Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby Amorphos » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Affectance has been proven to exist at every point in space. There is no option. Without affectance, there would be no "points in space".

You speak as if affectance theory exists as a mainstream theory of physics or known and accepted et al. Particles which make effect upon one another has been proven at every point in space, which is known as {relativistic} 'observing'. Background radiation theory is not affectance theory ether, or at least I have never heard it be called that and my brother is a physicist.

note the red lines underneath the term affectance when posting!
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Re: Stopped Clock Paradox - Analysis

Postby James S Saint » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Amorphos wrote:
Affectance has been proven to exist at every point in space. There is no option. Without affectance, there would be no "points in space".

You speak as if affectance theory exists as a mainstream theory of physics or known and accepted et al. Particles which make effect upon one another has been proven at every point in space, which is known as {relativistic} 'observing'. Background radiation theory is not affectance theory ether, or at least I have never heard it be called that and my brother is a physicist.

note the red lines underneath the term affectance when posting!

Affectance isn't a theory. It is a word. And there is no red line when I post it. Google "Effectance".
Affect = to Act upon
Effect = End result

One refers to what is acting upon something (in psychology, usually upon children).
The other refers to the end result that the affect had, the effect.
From Google:
affectance
http://www.definition-of.com/affectance
Definition. affectance rate. (Noun) The potential to affect, to have influence, or to effect change. Usage: He needs more affectance before going into politics.

Regardless, it is proven merely by the thought that if you go anywhere in the universe, no matter what direction you look, you can see stars. But the only thing you can actually ever see is the light that is coming into your eyes. That means that everywhere throughout space is filled with at very least light photons, never mind the CMB and every other frequency range of EMR and gravity. It cannot be escaped. In combination, all of the things constitute the affectance. Or I should say that affectance forms those things.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Science, Technology, and Math