Oh Dear; A Valid Excuse for the Big Bang?

Until now, I have never found any excuse to believe in the Big Bang theory other than the notion of extremely large black-holes colliding. But due to another thread getting my little mind on astrophysics, a thought occurred to me concerning what would appear to us as the Big Bang.

In RM:Affectance Ontology, every infinitesimal point in space has and entire sub-cardinality of values associated with it (wherein 1/infinityA = infinityB^2). And what that means is;

So, assuming the logic works out, there would be a “super-universe” above our entire universe. And within that super-universe would have to be “super-sub-atomic” particles forming. And those particles would form for the same reason that ours do, a maximum affectance density is inadvertently reached causing a delay in surrounding affects, “mass” forms.

But also in RM:AO, there is not such thing as an absolute infinity. So even though one point in space had challenged the maximum rate of changing potential (changing EMR) and thus formed a point of maximum affectance density (maximum mass density), within that tiny infinitesimal spec is an entire universe made of that same affectance merely on an infinitesimally smaller scale. That entire universe would experience a sudden infinite amount of energy “out of nowhere”, “from nothing within that entire universe”. Their universe would “magically” have an infinite amount of energy that appeared from nowhere into a single infinitesimal point.

A point within a sub-universe, if at the center of a particle, would have a very momentary appearance of an infinite amount of energy that would immediately disperse, filling the rest of that universe with lesser bundles of energy and mass, just as theorized by the Big Bang theory. Before that moment, the amount of energy within that entire sub-universe would merely be a much lesser amount determined by the prior amount of changing affectance of its super-universe, ours.

So what I am saying is that there actually does appear to be logically valid reason to believe that the proposed Big Bang really did pop out of relative nothingness into our universe, filling it perhaps just as preached (although the real laws of physics don’t ever change. That part has always been mere fantasy). And where ever there is a sub-atomic particle within our entire universe, a sub-Big Bang is occurring to a sub-universe.

…awesome thought.

… I never thought that I would be justifying a belief in the Big Bang. :laughing:

I understand the general idea, but why would this energy come in through a single point?
What does this point in a universe represent in terms of its encompassing super-universe?

To our “super-universe”, our Big Bang would be merely one infinitesimal center of a single sub-atomic particle. That center doesn’t stay at any point but jitters around to its surrounding points as our entire universe loses its maximum affectance density, “entropy of our universe”.

As to why it is at a single point with respect to our universe, the sub-atomic particle forms due to the natural concentrating of the affectance into a point - at every sub-level. That is why it gains inertia and won’t go away. Every sub-universe has to disperse before the higher universe can change its state.

To the super-universe the sub-universe gets created and dies down within an infinitesimal amount of time. So from our perspective what is trillions of years for our universe to disperse, is only a mere infinitesimal amount of time to our super-universe.

And also, the infinitesimal amount of time it took for the Big Bang to begin to disperse was trillions of years from the perspective of the sub-universe at that point. And all around that point, as it dispersed, trillions of similar sub-Big Bangs occurred to other sub-universes.

And each universe forms around where ever that maximum happened to be reached.

If you could have seen electric fields back then, what you would have seen is nearly infinitely large waves of opposite polarity coming from an infinite distance away and merging at the point that would become the center of the universe. But if that was the case, there would have to be a resultant spin. If the universe is not showing any signs of spin about a center, then the theory concerning a super-universe being the instigation would be false.

Such evidence doesn’t negate the theory of sub and super-universes, but does leave any Big Bang theory with extremely large black holes being its cause. Such black-holes would have nearly perfect alignment as they came together leaving very little spin after the collision. But regardless of their spin, the result would be many counter rotating galaxies within a relatively flat universe. The probability of a spherical universe caused from anything occurring would be extremely low.

It is possible that the Big Bang (if it ever occurred) was due to the black-hole collision but is also affected by super-universe effects experienced as huge electric fields coming from an infinite distance. All mass would be produced strictly within our universe. Mass could never enter a different cardinal level.

…just an interesting thought.

I’ve had similar thoughts I’d like to share -

It’s probable that energy has always been, as we’ve never seen it come into or out of being.

It’s probable that anything that has the power to affect can also be effected, as we’ve never seen anything that has the power to affect that can’t also be effected.
Therefore, it’s improbable that there’s any cosmic walls, if you will (a place where energy can’t enter/exit).
It’s improbable energy can be eternally contained in any locale.

There hasn’t been a place we’ve been or seen that didn’t contain some energy, although some places may contain higher concentrations of energy than others. Therefore, it’s probable that some energy inhabits every locale, especially since energy had an infinite amount of time to expand, to fill every locale, even if there ever were any empty locales, which is unlikely.

Since all energy is made up of smaller energies and simultaneously made out of bigger energies, the universe is fractal.
Every energy that is, contains something smaller, and every energy that is, is contained by something larger.
Every whole is a part and every part is a whole.

Atoms look and behave like solar systems because they are solar systems, or something very similar.
Solar systems within solar systems ad infinitum…

Since all energy goes through varying cycles of integration and disintegration, any piece of energy is a part of a larger piece of energy that’ll either integrate or disintegrate at some point, or is already integrating and disintegrating.

Therefore, we either exist inside a larger something that’ll either explode/implode at some point, or is exploding/imploding, and that once came into being out of something that exploded/imploded. It didn’t come into being out of nothing, nor will it go away into nothing, it came from a becoming and it’s becoming something else, just as stars are born in stardust.

Energy/life always was, is and will be.
Something hasn’t come from nothing, isn’t coming from nothing.
Everything that is happening, has happened, and will happen again, essentially.

Time is illusory, and things only differ in detail, and only can be affected in detail, like a fish is free to swim, but only within the confines of the tank.

The ancient metaphysicians were right…

In the meantime, Ive proposed this to a few dozen physics-enthusiasts, and none of them was even tempted to attack the idea. I just said that I read somewhere that this is a possibility, they were all set to think.