Ghost Town or Boom Town? Whatever, it’s full of rats!

The forums having slumped into some torpidity of late I have taken to wandering around the internet as I have not done for some time, not since I gave up my own internet connection and took to using the library instead. Admittedly I spend no money but nevertheless my findings are interesting.

I have searched for new forums and found many but few that have activity dated to within the last few years. So the vast bulk of forums are empty husks which do not even echo to the gnawing of rats since there is not even that much sign of life.

I have searched for online games: adult games, children’s games, games’ sites, sites which feature games as an attraction, any kind of games anywhere. There are dead games a-plenty, games that one waits for hoping they are loading until eventually one has to face the fact that nothing is happening or is going to happen. But live games, games that load and one can actually play……a rarety.

I have searched for forums and websites and blogs to create, the story repeats itself: there is much on offer, endless offers of free websites, forums etc, but try and get one that works, that’s another story.

The internet is looking increasingly like a ghost town. Things are looking right dead all over. Has anyone spotted signs of life anywhere?

This town, is coming like a ghost town
All the clubs have been closed down
This place, is coming like a ghost town
Bands won’t play no more
too much fighting on the dance floor

Do you remember the good old days
Before the ghost town?
We danced and sang,
And the music played inna de boomtown

Why must the youth fight against themselves?
Government leaving the youth on the shelf
This place, is coming like a ghost town
No job to be found in this country
Can’t go on no more
The people getting angry