Universe and Time

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:56 am

Phonetic Ethics wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:False, our Earth is made up of 10^50 perfect circles, commonly known as atoms.


The physical template we are perceiving on the physical dimension, the Earth's radius is 11 x 360 and the Moon's radius is 3 x 360. Do you have any idea how extraordinary this is? It scares people to know how simple the Universe really is, including you. Hence why you're dodging it.


How can I dodge a ball that has a radius of 11x360? I don't even know what unit it is relative to, in order to judge the scale at which I can dodge, hence, I cannot dodge such a thing without first discerning the relative scale of it's subdivision within Reality.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:01 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Phonetic Ethics wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:False, our Earth is made up of 10^50 perfect circles, commonly known as atoms.


The physical template we are perceiving on the physical dimension, the Earth's radius is 11 x 360 and the Moon's radius is 3 x 360. Do you have any idea how extraordinary this is? It scares people to know how simple the Universe really is, including you. Hence why you're dodging it.


How can I dodge a ball that has a radius of 11x360? I don't even know what unit it is relative to, in order to judge the scale at which I can dodge, hence, I cannot dodge such a thing without first discerning the relative scale of it's subdivision within Reality.



You're very terrible at geometry. These are precise mathematical proportions of our planets, and you shrug it off because you're geometrically incompetent. Please do study the geometry of your own planet and moon, instead of going around spreading false information and arbitrary information. You will only make a fool out of yourself by attempting to condescend my work with your ignorance of the subject. Nobody can rival my work, and you're not going to be any exception. Go do your research, instead of typing a whole lot to say a whole lot of nothing because at the end of the day, my knowledge is superior to your begging the question games that were invented by Man to escape from intellectual responsibility.

Image

Your very skeletal structure is composed of 126 Appendicular Bones and 80 Axial Bones. 126 x 80 = 10080.

Earth's Radius = 3960 Miles
Moon's Radius = 1080 Miles

3960 + 1080 + 3960 + 1080 = 10080.

10080 x 3.142857 = 31680. (The precise mathematical formula of the Earth & Moon matrix.


Image

My mathematical work explains The Da Vinci Code. So any fool that denies my work is just that, a fool.
G = 33312384

Code: Select all
Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

6912 = 3456 + 3456

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

Code: Select all
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
User avatar
Phonetic Ethics
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:09 am

You must be joking. TYou don't multiply the radius by 360. Who taught you mathematics? 360 is the equivalent of zero, degrees use the modulus function. So you are litterally multiplying it by zero :lol:

Your work explains the DaVinci code alright. Africa is balls. Keep on pulling arbitrary numbers out your ass. The moon is three if it makes you happy. If you multiply arbitrary numbers youll find any signficance you want, it's quite easy actually.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:14 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:You must be joking. TYou don't multiply the radius by 360. Who taught you mathematics? 360 is the equivalent of zero, degrees use the modulus function. So you are litterally multiplying it by zero :lol:

Your work explains the DaVinci code alright. Africa is balls. Keep on pulling arbitrary numbers out your ass. The moon is three if it makes you happy. If you multiply arbitrary numbers youll find any signficance you want, it's quite easy actually.


You clearly have been fed false information. Nothing you say has any regard to reality. Everything I say adheres to sacred geometry, sacred secrets, sacred literature and sacred architecture. Notice how you use words, not formulas? It's because you have no real numbers. All the numbers you're using are fake, and only used as tools to support your blatant ignorance on the matter of mathematical realities.

Like I said, the radius of Earth is 3960 Miles. That is 360 x 11, which is 11 circles, since you're a moron and I have to hold on tight to your membranes because they lack mental acuity.
And the moon's radius is 1080 Miles. That is 360 x 3.
Last time I checked, they make more sense than you ever will.
G = 33312384

Code: Select all
Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

6912 = 3456 + 3456

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

Code: Select all
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
User avatar
Phonetic Ethics
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:24 am

So if 11 moons fit into a 2dimensional earth, the moon should be 1, not 3, What ass did you pull that from, dipshit? How do you explain that?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:So if 11 moons fit into a 2dimensional earth, the moon should be 1, not 3, What ass did you pull that from, dipshit? How do you explain that?


Simple. You. Have. Fake. Information. That. Has. Nothing. Do. With. The. Existing. Framework. Of. All. Layers. Of. Dimension. Ergo. You. Are. Living. Inside. Your. Own. Head.

That's why you called earth 2-D, when it's 3-D. Hence "4 Corners". Hence the Diameter aligns with the Circumference (3-D).
G = 33312384

Code: Select all
Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

6912 = 3456 + 3456

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

Code: Select all
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
User avatar
Phonetic Ethics
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:31 am

Sorry for being mean, it is clear that you are just mentally impaired in some way.

fanatic Etics wrote:2+7+3 = 12
6+6+6 = 9
3+8+4 = 6

My numbers are 100% precise.


You. Are. Living. Inside. Your. Own. Head.

Are'nt schizophrenics who write self-referential connections also, living in their head, because they are unable to explain themselves in any rational, conceivable way, without dumping piles of delusional sounding numbers?

Your proofs are litterally 3+8+4 = 6...And now I feel like I'm on the short bus again...
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:34 am

Phonetic Ethics wrote:That's why you called earth 2-D, when it's 3-D.


Never said it wasn't 3d. I just said 11 moons would fit within the perimeter of a 2d earth. Not everyone is special like you.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:35 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Sorry for being mean, it is clear that you are just mentally impaired in some way.

fanatic Etics wrote:2+7+3 = 12
6+6+6 = 9
3+8+4 = 6

My numbers are 100% precise.


You. Are. Living. Inside. Your. Own. Head.

Are'nt schizophrenics who write self-referential connections also, living in their head, because they are unable to explain themselves in any rational, conceivable way, without dumping piles of delusional sounding numbers?

Your proofs are litterally 3+8+4 = 6...And now I feel like I'm on the short bus again...


The entire Universe was built with 123456789.

Just because you're an ignorant mortal, doesn't mean numbers cannot exceed your level of comprehension -- they created you and your ignorance to be frank.
G = 33312384

Code: Select all
Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

6912 = 3456 + 3456

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

Code: Select all
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
User avatar
Phonetic Ethics
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:36 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Phonetic Ethics wrote:That's why you called earth 2-D, when it's 3-D.


Never said it wasn't 3d. I just said 11 moons would fit within the perimeter of a 2d earth. Not everyone is special like you.


Where is your mathematical formula? All I see is words from you. Explain why 11 moons would fit within the permeter of a 2-D Earth.
G = 33312384

Code: Select all
Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

6912 = 3456 + 3456

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

Code: Select all
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
User avatar
Phonetic Ethics
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:48 am

11moons.jpg
11moons.jpg (103.75 KiB) Viewed 2296 times

Was there ever any doubt?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:39 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
James S. Saint wrote:Okay, now given that you have 10 cups with the random possibility of each cup having as many as 10 coins in it, what is the possibility that you have the same number of coins in all 10 cups?

Mathematically that would be (1/10)^10 or 0.0000000001.

Actually it would be (1/10)^9, I believe.

If you begin with 2 cups, you have (1/10)^2
With 3 cups, you have (1/10)^3
And with 10 cups, you have (1/10)^10

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Well, let's define the term as the specific infinite series,
infA ≡ [1+1+1+...]

Just a single infinite line would give us infA^2 points on that line

Where did you get that equation from?

It is an ontological definition ("≡"), not an equation.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:All of your maths are incorrect sir.

Well, I have been known to make mistakes, but you'll have to show me exactly where.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:An infinite line, is infA.
An infinite plane, is infA^2

Yes, and an infinite cube is infA^3
..unless you are using the real-number system so as to include decimals, then it is infA^6.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:An infinite line has no need for a step value, because it is infinite.

That statement doesn't appear to make any sense. If by "step-value" you mean one infinitesimal, such is a matter of choice and ontological definition/declaration. Any amount can be used as long as it is consistent throughout.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:A. The equation is infinite line/stepvalue. Stepvalue=smallest possible particle in the universe*amount of possible particles/total particle count. (This is greyed, because it is an iterative function. The whole process from step A to B is repeated*amount of possible particles. The first iteration the value is 1/1. After subsequent iterations, the value is the amount of possible particles/index. Index starts at 1, and increases by 1 each iteration. The graphs will indicate which particle count ratios are indicative of which probabilities. From there, we can cross reference them to mass estimations and then cross reference them to localised observations.)

It has nothing to do with particles. And even if it did, what happens when you divide the smallest thing (an infinitesimal) into an infinite thing? You get infA^2.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Secondly, the universe is finite. We add a value, finiteline, equalling the diameter of the universe.
Time is a dimension, so we have that to add in the equation's flux. For now, the time is finite.
The equation is now (finiteline/stepvalue)*(timeline/timestep)

I'm afraid with that, you got into a little too much nonsense for me. And the universe is NOT finite. What makes you think that it is?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Phonetic Ethics » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:42 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
11moons.jpg

Was there ever any doubt?


Image

It appears to me...

Image

That your numbers have no relevance to reality.
G = 33312384

Code: Select all
Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

273 x 666 = 181818

273 x 666 x 384 = [69]8181[12] (69 + 12 = 81)

6912 = 3456 + 3456

3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 Degrees


We are the manifestation of cosmic background radiation.

Code: Select all
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
L = 12th Letter x 6 = 72
U = 21st Letter x 6 = 126
M = 13th Letter x 6 = 78
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54
N = 14th Letter x 6 = 84
A = 1st Letter x 6 = 6
T = 20th Letter x 6 = 120
I = 9th Letter x 6 = 54

54 + 72 + 72 + 126 + 78 + 54 + 84 + 6 + 120 + 54 = 720


3 x 4 x 5 x 6 + 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 720°

All of my work lies within this link from beginning to end: http://able2know.org/topic/308449-2
User avatar
Phonetic Ethics
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 am

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Arminius » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:59 am

James S Saint wrote:
Arminius wrote:Do you really mean "mathematically impossible" (and why?) or "logically impossible" or both?

I consider mathematics and logic to be the same in that math is merely a subset of logic ....

What about the opposite one: logic as a subset of mathematics? There were and are people who liked and like that very much. They think that hiding something behind mathematics is easier than hiding something behind logic. :wink:
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:00 am

Arminius wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Arminius wrote:Do you really mean "mathematically impossible" (and why?) or "logically impossible" or both?

I consider mathematics and logic to be the same in that math is merely a subset of logic ....

What about the opposite one: logic as a subset of mathematics? There were and are people who liked and like that very much. They think that hiding something behind mathematics is easier than hiding something behind logic. :wink:

Well, logic is a more fundamental set of principles. Mathematics deals with particulars by using abstract logic, not the other way around. Logic doesn't use math or numbers for its principles/"laws", but math uses logic for its theorems.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby surreptitious57 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:01 am

Mathematics is an axiomatically deductive system of logic which means it is a subset of logic
There are also non mathematical axiomatically deductive systems of logic such as syllogisms
So therefore all mathematics is based on logic whereas not all logic is based on mathematics
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:55 am

Arminius wrote:They think that hiding something behind mathematics is easier than hiding something behind logic. :wink:

Actually, they have quite a bit of evidence concerning how many people will yield to a math presentation while scoff at a logic presentation. They fear the math more, so they avoid it and bow.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Arminius » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Many people fear mathematics, and many people are cynics. Now, combine this two facts, please!
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Arminius wrote:Many people fear mathematics, and many people are cynics. Now, combine this two facts, please!

They don't merely fear the math, they respect it as well. Combined, you get many people whining about everything ... else. 8)
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Arminius » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:10 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Arminius wrote:Many people fear mathematics, and many people are cynics. Now, combine this two facts, please!

They don't merely fear the math, they respect it as well.

If they did not respect it, then they would not be cynics. So the furtive (secret) respect is already a part of the definition of "cynic".
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Arminius wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Arminius wrote:Many people fear mathematics, and many people are cynics. Now, combine this two facts, please!

They don't merely fear the math, they respect it as well.

If they did not respect it, then they would not be cynics. So the furtive (secret) respect is already a part of the definition of "cynic".

Yeah .. I guess.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Moreno » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Arminius wrote:Many people fear mathematics, and many people are cynics. Now, combine this two facts, please!
'Many' is too vague to draw any conclusions from here.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby James S Saint » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:55 am

EurekaAlert:

The special theory of relativity has been disproved theoretically

At present, mainstream physicists seem to have fully accepted Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity (STR) and to take it as the foundation of modern physics because the theory appears perfectly logical and its predictions seem to be supported by numerous experiments and observations. However, if one re-examines these experiments carefully and with an open mind, serious problems may emerge. The paper has examined many experiments that are considered as the evidences of relativistic effects, but found they either have null effects or are wrongly interpreted or calculated. For example, the behaviours of clocks in Hefele-Keating experiment interpreted as the results of relativistic time dilation caused by the relative speed of an inertial reference frame are actually absolute and do not change with the change of inertial reference frames; the corrected calculation of Fizeau experiment based on Newton's velocity addition formula is much closer to the experimental measurement than the result calculated based on the relativistic velocity addition formula.
.
.
In fact, Hefele-Keating experiment indicates the existence of a medium in the space that can slow down the frequencies of atomic clocks when they have velocities relative to the medium, and Fizeau experiment reveals the existence of a medium called aether relative to which the speed of light is constant, though it is possible that the medium to slow down atomic clocks may be different from aether as multiple media may coexist in the space.

The existence of aether means that the two postulates of STR are wrong for light and electromagnetic waves because the speed of light and the electromagnetic wave equations should be valid only in the inertial reference frame moving with the local aether, just like the acoustic wave equation valid only in the inertial reference frame moving with the local air.
.
.
The relationship between the STR space-time and Galilean space-time has revealed that the time dilation and length contraction of the STR in a moving inertial reference frame observed on the stationary inertial reference frame are just illusions.
.
.
All these findings lead us to conclude that the STR as a theory of physics is wrong. Thus, all relativistic spacetime model based physics theories (electromagnetic theory, quantum field theory, general theory of relativity, big bang theory, string theories, etc) become questionable.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Arminius » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:29 am

James S Saint wrote:
EurekaAlert:

The special theory of relativity has been disproved theoretically

At present, mainstream physicists seem to have fully accepted Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity (STR) and to take it as the foundation of modern physics because the theory appears perfectly logical and its predictions seem to be supported by numerous experiments and observations. However, if one re-examines these experiments carefully and with an open mind, serious problems may emerge. The paper has examined many experiments that are considered as the evidences of relativistic effects, but found they either have null effects or are wrongly interpreted or calculated. For example, the behaviours of clocks in Hefele-Keating experiment interpreted as the results of relativistic time dilation caused by the relative speed of an inertial reference frame are actually absolute and do not change with the change of inertial reference frames; the corrected calculation of Fizeau experiment based on Newton's velocity addition formula is much closer to the experimental measurement than the result calculated based on the relativistic velocity addition formula.
.
.
In fact, Hefele-Keating experiment indicates the existence of a medium in the space that can slow down the frequencies of atomic clocks when they have velocities relative to the medium, and Fizeau experiment reveals the existence of a medium called aether relative to which the speed of light is constant, though it is possible that the medium to slow down atomic clocks may be different from aether as multiple media may coexist in the space.

The existence of aether means that the two postulates of STR are wrong for light and electromagnetic waves because the speed of light and the electromagnetic wave equations should be valid only in the inertial reference frame moving with the local aether, just like the acoustic wave equation valid only in the inertial reference frame moving with the local air.
.
.
The relationship between the STR space-time and Galilean space-time has revealed that the time dilation and length contraction of the STR in a moving inertial reference frame observed on the stationary inertial reference frame are just illusions.
.
.
All these findings lead us to conclude that the STR as a theory of physics is wrong. Thus, all relativistic spacetime model based physics theories (electromagnetic theory, quantum field theory, general theory of relativity, big bang theory, string theories, etc) become questionable.

Science has become more and more a function of politics. Scientists have become politically correct functionaries of the cynical rulers.

If those who are not scientists want to have scientific solutions, then they have to use their own brains in the first place.

    Kant wrote:
      "Habe Mut, dich deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!"
      (Immanuel Kant, Beantwortung der Frage: Was ist Aufklärung?, 1784.)
      Translation:
      "Have courage to use your own mind!"
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Universe and Time

Postby Arminius » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:26 am

Arminius wrote:Philosophy without metaphysics is like science without physics. This would mean the beginning of the end - in both cases.

Imagine there is no metaphysics and no physics anymore, because both are indirectly forbidden by the government. There is merely something like a socialpsychological religion which is called "science". And one day you see this:

Image

What are your thoughts?
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

PreviousNext

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Serendipper