U.F.O.’s are saucer shaped because..?

U.F.O.’s are saucer shaped because…?

If you draw a line anywhere in the universe, there will be points where particles at the quantum level can exist above, upon and below. If you can make those points all appear below a line in a continuous flow, then you will produce motion. Plants do something like this in the process of photosynthesis, where they make photons appear on the inside of a cell of a leaf. There is technology which mimics this process i saw advertised not so long ago.

So now make that line into a surface, to maximise the output. Then you want that surface to be all around your vehicle. You could make a sphere, but that would have less surface area pushing against gravity [or generally pushing e.g. In space] than a saucer shape.

Now you just need an ability to move >all< quantum particles [and not just free agent particles like photons [ones not part of an atomic structure]] In such a way as above.

Then you can effectively rebuild the vehicle repeatedly [because you are moving all its quantum particles] as if like the refresh rate on your TV or monitor screen. After all this is what the universe does in a continuum, therefore we just need to mimic how it does that. I say just lol.

…And you don’t need to do that to the occupants [?], yet you will still effectively be able to create inertia-less drive [if i got that right]. That is to say, the vehicle will manoeuvre without a momentum body or manifest thrust momentum from its drive. So in effect it could move across the sky and stop instantly. It could potentially move as fast across the universe as you can redraw it! …and that would be potentially unlimited [speed of light is not a factor].

_