange between left spin, right spin and no spin. Infinite fractal dimensions both outwards and inwards. One dimension collapsing into another dimension. A small percentage (4%) gets trapped in a never ending orbit around the no spin, black hole ethons. That's us, matter.
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Platospuppy1

Postby James S Saint » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Platospuppy1 wrote:The only logical way that the universe can possibly store energy is through spin.

Why should I believe that?

If not within the universe somewhere, where is the energy supposed to go? How can energy NOT be conserved or stored?

Platospuppy1 wrote:When you want to make electricity, what do you do? Answer - You have to spin something. No spin, no electricity (aether flow)

Sorry, but I haven't spun my cat battery in a LONG time. Batteries, wet or dry, so not need spinning (nor does the static that you get when you rub plastic on glass).

Platospuppy1 wrote:The universe is energy rich. This means, that the universe has more energy than it knows what to do with. The one particle, three states principle applies. Paper, scissors and rock principle of never-ending energy exchange between left spin, right spin and no spin. Infinite fractal dimensions both outwards and inwards. One dimension collapsing into another dimension. A small percentage (4%) gets trapped in a never ending orbit around the no spin, black hole ethons. That's us, matter.

You didn't answer my simple question:
If you simply turn a left spinning object upside down, wouldn't it then be right spinning?

You are implying that a positron is merely an upside down electron.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else

It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".

Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Platospuppy1 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:48 am

James S Saint wrote:
If not within the universe somewhere, where is the energy supposed to go? How can energy NOT be conserved or stored?

If energy is not in the form of spin, then it is either in the form of heat or light. Heat and light are transient energy forms which are mobile and are not stable. I am referring to stored energy, not transient energy.

Sorry, but I haven't spun my cat battery in a LONG time. Batteries, wet or dry, so not need spinning (nor does the static that you get when you rub plastic on glass).

How did the electricity get into your battery? First, it had to be created somewhere else. They had to spin a turbine to create the aether flow which sped up the electrons in your battery. Thus, the battery is just the end product of spin energy capture. When you rub plastic on glass it causes the electrons to spin faster, thus, creating and electric charge. Rubbing of one surface against another surface is the basis of all electricity manufacturing. :o

You are implying that a positron is merely an upside down electron.

The universe is made of only one sub-atomic particle which has 3 states. Thus, the positron is just the opposite spin particle to the electron. When two opposite particles are pushed together they stop spinning and produce heat and light as happens when aether approaches the sun. The result being neutron creation.

Platospuppy1

Postby James S Saint » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:32 am

Platospuppy1 wrote:If energy is not in the form of spin, then it is either in the form of heat or light. Heat and light are transient energy forms which are mobile and are not stable. I am referring to stored energy, not transient energy.

Your version of "stored energy" is merely "transient energy" spinning, right? So "stored energy" is actually transient energy that merely can't get free.

The universe can't be escaped from. Thus energy, regardless of how seeming free it is, can't ever escape from the whole, but merely from the local.

Platospuppy1 wrote:
Sorry, but I haven't spun my car battery in a LONG time. Batteries, wet or dry, so not need spinning (nor does the static that you get when you rub plastic on glass).

How did the electricity get into your battery?

I knew you were going to say such a retarded thing ... just couldn't pass up taking the chance that you might not.

NATURAL CHEMISTRY!! aka VALENCE!! from ACIDS and METALS!!

Platospuppy1 wrote:the positron is just the opposite spin particle to the electron.

Okay, so a positron is merely a electron that has been accidentally turned upside down.
Else

James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Platospuppy1 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:20 am

James S Saint wrote:Your version of "stored energy" is merely "transient energy" spinning, right? So "stored energy" is actually transient energy that merely can't get free.

Stored energy that can't get free? This is "transient spin energy"? I think your starting to clutch at straws now.

The universe can't be escaped from. Thus energy, regardless of how seeming free it is, can't ever escape from the whole, but merely from the local.

I never said that energy was totally locked up in either the left spin, right spin, heat or light forms. I only stated that the spin energy state was more stable.

How did the electricity get into your battery?
I knew you were going to say such a retarded thing ... just couldn't pass up taking the chance that you might not.

NATURAL CHEMISTRY!! aka VALENCE!! from ACIDS and METALS!!

Platospuppy1 wrote:the positron is just the opposite spin particle to the electron.
Okay, so a positron is merely a electron that has been accidentally turned upside down.

Ultimately, valence and chemical energy is just spin energy that is transferring from high spin to low spin environments. Thus, you haven't disproved my theory. :mrgreen:

I like the way you just ignore the existance of the hydroelectric, coal energy, solar cell and wind farm industries which all rely on spin. =D> Note - Light spins too! Oh, no! This is too much for a spinologist to bear! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Platospuppy1

Postby James S Saint » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:58 am

Since no one bothered to check my math, I guess that I should point out that in the OP's following paragraph the red "infA" should have been left out. The equation had been copied from a different thread where the infA represented an integer time line multiplied times the space possibility (not merely space possibility).
Given an infinite amount of time (an infinite timeline, another infA^2 of points in time) and with or without causality, the possibility of running across homogeneity of space is;
Possibility of homogeneity through all space = infA * (1/infA)^(infA^6)
Possibility of homogeneity through all time = (1/infA)^(infA^12)
Else

James S Saint
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Science, Technology, and Math