Albert Einstein was wrong!!! Teach UNIFIED PHYSICS BEYOND GE

Why do people believe Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking are infallible?

• 1. brain-washed
  • 2. bird-brained
  • 3. black holes in heads
  • 4. limited by relativity
0 voters

It is time to dance and sing due to a revolution
in theoretical physics. But time is not the old time.
Enjoy the naked thrills due to Peter Rodgers!
http://physics4einstein.bravehost.com

I can’t say I fully understand your paper, Peter, but I’m going to take the time to hash it out…

But, due to this, I have no idea if you’re right. More than likely, no one will unless you re-write it in a non-scientific format (Hawkin-esque) for the common man to understand.

That, by the way, is why people think Einstein and Hawkings are infallable… because they never heard anyone else contradict them in a manner that was as eloquent and easy to understand as their original arguments.

Science begins with numbers, and ends with understanding. Physics begins with understanding, and ends with numbers.

You have jumped farther ahead than most on this forum would care to read.

Again, though, I’ll try.

I think a lot of people pobably have good ideas for a GUT (not that I understand any of them). The problem seems to be, from a scientific perspective, is that they connot devise an experiment which proves them.

If a theory is logically consistant but untested, then it belongs in philosophy classroom. In order to make it into the physics classroom, somebody needs to have done an experiment which confirms it.

From what I understand, Hawking may have devised an experiment using Black Holes that might confirm David Bohm’s Holographic Universe theory (or some altered version thereof), which is a unifying theory.

We might actually have an answer soon :smiley: . Then again, there have been false alarms before.

BTW, the poll is a little unnecessary.

People believe Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking are great thinkers but not infallible. They know nothing is forever!