Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Helandhighwater wrote:
James S Saint wrote:I see, Einstein was wrong but you are right?
Helandhighwater wrote:"Pride cometh before destruction and a haughty spirit before the fall."


That's not what I said, I said Einstein was wrong and you are wrong.

"God does not play dice with the universe."

Einstein.

"Stop telling God what to do with his dice Einstein."

Niels Bohr

"God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world."

Paul Dirac

"There is only one God and Dirac is a great believer in him."

Heisenberg.

"Pride cometh before destruction and a haughty spirit before the fall."

Proverbs 16:18.

I'll try to let know God that you are right about all of that.


..and I take it that you never did resolve the paradox?
..obviously not.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby MechanicalMonster » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Ever stop and think about "playing dice"? It's a nice metaphor for what is ACTUALLY going on, in fact. What, you think those dice rolls are literally "random"? Of course not.

Too bad physics, as James says, lacks RM. Without RM there is no way for them to avoid confusing an idea's applied usefulness with its reality (or lack of reality). There is no such thing as randomness, just as there is no such thing as non-existence. These are approximations, albeit useful ones.

To believe in the literal existence of randomness is to believe in fairies and gods and magic and flying spaghetti monsters.
"He who would not sacrifice his own soul to save the whole world, is, as it seems to me, illogical in all his inferences, collectively." --Peirce
User avatar
MechanicalMonster
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am
Location: Disengaging from idiocy

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Helandhighwater » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:06 am

James S Saint wrote:

..and I take it that you never did resolve the paradox?
..obviously not.


I take it your hubris is as obvious as ever, dude what paradox?

Dude where's my car? You might actually at some point explain the etiology and etymology of dudes, where, and is, my car. :oops:
"smoke me a kipper Skipper I'll be back for Breakfast."

Arnold Judas RImmer V2.0. AKA Ace.

"
Helandhighwater wrote:Feel free to tell me what happened today to your sphincter, and at length, I am very interested in your ass. Pun intended. :evil:

"
User avatar
Helandhighwater
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Helandhighwater » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:11 am

MechanicalMonster wrote:Ever stop and think about "playing dice"? It's a nice metaphor for what is ACTUALLY going on, in fact. What, you think those dice rolls are literally "random"? Of course not.

Too bad physics, as James says, lacks RM. Without RM there is no way for them to avoid confusing an idea's applied usefulness with its reality (or lack of reality). There is no such thing as randomness, just as there is no such thing as non-existence. These are approximations, albeit useful ones.

To believe in the literal existence of randomness is to believe in fairies and gods and magic and flying spaghetti monsters.


Logic it is not : to believe some random person on the interweb has explained reality simply because they are a God botherer, and have denied reality for so long that all reality matters not a jot, is about as useful as taking your lad in hand and banging out a wank, ononism is not healthy.


Take your lad out, wank it off, and then imagine that ononism is perfect. I am fairly sure it is not... At the end of the day a wanker is still a wanker no matter what.
"smoke me a kipper Skipper I'll be back for Breakfast."

Arnold Judas RImmer V2.0. AKA Ace.

"
Helandhighwater wrote:Feel free to tell me what happened today to your sphincter, and at length, I am very interested in your ass. Pun intended. :evil:

"
User avatar
Helandhighwater
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:24 am

Helandhighwater wrote:Dude where's my car? You might actually at some point explain the etiology and etymology of dudes, where, and is, my car. :oops:

I suppose in your mind that actually meant something.
Haha.. and you call ME a wacko.. :icon-rolleyes:
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Helandhighwater » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:27 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Helandhighwater wrote:Dude where's my car? You might actually at some point explain the etiology and etymology of dudes, where, and is, my car. :oops:

I suppose in your mind that actually meant something.
Haha.. and you call ME a wacko.. :icon-rolleyes:


Expecting you to make sense is of course unlikely. I haven't called you a wacko, but if you want to claim you are mental far be it from me to stop you.
"smoke me a kipper Skipper I'll be back for Breakfast."

Arnold Judas RImmer V2.0. AKA Ace.

"
Helandhighwater wrote:Feel free to tell me what happened today to your sphincter, and at length, I am very interested in your ass. Pun intended. :evil:

"
User avatar
Helandhighwater
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:23 pm

MechanicalMonster wrote:Too bad physics, as James says, lacks RM. Without RM there is no way for them to avoid confusing an idea's applied usefulness with its reality (or lack of reality). There is no such thing as randomness, just as there is no such thing as non-existence. These are approximations, albeit useful ones.

The distinction you make is crucial, though I don't think that RM is the only way to understand the difference. The bottom line is definitional logic.

Relativity and QM are both measuring tools, not truth-models. Meaning - you can not recreate reality using either of them, only limit the extent to which it puzzles you.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
Before the Light - Tree of Life Academy - Thought of a Rune (film by Pezer)
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7887
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Relativity and QM are both measuring tools, not truth-models. Meaning - you can not recreate reality using either of them, only limit the extent to which it puzzles you.

That was actually very well put. 8)
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm

[dp]
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
Before the Light - Tree of Life Academy - Thought of a Rune (film by Pezer)
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7887
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:09 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Relativity and QM are both measuring tools, not truth-models. Meaning - you can not recreate reality using either of them, only limit the extent to which it puzzles you.

That was actually very well put. 8)

That's what I got out of the paradox resolution. Do you think it's sufficiently resolved?
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
Before the Light - Tree of Life Academy - Thought of a Rune (film by Pezer)
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7887
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Relativity and QM are both measuring tools, not truth-models. Meaning - you can not recreate reality using either of them, only limit the extent to which it puzzles you.

That was actually very well put. 8)

That's what I got out of the paradox resolution. Do you think it's sufficiently resolved?

For those who actually wanted to know, I think so.
It would be nice to see MM's explanation also, just to "verify". 8)

I'm sure the answer to "What is really going on" could use a little practice for everyone involved, although it isn't really all that difficult. It takes a while for a fundamental mindset to soak in, regardless of how right it might be. They went for many years and a lot of trouble to convince everyone of Relativity and against strong resistance. I'm sure they wouldn't be looking forward to having to repeat it yet again to correct their mistake.

The more serious question is whether you can follow all the way through that RM:AO Fundamentals thread. :wink:
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Gotcha. It'll take some effort though.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
Before the Light - Tree of Life Academy - Thought of a Rune (film by Pezer)
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 7887
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Arminius » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Helandhighwater wrote:
James S Saint wrote:"For want of a nail..."
Rational Metaphysics is the nail they were missing.
All of the world would be different now if not for the want of that nail.
..You probably wouldn't even have heard of the name "Einstein".

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

Einstein was wrong, that's the point you seem unable to comprehend, God did in fact play dice with the universe.

( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=184216&start=550#p2441215 )

Einstein was wrong - that is what I have been thinking since my first doubt about Einstein's general and special relativity theory.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:40 am

Arminius wrote:Einstein was wrong - that is what I have been thinking since my first doubt about Einstein's general and special relativity theory.

But the question is, "Can you answer the question posed in this, Stopped Clock Paradox" and explain why.

And to explain what is really happening would require a greater understanding of RM:AO.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Arminius » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:52 am

James S Saint wrote:But the question is, "Can you answer the question posed in this, Stopped Clock Paradox" and explain why.

I found two questions in that text:
1.) The answers to "Why?"
2.) Already a member?

My answers are:
1.) Yes, the answers to why.
2.) No, I am not yet a member.

All jokes aside.

There are really no more questions on that side, James.

James S Saint wrote:And to explain what is really happening would require a greater understanding of RM:AO.

I should read your "RM:AO", maybe here, James?
Last edited by Arminius on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:34 am

The question is "Which clock will stop?" and "Why?"

First try to answer that question using special relativity concepts (no actual math required). In special relativity, the speed of light must always remain constant relative to each and every observer regardless of his own speed or the speed of the light source. So the train observer must observe light traveling toward him at exactly the same speed as the station observer sees any light traveling to the station. The paradox is that in the provided situation and according to special relativity, the light must reach both observers at the same time, but obviously cannot... and does not. So which clock stops, if either?

This thread, toward the end, answers the question (if you can sort through the argumentation).

If you are interested in RM:AO, a Unified Field Theory, you can read from several sites, one of which you mentioned;
Arminius wrote:I should read your "RM:AO", maybe here, James?


Or another RM:AO Fundamentals.

Or in another thread here, A New Theory for a Quantum World, p14. But that one has a great deal of argumentation to skim through.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Arminius » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:43 pm

James S Saint wrote:First try to answer that question using special relativity concepts (no actual math required). In special relativity, the speed of light must always remain constant relative to each and every observer regardless of his own speed or the speed of the light source. So the train observer must observe light traveling toward him at exactly the same speed as the station observer sees any light traveling to the station. The paradox is that in the provided situation and according to special relativity, the light must reach both observers at the same time, but obviously cannot... and does not.

I know Einstein's relativity theory very well, James. So that's not the problem.

The solution of your stopped clock paradox has to do with your rational metaphysics resp. your affectance ontology. In your theory the first or most fundamental force in nature is not the gravity, but the elctromagnetic force (especially the elctrostatic), as you said here and here . So your stopped clock paradox must have to do with photons, with speed of light, with motion (in this case: slowing), and with directions.

That is right, isn't it?

James S Saint wrote:This thread, toward the end, answers the question (if you can sort through the argumentation).

If you are interested in RM:AO, a Unified Field Theory, you can read from several sites, one of which you mentioned;
Arminius wrote:I should read your "RM:AO", maybe here, James?

Or another RM:AO Fundamentals.

Or in another thread here, A New Theory for a Quantum World, p14. But that one has a great deal of argumentation to skim through.

If I will have enough time, I will read it.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Arminius » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 pm

I have just read your offered post.

James S Saint wrote:There is one frame within the infinite number of possible frames of reference that is unique. I prefer to call it the "metaframe of absolute vacuum". It is not a frame that can physically exist but is rather merely a reference much like absolute zero and infinity in mathematics. It can be approached but never reached. It is purely conceptual.

Within that metaframe, any potential to affect has one specific propagation speed based strictly upon the logic of an infinitely rapid change in potential traversing each infinitesimal point on a line in sequence. And because each point requires an infinitesimal amount of time and there are an infinite number of such points from zero to one, the propagation speed must be finite, and in RM:AO is defined as 1 propagation speed unit, "c00". There is nothing else in existence with which to proclaim another relative motion reference frame so relativity and Lorentz equations cannot apply. The speed is only in reference to total non-existence.

That singular speed can never be anything but what it is simply because there is nothing with which to change it. It has no variables. But if one propagating affect crosses the path of another, the speed of each becomes affected, specifically slowed. And since any physically existent universe must have affects traveling in all direction all of the time (absolute zero being impossible), every region of real space is slowing every affect traveling through it. If one thinks about deep space between the galaxies, one must realize that all of the stars can be seen from every point and thus every point is always flooded by light. Deep space is at least an ocean of photons. And each photon, being a traveling affect, slows the others. The resultant rate of propagation is referred to as "c0" in physics.

But unlike c00, c0 has variables that can alter it; the density of affectance as well as any motion of one region compared to another. So c0 can actually change for each region of space relative to c00, which cannot change.

This ability for c0 to be different from region to region is what allows the appearance of the speed of light to be the same for each observer even when an observer is moving relative to the others. The observer's measured speed of light, c0, is not exactly the same for every observer, but can be extremely close.

In the physical universe, each object carries with it, its own small region of space. The object, being made merely of the affectance within a small region constitutes a "moving region of space". And as light travels through such a region, the speed of that light is altered. If the light is opposite to the moving region ("object" or "observer"), the light will slow more than if headed in the same direction. If the light has the same vector as the object and the object were to be traveling at the speed of light, obviously the light speed would not be affected. And if the light's vector is opposite to that of the object, its propagation rate is severely affected by the oncoming object even to the point of being stopped, "hitting the object".

In early physics, this effect was thought to be an "aether drag" affect (introduced by Augustin Fresnel circa 1800). Through an incomplete understanding of their "aether", they presumptuously attributed properties to aether which are not the actual behavior of a region of affectance and thus ended up disproving their own "aether"'s existence. In reality, they merely disproved their presumptions about it which had become its definition.

When an affect travels through a region of affectance orthogonally to the region's motion, the motion of the region has very little "drag" consequence upon the propagation of the affect (none in the case of a simple affect). Light is not dragged sideways even though slowed from head on. This is an issue with which they were not aware in the 19th century and thus had defined aether as a substance with impossible properties.

With that one concept realized, the observer effects become mathematically coherent and the Stopped Clock paradox disappears. The light entering the region of each observer is altered to better match the speed of that region. And with any two observers, there is always a third in between having an in between consequence.

Augustin Fresnel and Hendrik Lorentz and I'm sure other members of the Royal Society actually had it very close to exactly right. But it only takes one non-logic presumption to establish eschatology (Nullius in verba).

So the resolution to the real situation proposed by the scenario is that in a "perfect vacuum" between the observers, neither clock would stop because both clocks are moving from center. And the reason experiments indicate an observer dependent speed of light, is simply because the speed of light in a real region adjusts to closely match that region, but not perfectly. More exact measurements will show that difference (unless they presume pure relativity when recording data, in which case, they only get the data they presumed into existence).

James, do you want to reintroduce the theory of aether - at least partially?
Last edited by Arminius on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby MechanicalMonster » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Aether theory assumes an aether which is separate from matter/forms that is suspended in that aether. RM:AO proposes that aether and the things in it are all the same thing -- "it's all aether", just various concentrations and organizations of it.
"He who would not sacrifice his own soul to save the whole world, is, as it seems to me, illogical in all his inferences, collectively." --Peirce
User avatar
MechanicalMonster
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am
Location: Disengaging from idiocy

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:20 pm

MechanicalMonster wrote:Aether theory assumes an aether which is separate from matter/forms that is suspended in that aether. RM:AO proposes that aether and the things in it are all the same thing -- "it's all aether", just various concentrations and organizations of it.

Correct. Lorentz and James Maxwell were seriously on track. They apparently just couldn't understand why light seemed to always be observed to be traveling the same speed. So they gave up on their "aether" theory and Minkowski introduced Einstein's relativity.

Affectance Ontology doesn't presume the existence of anything other than what has no choice but to exist, "affect". But the logic based upon that one fact leads to an aether-like substance that necessarily fills all space. And as MM stated, that substance isn't merely the medium in which other things travel called "aether", but rather it is the actual substance of all things, period. And with close investigation, the reason for light appearing to travel at a constant speed relative to every observer can be realized without having to bend spacetime or play with extra dimensions or reversing time.

It is actually all pretty simple, just different than people have been taught.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Arminius » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 pm

James S Saint wrote:It is actually all pretty simple, just different than people have been taught.

Especially since Einstein's relativity theory became dominant.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:47 am

Here, Hatingme, prove your genius with this thread.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:03 pm

This is the proof against Special Relativity and also the explanation as to what was happening with the Michelson-Morley experiment.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:59 am

Im fairly sure nothing was happening in the the Michelson and Morley experiment. The retards of the $cience industry thought aether was a magical wind that did not move with the earth. They were retards for believing this, aether actually is a pervading substance that moves with the Earth, as it is made up of the same material as anything else (though it is too low density to reflect light or stop our motion, and thus we can't see it.) However, though it cannot stop our motion, without aether, nothing would be able to move (because how can an object move without pushing a pulling a medium through friction? You cannot move on ice that has no friction.

If me and James die as the only ones believing the Truth of Aether, then I die happy because I died knowing the Truth even though the $cience industry tried to make me die with a lie. It is as Jesus said, the Way of Truth is small, and the path of deceit is many.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:43 pm

The Michelson and Morley days version of aether was that it was a fundamental substance within which mass particles and waves of light traveled, like boats on water. What they didn't realize is that the aether, the light, and the mass are all the same thing; "Affectance".

Affectance has been proven to exist at every point in space. There is no option. Without affectance, there would be no "points in space". Even distance is formed by the behavior of affectance (which is why Einstein's relativity seems to work so well in the right situations).
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users