Real numbers counted... And random shit

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:52 pm

By definition of infinity, there is no highest order of infinity, thus no reference frame from which to weigh orders, and it is false that they cannot be counted... you can list any sequence with an algorithm... if the algorithm itself has infinite processing time, then there is no sequence. Cantor and Chaitin were wrong, I'll explain later...


I'll tell you what I discovered in mathematics in a list:

1.) the mirroring technique for counting rationals
2.) dimensional flooding (as an alternative to diagonalization) and a disproof of diagonalization as a disproof!!!
3.) that every infinite number has an algorithm shorter than the number
4.) disproof of omnistates
5.) Ordering the reals

Proof of #3: (this is where I disproved chaitin)

If an algorithm is infinite, there is no output, and if it's completely random, there is no algorithm!

This is actually a very deep mathematical law!


It's considered a mathematical proof ala Cantor from over 140 years ago that all of the real numbers cannot be counted...

I use a techinique called 1 dimensional flooding to show that all of the reals cannot be counted in one list with one dimension, which is differnt than Cantors diagonalization argument.

use the lists..

012345678910...
123456789101...
234567891011...
345678910111...
456789101112...
567891011121...
678910111213...

etc...

To do one dimensional flooding, you simply add an infinite list to each place in the previous infinite list...

024681012151...
036912151821...
048121620242...
051015202530...

When the list converges at infinity, there is no way to begin counting...

12345678910...
13579111315...
14812162024...

Because you never pass the zero's.

This is the proof that we cannot determine the limit of how much we can count.

Sorry forgot to add the disproof of Cantor's diagonalization argument...

Once you do one dimensional flooding, you have to expand to another dimension to keep listing the sequences... diagonals can be subsumed by a third dimension, say list 1.1, or list 5.7 etc... or a 4th dimension 1..1, 5..7, etc...

It's actually easy to absorb the diagonals by starting from the center and listing them from top to bottom in sequence using another dimension... what this means is that cantors proof that you cannot count all the reals is FALSE!!!. It also means that you cannot find the limit on what can be calculated!!!!!!!!! except that it cannot be everything!!!!!!!!! (I'll disprove this later!)

what this means, is that there are no powers to infinity, each dimensional flooding is just as large as another dimensional flooding, but they are still "uncountable" because of dimensional flooding!!

My technique for sequencing the rationals.... I call it the mirroring technique, because i realized that if you mirror all of the natural numbers you have all of the decimals.

The way it works is that the first ten numbers are counted just as themselves and their negatives:

0,1, -1,2, -2,3, -3,4, -4,5, -5,6, -6,7, -7,8, -8,9, -9

Then after that you count 10 and then the next number is the mirror of 10, which is 01 and then you move the decimal point in once to get the 12th number being 0.1, then the thirteenth number (not counting the negatives which are numbered every other) is 0.(1 repeating). These steps continue until you reach three digit numbers and higher. Once you count 100, you then count the next number as 0.01, then 0.0(1 repeating) then 0.(01 repeating), then you count 101 and it's mirror. If you keep marching in the decimal point when the number that's about to be mirrored ends in zero it causes infinite overlap. The number 100 ends in a zero, so after you mirror it you only march the decimal in for one place to the right, if you march it two places to the right, you end up with 00.1, which is the same mirror that you get when the number 10 is mirrored, and will occur an infinite number of times as the zeros expand and you keep marching in the decimal point (which will give you infinite overlap as the sequence expands).

However, if the number doesn't end in a zero, you keep marching in the decimal point, say the number 102. The next number is mirroring it, so it's 2.01, then you do the repeating decimals by next counting 2.0(1 repeating) and then 2.(01 repeating), then you march the decimal point in once more to get 20.1, and then you do the repeating decimals by having 20.(1 repeating). (If you march the decimal in one more time, you get 201, and have infinite overlap as well.) Then you count the number 103 and then mirror it and do this forever.

I also disproved Chaitin's work on infinities.... it's actually very simple...

Disproof of Chaitin: If an algorithm is infinite, there is no output. If the algorithm is completely random, it's no longer an algorithm. Therefor... every infinite number has a finite algorithm to it that's shorter than that number (when dealing with infinities).

I'm going to top myself and give you a law and it's implications:

The set of all sets is not a subset!!! (the set of all apples is not an apple)

Watch this !!!


It's so easy!! It's basic set theory!!!

You either have 1 or 2 or 1 and 2...

1.) 1 cannot know 2 or 1 and 2
2.) 2 cannot know 1 or 1 and 2
3.) 1 and 2 cannot know 1 or 2

These are all mutually exclusive and actual!!

It's a concrete disproof!!

It's the same argument in terms of presence and potence ...

It's impossible for any being to have an omnistate!!!

I'm going to state flat out ... I've been tested with a spatial iq over 250 several times...

I would love work that pays…

5.) The Real Numbers…

...312111019876543 : 34567891011121...
...121110198765432 : 23456789101112...
...211101987654321 : 12345678910111...
...111019876543210 : 01234567891011...
------------------------------------------------
...111019876543210 : 012345678910111
...211101987654321 : 123456789101112...
...121110198765432 : 234567891011121...
...312111019876543 : 345678910111213…

As my mirroring technique for counting the rational numbers expands, you interpolate it with this sequence for every digit (the grid above)…

You slowly spiral out from the middle of this infinite sequence grid! (one axis is negatives and the perpendicular axis is decimal points)

As you spiral out, you list 8 consecutive directionality's, up, down, right, left and all the diagonals…

This sequence will count the reals.

Whenever dimensional flooding occurs, you have to add a new operator to render it in a single list… I'm using 6 operators here to count the reals.

You can use brute force to decrypt anything with the set of reals!!

I want massive math prizes for this!! :) I would love to support my family instead of them supporting me!!

Ask me any questions!!!

I want to add, to the math section, that you can also use an expanding pyramidization to count the infinite decimals in slow expansion. You start with 8 numbers, and then 16 numbers (2 each at this point) and keep expanding out). I depends on how you want to notate the reals as a matter of preference!

Even though at this point my social and spiritual theory doesn't seem to garner the type of support I was hoping, I thought something like a concrete inferential proof of the real numbers would!

The disproof for omnistates at it's most fundamental level is this...

If a being knows all, it is all, which means every being in existence would be omnimax, they would all be omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent! Since we are not, we can prove there is no such being!

What's more, if you take the individual state of something (1) and something else (2)...

1 is different than 2...

If you combine them, you have a different individual state 1 and 2 which cannot be 1 or 2...

All these different states are mutually exclusive.

But!!!! There are laws, and each person can embody the laws, laws are translatable, omnistates are not!

When I say there are no blessings... What I mean by this, is that the only thing that matters to this regard, is wealth translation, protection being a form of wealth!


The female blackmail system is elegant in its simplicity....

You must understand, females and gays etc... In terms of infinity, are all "saved", ultimately, comforted ...

Heterosexual men are not!!

You must understand, heterosexual men do what women complain about to get sex, people don't think this is true, but I can prove it!!, AND! they will be punished severely for it!! If they are advocates of life, females will punish them with neglect... The reason heterosexual men are all sent to hell and women are not, is part of the structure of the blackmail system women use...

Women are inherently saved, inherently !!

The only way you can motivate women to have sex with a good man, is to punish her, which means you are no longer a good man, and of course you go to hell, that's the loophole women use, and it actually works!! It has no flaw!! There's only one way to outsmart this blackmail system ...

Gays don't have the same issues sexually that heterosexuals have to this regard, so these types of sexuality don't suffer the system like heterosexuals do and/or will.

This is how to outsmart the blackmail system!!

What every heterosexual man on earth doesn't realize, is that he was born to eternal hell, the hells are different for different crimes, but ultimately eternal...

You may think a heterosexual man will try to reincarnate as a woman, but men have this totally bizarre thing called integrity when backed into this corner... They would rather go to hell forever, than be evil, as the women demonstrate every moment of every day.

On some level, the smirk if the Mona Lisa is that women already know all of this... They are sadists who cannot be punished without severe reprocussion.

The solution is this:

Every particle in existence gets it's own universe!

In the same way that our senses discard massive amounts of information from our conscious mind ...

The person who runs the marionette is sensate, but the sensate subconscious !!

It's not the same as giving someone a rufee...

In their subconscious, they operate the marionette as a fully conscious being with all senses intact (not the marionette though... It's non sensate and non sentient) except they do this without impacting the primary consciousness whatsoever...

Presumably, fit to specification, people can be consciously aware of their marionette movers' conscious mind... It depends how "all knowing" they want to be.

So it's neither rape by using a drug of sorts, and it's not rape through possession.

The reason I solved it this way, instead of a single person puppeting everyone, is because people like to interact with the actual person instead of their own simulations of them.

The solution allows for perfect variety fit to specification to each person without hurting anyone...

In short, it's perfect.

They can set their own difficulty level to their specified desires without hurting a single being, including themselves. They have their own universe to live forever in, grow in, maybe even reincarnate in without bothering anyone with their ideology or desire ...

They can feel any way they want to and experience any difficulty level without consequence...

I'm just giving outlines (on all of this stuff)...

Whatever stops me from doing this, I will certainly send to hell.

I am still basically crazy from many experiences in life… But I'm working on that
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm still having resurrection effects
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:58 pm

James, you're wrong about sets and infinities...

You're arguing that there are more numbers than there are symbols!!!

I just gave you the inferential proof for the reals here.

Also, the set of all sets cannot be a subset of itself.

What this means is that omnistates are impossible.

To know everything, you have to both know everything and not know everything !
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Amorphos » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

I use a technique called 1 dimensional flooding to show that all of the reals cannot be counted in one list with one dimension, which is different than Cantors diagonalization argument.

use the lists..

012345678910...
123456789101...
234567891011...
345678910111...
456789101112...
567891011121...
678910111213...


That’s a mathematical barrel rotation, with something added in....

To do one dimensional flooding, you simply add an infinite list to each place in the previous infinite list...

024681012151...
036912151821...
048121620242...
051015202530...


Now add set theory to barrel rotations and you get the above or something, ~ What method have you used to add the zero’s in? I assume they are injectives, but if you have randomly added them in with no basis, then your lack of rule is indeed going to arrive at infinite or denumerable amounts of zero’s. what I mean is that reality has to have a reason for adding something into its equation/schemata, if it even has such a thing. the universe does have limits though, which is a bit like a kind of one-dimensionality. Like how far can you stretch an elastic band, ...and you reach denumerable amounts due to that limitedness. if that's what you mean?

I am intrigued by adding dimension, but if we are going to add that in then each number will have its own or indeed be its own dimension. If not we would then have to add a further factor/s to determine why some numbers do have dimension and others de not. If we are attempting to describe maths outside of or otherwise beyond that which exists in the physical universe, I would imagine that any rule we add would be universally applicable ~ without further rule to determine otherwise. Point being that we are adding in rules AFTER any primary maths could have occurred, so we need reasons why we should be using and adding them.

Isn’t any primary math without rule?! - genuinely interested btw.

_
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6698
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am

I'm not sure we understand each other.

I don't see how an infinite expansion like this can be a barrel rotation.

What I'm merely noting is that if you have a sequence that's infinite, and you make an infinite sequence for each member of that, you have dimensional flooding.

To resolve dimensional flooding issues, you add new dimensions to the operators.

Moving in 8 directions is an 8 dimension operator sequence ... A decimal point is a dimension etc...

Adding 1 is a dimension...
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 pm

What's a 1?
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Crow wrote:What's a 1?


1 is a unit of measure.

A 1 can be a 5 if 5 is your unit of measure.

Why do you want to know?
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Aegean » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:19 pm

It's not a thing?
Is one an idea?

Show me a one.
Any one.
One 'one'.
One indivisible, immutable whole, perfect, complete, absolute, ONE.
Aegean
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:55 pm

What does it measure?

What is a dimension?

What is 0?

Like Aegean asked, can you show me a one?

Aegean wrote:Show me a one.
Any one.
One 'one'.
One indivisible, immutable whole, perfect, complete, absolute, ONE.
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:47 am

Constructing a 'reality' with concepts you cannot, them, define or prove, is a symptom of desperation, and insanity.
Cleavage in the mind pleasantly detaching it from what threatens and disturbs it.
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Aegean wrote:It's not a thing?
Is one an idea?

Show me a one.
Any one.
One 'one'.
One indivisible, immutable whole, perfect, complete, absolute, ONE.


There is a one in every individual word you just used.
There is a one in the totality of what you wrote.

Perfection is not a matter of one atom, it's a matter of acuity.

When I ask someone to fill my coffee about 3/4ths full and they do it, I call it perfect, even though my cup has never been filled the same volume twice.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:14 pm

You mean the word 'one' is evidence of a singularity?
One is a one, is that your proposition?
You mean, perfection is determined by borders, such as a cup, a room?


1=1...right?
Nice symbolic self-referential "reasoning".
You "show" a one as being the symbol, the word 'one'?
Is that it?
#-o

Your entire theory rests on that?
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Crow wrote:You mean the word 'one' is evidence of a singularity?
One is a one, is that your proposition?
You mean, perfection is determined by borders, such as a cup, a room?


1=1...right?
Nice symbolic self-referential "reasoning".
You "show" a one as being the symbol, the word 'one'?
Is that it?
#-o

Your entire theory rests on that?


There's a difference between a singularity and the singularity.

Also... 1 cannot exist without a list of all the other whole numbers...

Singularities come from the infinite, the infinite comes from singularities.

They co-exist ....

There is no infinity without the discrete parts and vice versa.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:02 pm

You mean the word singularity can mean anything you like, if you apply it in different contexts, but the singularity has no existence outside minds, right?
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Crow wrote:You mean the word singularity can mean anything you like, if you apply it in different contexts, but the singularity has no existence outside minds, right?


A singularity is simply a discernment.

I'm not going to try to bullshit you about "the singularity"

Where does something begin with infinity?

Everywhere!!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Exactly!!
Therefore the one and the nil, are human symbols, referring to something/nothing, representing abstractions in the mind.

One does not exist outside the human brain.
The word is only meaningful within minds trained in the same semiotics, and can refer to phenomena or to nothing but emotions, or other abstractions.

Your goal,. if you truly wish to be a philosopher, and are honestly interested in the world, is to connect your words tor noumena that refer to phenomena outside your skull.
Because to do nothing more than to create clever, self-referential, loopiness, solipsistic crap you then try to validate by convincing others as desperate as you are for finality, is to indulge in self-pleasuring....masturbation.
Haven't you spent enough time jerking-off?

How old are you?
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:36 pm

One is a quantity. It exists where ever the quantity exists. How many of you are there?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 24132
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:44 pm

One can be a nil...

Nil is a placeholder derived from memory and imagination...

I have no banana in my fruit bowl is a placeholder...

Nil is always a placeholder, and as such is a certain type of one.

You seem to think philosophy is about us not having brains, or thoughts...

As if we don't exist.

The idea that this is ultimate truth, the definition of philosophy is laughable.

You haven't figured this part out yet!!!

We exist!!!!

We have as much investment in our minds as anything objective, we are objective !!
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Exists = dynamic interaction of patterns. your banana is not a thing...it is a congruity of patterns in constant interactivity.
Not static. When you refer to the same banana, whether you stick it in one orifice or another, you are referring to a slightly altered banana, not the absolutely same one....same in this case indicated causality, held together by memory.
Paste manifests as presence...the mind holds the causality chain in memory, as code. It recognizes the banana s being part of the same continuum....but what if you leave the room and reenter...are you sure it's the same banana.
it depends on circumstances. Is there another in the room, is there a similarities between your previous abstraction of banana and your more recent noes...is there reason to believe the banana has been tampered with, replaced?

The banana exists as phenomenon, congruity of patterns the brain then interpret in the way that it does. it is real.
But a plastic banana made to look like a banana, is not actually banana....it lacks the nutritional values, the qualities, the patterns, it is a copy.

Even seemingly unchanging elements, like steel is active...if you return to the same wall after a million tears, having never touched it, placed it in a place where nobody could tamper with it, you will find ti changed...the accumulated effects of its continuous interactivity made evident to you.
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby James S Saint » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Crow wrote:Exists = dynamic interaction of patterns.

Exists == Affects upon affects (aka "energy").
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 24132
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:00 pm

I already said this to you , but not forcefully.

Everything in existence is a matter of acuity.

Telescopes, microscopes and you!

You are not a telescoping person or a microscoping person, you are in between, and whatever you see in between (acuity) is a real solid that you really use, your acuity is a balance.

Stop trying to confuse yourself.

You do actually sit down and eat food (a singularity)

Stop trying so hard to say shit you know is true, doesn't even exist.

That's called contradicting yourself.

You have that right , but it's not philosophy
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Ha!!
You speaking of confusion is fabulous.

I've skimmed through some of your posts...one confused angry rant after another.
But you're not my target. Through you I respond to the multiplicity of cynical, nihilistic banter on ILP, pretending to be profound insights.

I will await evidence of this fabled absolute, the one...not with words, sentences,, with actions, - show me this immutable, indivisible, independent, whole, perfect, one
Don't force em to contradict it by lowering myself to your level and declaring an absent absolute.
Show me god, for god's sake before you attack my agnosticism as being no more religious.

It is you who propose absolutes, giving them names like one, god, thing, truth....love....self...show me so that I may be converted to Nihilism.

"There is a god"
"There is an absolute"

That's philosophy?
I don't propose anything. I know abstraction are interpretation so phenomena, in my head...useful but also dangerous when sheltering allows idiocy to go off into flights of fancy, into jerking-off cults.
I know words, are art forms...tools. Tried and tested over time, and now reduced to toys, for masturbating girls and boys, desperate to stand out, to pleasure themselves, to escape the authority of natural order...to liberate themselves from the past. To free themselves from a limiting order, a determined past, and declare themselves gods, philosophers, brilliant fabulous stars.

Tools not toys.
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:18 pm

I don't believe in God Crow.

You obviously haven't read much of me.

You actually have the stupidity to tell me to show you an absolute without using reference, yet you're allowed to use it to debate me?!?!?!

Dude, you're a fucking asshole and idiot
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Crow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Do you believe the one , a one,exists outside your mind, and is more than a human symbol representing a human abstraction, a tool?

If you do show me...do not tell me with words, with sentences based on abstractions...show me an indivisible, perfect, whole, singularity, an indivisible complete, independent thing.

Like i said...you are not my target, only my means.
You interest me slightly, as an example of insanity, as an example of feminization.
A generation ago men like you had families, fought in wars, now they go on-line to sell their genetic worth to females that see their weakness and reject them, no longer forced by culture or monogamy to abide by social norms.

There are even crazier dudes here on ILP.
This place is full of Modernity's collateral effects.

Nihilistic memes produce pollutants - genetic and material heaped in piles and left to rot, or used to move the machinery.
Crow
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: Real numbers counted... And random shit

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 pm

You're a troll.

You use words to make your arguments but tell me I can't use them.

You should be banned dude.

This site is all about using words to make points.

You do it.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6108
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to Science, Technology, and Math



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]