If Anyone Wants To Know Why Uranus Tilts, Come Forth!

Please take this seriously. I put a lot of work and time into my projects. I consider every aspect and dimension of thought and perception known to man. If you want to challenge my points, feel free to, just don’t expect to get a real response when your argument is based on what “you think”. I have a theory that explains the mystery that no scientist or person in this world could ever explain to this day. Today, I spent hours thinking about Uranus; I worked with its rings; I worked with its axis; I worked with its days and nights; I worked with its mathematical design, its atmosphere and its appearance. I couldn’t find anything. Then finally, the thought of breaking down Uranus to its fundamental form - METHANE PARTICLES - came to mind. I researched methane and its fundamental shape; to find something called “degenerate orbitals”. http://snag.gy/whx3Y.jpg I then cross-referenced that design to Uranus’ orbital position http://snag.gy/3DO63.jpg.

Coincidence? Look at the bottom subatomic particles which make up Methane (CH4).

I looked up Neptune, since it also contains methane. There are other pictures - separate ones - consisted of “normal” orbitals that are shaped in a normal circle, like Neptune.

Uranus’ tilt was caused by its subatomic particles.

Mystery solved.

On a fun note, I have another theory for Uranus that presupposes Pluto to be what was once Uranus’ moon. Uranus and its moons are the only ones that have that degree of spinning. Guess what else does! Pluto.

Well… I know why mine tilts, can’t comment on yours. Is perhaps one leg shorter than the other? :-k

I don’t supposed that its possible that planets tilt merely because regardless of what matter was involved they were formed quite accidentally that way? They had to have a spin. The balances of momenta ended up forming the tilt they have?

There’s conclusive evidence that it’s due to collisions from other planetary bodies…

Why is this in the philosophy section again?

Wrong. These theories have been debunked by the scientists themselves. The reason why is because Uranus’ moons would be in a different position if Uranus’ was bumped, however Uranus’ moons are rotating in the same way as the planet itself, so they realized the planet wasn’t knocked into that position.

That is why I explained to you guys about the orbitals and the degenerate orbitals.

Why is it so hard for you guys to comprehend even the fundamental areas of my consensus? The information is right in front of your faces! I don’t mind at all if you cannot understand the depth of my consensus, but when you can’t even put 2 and 2 together, it just really shows the number this social engineering world has put onto you guys. Jesus Christ, you are hopeless. Tell us more about how you don’t think for yourself, but repeat what others have told you.

Here, I’ll make it easy. I’ll summarize what’s going on here.

People believe in gods, aliens, demons, spirits, super powers, miracles and other nonsense in seconds.

But when it comes to the truth - the reason - the hard information to swallow, suddenly they have to see it and touch it to believe it, then they get to choose if they want to believe it.

No, I am not playing your games. I see right through them. I want to speak to someone who is on my level - not someone who drags me down to their level.

Calm down, guy - I will read into your theory and get back to you…

The notion that Pluto was once a moon has already been put out there…

“Tell people there’s an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet and they have to touch it to be sure.”

Read my theory like you would read a story to your child. Feel every word and paint that world in your head.

Yes, but here’s the thing. My theory touches on something important to consider. Pluto was once a moon, right? Yet it has 5 moons of its own. Moons don’t have moons orbiting moons. Moons are like subatomic particles. They orbit the nuclei (planet body). Subatomic particles do not orbit subatomic particles. If anything, Pluto may even be a grand scaled electron orbiting what may as well be the “Father Nuclei” (a.k.a the sun), but again it has 5 moons. Electrons and subatomic particles follow a linear design. They don’t revolve around each other - they revolve around a common center. That means Pluto may be evidence of being the “second Mercury” of a “second ring” that has yet to emerge from the Universe’s state of evolution. That is why my theory is not just saying “pluto was once a moon”, no, it’s touching on a more in-depth reverse-engineering concept that presupposes the adventures of Pluto and how it once aided this Solar System at one time, much like my theory that the planets used to be aligned like this: Earth > Mars > Pluto > Neptune > Uranus > Saturn > Jupiter.

How very conjectural of you Artimas.

I don’t believe everything I’m told or was taught in school or at church, but I would expect someone presenting a different theory on planetary tilt to put forth further evidence and not throw a strop, but I guess I ask too much from humanity.

The Evidence is right in front of your face, Mags! There are two mysteries that are important to consider in today’s Science. 1. Uranus’ Tilt. 2. Degenerate Orbitals. I gave you two pictures to put 2 and 2 together, but you insist on wanting more to believe it, even though you don’t seem to care about the lunatics who believe in ghosts, powers, gods, pride, arrogance, envy, psychopathy, greed, selfishness, etc. This is why this world is so backwards - people like you are so obligated to believe what you want to believe, that you bring down people who have actual data and ignore people who have no data because YOU can’t understand it - because YOU can’t make the connections. A genius does not have a moral obligation to get your horse head to drink the water (a.k.a the wisdom). I will guide you, but I will not brand you. It’s your incessant need for “proof” for something that’s right in front of your face over things that are explained away in seconds that makes this world a playground for children where geniuses suffer.

This is NOT a coincidence. This is a consensus. Stop playing games with me, Mags. Admit to yourself that you simply have zero clue what you’re reading. And that’s okay. You’re human. Stop trying to be full of yourself because life is infinite when it has all the space in the world.

That quote was meant in general. Unless you associate yourself with the vast majority.

I might like playing with you HMIE :wink:

What do you purport is causing the methane to cause affected planets to tilt?

The same way the elements of fire cause us to rage like the rupturing volcano; the same way elements of water cause us to experience wisdom and depression like the calm/raging ocean or the same way we’re electrically stimulated likened to the rest of the world.

The only planet that is tilted like that is Uranus.

The only orbital that is tilted like that is the degenerate orbital (CH4).

Both are mysteries. The answers are right in front of you. This entire Universe’s shape is based on the subatomic particles below the macro scale. That is why if you look at pictures of carbon molecules and oxygen molecules, it’s like looking at Venus sitting next to Earth. The entire system we live in, is shaped biologically and systemically.

So you are seriously proposing that if we were to replace the CH4 with sand, the whole planet would “straighten up”?

This makes no sense. What are you asking here? Clearly you don’t understand anything of my theory. Else, you’d ask a question that actually addresses it.

CH4 is Methane, I don’t understand the question about sand either… O.O

Didn’t you state that Uranus has that tilt because of the CH4?

So replace the methane. You are suggesting that by replacing the methane, Uranus will no longer tilt.

More specifically, degenerate orbitals of CH4 (Methane). If you’re going to argue, please at least give us the reassurance that you comprehend what you’re arguing in the first place. Your statements sound like you aren’t picking up on the details of my consensus due to scientific illiteracy and low mental capacity.

You don’t have to replace the methane. The subatomic particles just have to stop being degenerate. Like some people around here…

Sorry but sometimes idiots see their critics that way. It’s just a part of what makes them idiots.

So you agree that if one did replace the methane with sand (for example) Uranus would no longer tilt?

No, you legitimately have no clue what you’re talking about. Hitherto, everything that was said, was the product of naivety and ignorance. You are purposely using blanket statements, ambiguity and broad responses because you couldn’t comprehend the context of my consensus even if I explained it in the greatest layman terms in human history.

… Sand? This is the epitome of your ignorance talking. If you actually knew what you were talking about, you’d use a more sensible and intellectual example as a replacement, instead of some random aspect of life that your small brain capacity can grasp. Ignorance is embedded in every single word you write. No detail. No context. No measurement. No correlation. No comparison. No cross-reference. Nothing - absolutely nothing. You’re all bluff and smoke.