Dinosaurian antibodies.

somebody explain the disease concept on the death of the dinosaurs I think i have new theory or a extention on the current thought.

Fine since nobody will tell me the current theory ill post mine.

The human body has bacteria in its system. I bet dinosaurs had to deal with bacteria aswell. Im sure some died from sickness just like some humans or other animal die from diseases. Im sure the dinosaurs had natural resistance to the bacteria. And since Antibodies can be gained from certain plants then plant eaters were possibly safest from bacteria. but if the resistance continued to be slowly defeated by evolutions in the strains of bacteria and if the dinosaurs did not create new resistances for new bacteria then the bacteria would kill the double doser plant eaters. then scavengers then meat eaters. becuse the last two would probably only gain antibodies from their meal. also it may be possible by eating the sick plant eater the strain could jump species. another possiblity is the destruction of the plants that would provide such antibodies.

talk to me people.

Yeah, seems reasonabl enough.

But still, they seem pretty convinced that a comet did in the dinosaurs due to a layer of iron rich sediment (I think it was iron anyway) that seperates the Cretaceous period from whatever comes afterwards. For some reason, it is this sediment that provides the best evidence of the death by comet theory.

Really though, even though I used to know everything about dinosaurs when I was younger, I doubt my knowledge is deep enough to really comment on what may have done them in.

sadly the 700 club was on after one of my fav programs and i was playing a game and turned around in time to catch one of their rants. (sorry to those who watch that show but WAKE UP) and they said something about man judges time by the dirt(geology) of the earth but we judge geology by the fossils in the dirt yet we judge the dirt by fossils so its a catch 22 and its just guesses

so that made me think about geology and what we REALLY know.

BUT they also said that the japanese were reading the bible before the bible was being written so i would listen to a crazy person first before them only because the crazy person admits and is certified while these blokes simly use late night Television to warp peoples minds.

sadly the 700 club was on after one of my fav programs and i was playing a game and turned around in time to catch one of their rants. (sorry to those who watch that show but WAKE UP) and they said something about man judges time by the dirt(geology) of the earth but we judge geology by the fossils in the dirt yet we judge the dirt by fossils so its a catch 22 and its just guesses

so that made me think about geology and what we REALLY know.

BUT they also said that the japanese were reading the bible before the bible was being written so i would listen to a crazy person first before them only because the crazy person admits and is certified while these blokes simly use late night Television to warp peoples minds.

How can they do that?

well a plant is a living thing.
It has natural disease resistances.
Some of which can be passed to what ever digests them.

havent you seen on Tv where people eat roots or leaves for herbal treatment.

Just as today you eat pills or drink liquid to stop colds.

Any “plant antibodies” should be digested in the stomach (that is, of course, assuming that plants actually produce antibodies!).

The herbal treatments on TV act largely through small molecules that are not digested by the stomach, and rarely actually target a specific pathogen. The closest I can think to your example is where a plant toxin might act on gut flora directly.

The same is true largely for meat. Just becasue you eat something with immune resistance to cowpox doesn`t mean that you will garner that resistance also.