Weather Engineering

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Weather Engineering

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 am

Lately, hurricane's have been happening ping, ping, ping, one right after the other due to the lack of El Nino in the Pacific ocean. The unofficial scuttlebutt is that there are several islands off the west coast of Africa (Cape Verde Islands and some more northern islands) where HAARP/Darpa have set up their weather modification stations that shoot lasers into moist upper air in a way that releases ion seeds around which additional moisture attaches intensifying smaller weather patterns that were already forming as mere insignificant tropical storms, but woah, they are grown into enormous, CAT. 5 hurricanes.

Governmental weather modification programs may well have been going on since Vietnam when back-to-back monsoons were created in the 1970s to flush out the Vietcong. The vid. below discusses government documents that have been released to the public.

So, the first condition needed for hurricanes is warmer waters in the Atlantic Ocean, which cause a number of other conditions favorable to hurricanes.

"When the waters are warmer, it tends to mean you have lower pressures. It means a more unstable atmosphere, which is conducive to hurricanes intensifying," said Phil Klotzbach, an atmospheric scientist at Colorado State University. "These thunderstorms, which are the building blocks of hurricanes, are better able to organize and get going."

Another key factor: wind shear, or the change in wind direction with height into the atmosphere, Klotzbach said.

"When you have a warm tropical Atlantic, you have reduced levels of wind shear," Klotzbach told Live Science. "When you have a lot of wind shear it basically tears apart the hurricane."

(Storms that form on different sides of the equator have different spin orientations, thanks to Earth's slight tilt on its axis, according to NASA.)

The individual ingredients for hurricanes, however, don't pop up at random; they are guided by larger weather systems.

"There are two dominant climate patterns that really control the wind and pressure patterns across the Atlantic," said Gerry Bell, the lead seasonal hurricane forecaster for NOAA's Climate Prediction Center in Washington, D.C.The first is the El Niño/La Niña cycle. During an El Niño, in which ocean water around the northwestern coast of South America becomes warner than usual, Atlantic hurricanes are suppressed, while La Niña creates more favorable conditions for hurricanes, Bell said.

The second climate pattern is the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation (AMO), which is, as the name implies, a trend that lasts anywhere from 25 to 40 years and is associated with warmer waters in the Atlantic and stronger African monsoons, Bell said.

"When this pattern is in its warm phase, or a warmer tropical Atlantic Ocean, we tend to see stronger hurricane patterns for decades at a time," Bell told Live Science.

A warm-phase AMO conducive to hurricanes prevailed between 1950 and 1970 and since 1995, Bell said. https://www.livescience.com/57671-hurricane-season.html

For the 2017 hurricane season, the following hurricane names could come into play in the North Atlantic, Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, according to the WMO:

Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Don
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irma
Jose
Katia

Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney

As far as predictions about tropical storms and hurricanes are concerned, I believe Katia or Lee should round out the 2017 season, but will that be the case?

What is the purpose of weather engineering programs? Some say it's for wartime advantages, some for profiteering off of tragedies, some say its to protect people from ozone issues...I don't know, but I no longer doubt that what I see occurring in the skies over where I live, the chemtrails, to be normal noxious gas residues of normal smoke escaping from jets. There is a difference between a 100 feet contrail of normal smoke from jet fuel that disperses and the abnormal criss-cross patterns of chemtrails that stretch for thousands of feet and hang in the air like a haze without dispersing.

When MDs and various research scientists worry about the health and safety of the general public, I listen to what they have to say. Aerosolized aluminum nano-sized particles sprayed in the chemtrails to engineer the weather for more rain, for cutting down on ozone exposure so the governments says using the aluminum particles that the government knows is hazardous to all life (human, animal, plant) in the USA. Criminal acts carried out unbenownst to the public at large.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=180420&hilit=hurricane+sandy#p2348329
An old ILP thread regarding hurricane Sandy and weather engineering was discussed.

Okay USA skeptics, what have you got?
Last edited by WendyDarling on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Weather Engineering

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:00 am

I think the same naivety that makes one think that the government can decide the weather also enables them to think that the can decide who's rich and who's poor. People want to believe in something that's all powerful when they feel they have no say in their own outcomes. Some people go to religion, some to the assumption that policy has a greater effect in the real world than it does.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 am

So you don't believe in the eugenics programs either, Mr? I don't think that the government decides who's rich and poor, but the corporations decide who the government is and everything that they do is played like a chess game.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:32 am

Killing people to change the distribution of genetic traits isn't comparable to creating hurricanes in my example. You've mistaken the categories here.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:46 am

Have I when aluminum nano particles found in chemtrails are killing the population? Culling the weak, removing their genetics from the reproductive pool.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:17 am

News flash. Everyone dies. No one is all powerful. You'd rather think an evil force is in control than to realize that no one is to the extent that you want to believe. This is an issue in your understanding of the world, not of the world itself.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby James S Saint » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 am

Weather control using radar started back in the 1950's. It became a large part of the space program incentive, later utilizing laser weaponry ("Star Wars" program of the 1980's). Seeding clouds is much older. Anything that helps military might and absolute control is used in one form or another. Weather is a HUGE weapon in a military or economic battle (as per Iraq - "Dessert Storm").
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:28 am

James you think irma was created and employed as a weapon by a group of people somewhere?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Irma didn't have to be a weapon but rather a way to move productivity along and make some folks money too. JSS wrote economic use as well and economics can be used as an even greater weapon once its ramped up by storm after storm. Cha-ching.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Irma didn't have to be a weapon but rather a way to move productivity along and make some folks money too. JSS wrote economic use as well and economics can be used as an even greater weapon once its ramped up by storm after storm. Cha-ching.

Read this again and maybe edit for clarity.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm

What don't you understand? [ :o :evilfun: That's a loaded question!]
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:58 pm

This is more scientific in the know than I am, way more technical than I can keep up with.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:03 pm

James S Saint wrote:Weather control using radar started back in the 1950's. It became a large part of the space program incentive, later utilizing laser weaponry ("Star Wars" program of the 1980's). Seeding clouds is much older. Anything that helps military might and absolute control is used in one form or another. Weather is a HUGE weapon in a military or economic battle (as per Iraq - "Dessert Storm").

Is there a paper trail back to the '50s?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Those that believed that the government was involved in weather modification were once considered to be “kooks”, but the truth is that authorities aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. For example, the following was recently posted in the

“Legal Notices” section of the classified ads in a local newspaper called The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California….

NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM THE SANTA BARBARA COUNTY WATER AGENCY HEREBY GIVES NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT A WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM NATURE AND PURPOSE: The purpose of the project is to increase rainfall to help alleviate deficiencies of water supplies in Santa Barbara County. Clouds would be seeded by the dispersal of Silver Iodide (AgI). Two possible modes of seeding, air based and ground based, would be used. LOCATION OF PURPOSE: Project operations could be conducted during the period between November 15 and April 15, for each year, 2011-2012 through 2015-2016. Airborne seeding operations would utilize air space over Santa Barbara County, portions of San Luis Obispo County as well as the Pacific Ocean immediately west of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Ground based seeding operations would be conducted from the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Casmalia Hills and the San Rafael Mountains. The target areas for seeding operations are the watersheds behind Cachuma and Gibraltar reservoirs on the Santa Ynez River as well as Twitchell reservoir on the Cuyama River. LICENSEE: The project would be operated and supervised by a licensed weather modification consultant.

Can it get much clearer than that?

The Santa Barbara County water agency is telling the world that it plans to conduct a weather modification program and it is explaining exactly how it will be done. http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... ted-states

Why aren't more people worried about what we're breathing in?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Return to Science, Technology, and Math