Iambiguous runs scared

Use this forum to suggest topics, and to find others to debate with.

Re: Iambiguous accepted the debate!!

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:08 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I'm pumped for this debate!!

By responding, we just completed round one of 6 rounds!

I actually think iambiguous made a very respectful first reply to my challenge!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194942

I've known this since this morning, but have been flooded all day and haven't had time to start round 2 yet, but certainly will before bedtime for me tonight!

You do know that this is all unfolding only in your head, right?

5 more rounds iambiguous, you can have honor.

I believe in you!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:13 pm

Ecmandu wrote:

Or no more rounds as it's all unfolding in my head. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:18 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Or no more rounds as it's all unfolding in my head. :wink:

Oh cmon ... when I reply to your last post, your Tourette's will force you to respond!

Who are we kidding here?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:21 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Oh cmon ... when I reply to your last post, your Tourette's will force you to respond!

Who are we kidding here?

I haven't had Tourette's since the day after tomorrow.

Here's a song about it: https://youtu.be/wNfSvD4-xfc
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:30 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Who are we kidding here?

I haven't had Tourette's since the day after tomorrow.

Here's a song about it: https://youtu.be/wNfSvD4-xfc

Marriage is of the devil (duh!)

Unceremonious dedication to non contradiction is of the true hearts of life and love.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Fri May 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Unceremonious dedication to non contradiction is of the true hearts of life and love.

Okay, cite some actual examples of this from your own life. Note particular interactions you have had with others in which love as you construe it here was manifested.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 03, 2019 9:20 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Okay, cite some actual examples of this from your own life. Note particular interactions you have had with others in which love as you construe it here was manifested.

Alright.

So here's the deal. About 6 years ago, I had proven that I deserved, earned, the only right to have heterosexual sex in this species.

I was FUUURRRIOSSS!!!! At everyone. My hatred was so great, that I destroyed this planet. I case you haven't noticed, were in a resurrected earth.

Anyways whether you believe the earth thing, it is very easy for you to figure out how outraged I was with everyone. HATRED!!!

Then, a funny thing happened, I realized I was a hypocrite. I was looking for the same rape (no means yes) relationship that I hated everyone else for.

The moment I realized that, I analyzed the non contradiction and realized that my sex would have been rape (no means yes) as well.

When I stopped projecting my shit onto others (even though they still are all rapists), my HATRED went *poof*. ... just flew away like a little birdie.

My hatred vanished because of the law of non contradiction, and so did my sense of life destruction.

Is that good enough for you?

And now at this point in my life, it's almost impossible for me to be sexual with human women without it being rape --- I spoke about this in one other post and won't go through all the details here.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Fri May 03, 2019 11:51 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Alright.

So here's the deal. About 6 years ago, I had proven that I deserved, earned, the only right to have heterosexual sex in this species.

I was FUUURRRIOSSS!!!! At everyone. My hatred was so great, that I destroyed this planet. I case you haven't noticed, were in a resurrected earth.

Anyways whether you believe the earth thing, it is very easy for you to figure out how outraged I was with everyone. HATRED!!!

Then, a funny thing happened, I realized I was a hypocrite. I was looking for the same rape (no means yes) relationship that I hated everyone else for.

The moment I realized that, I analyzed the non contradiction and realized that my sex would have been rape (no means yes) as well.

When I stopped projecting my shit onto others (even though they still are all rapists), my HATRED went *poof*. ... just flew away like a little birdie.

My hatred vanished because of the law of non contradiction, and so did my sense of life destruction.

Is that good enough for you?

And now at this point in my life, it's almost impossible for me to be sexual with human women without it being rape --- I spoke about this in one other post and won't go through all the details here.

Here's a link...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194950&p=2727718#p2727718

The old thread was deleted.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Challenges